BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only]

Página 82 de 84. Precedente  1 ... 42 ... 81, 82, 83, 84  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

BROKEN  [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only] - Página 82 Empty Re: BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only]

Mensaje  Shinefairy Dom Mayo 07, 2017 9:54 pm

"I wasn't rude," Brooke stated, obviously not thinking she was even if she really...was.

Shinefairy

Shinefairy

BROKEN  [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only] - Página 82 Empty Re: BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only]

Mensaje  Lily07 Dom Mayo 07, 2017 10:05 pm

"You don't need to worry about me, D'ick" Jason said, smiling a little bit. It seemed like not even the end of the world stopped him from trying to be his big brother.
"But... yeah, maybe i should've told you i was fine. Just so you wouldn't have to get all protective now" he added with a small smirk, teasing him.

"Oh-" Sam smiled a little and accepted the sandwich and drink.
"Thanks" she said. "Though... i wish i didn't have this gift at all" she admitted
"B-but... i guess it's useful" she added, smiling as she took some raspberries and offered them to her.
"Wanna try them?" she asked.
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  Shinefairy Dom Mayo 07, 2017 10:09 pm

"Pth, shut it," D'ick playfully pushed him.

Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Dom Mayo 14, 2017 7:50 pm

"Yes, you were," Wally told her, still keeping his frown.

"I love raspberries,Jackie smiled, grabbing one, popping it into her mouth. "Mm!" she held her mouth. It had been a while since she tasted something so sweet. "Sth-" She swallowed, "thanks."
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Dom Mayo 14, 2017 7:59 pm

"Listen... Don't expect an appology. She's 'gifted'," Brooke stated, crossing her arms.

Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  Lily07 Dom Mayo 14, 2017 9:33 pm

Jason chuckled, a bit relieved that Dic'k was finally relaxing a bit.
"Sure, "

Sam smiled at her.
"You're welcome" she said, glad that she liked them. She took a small sip out of the glass.
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  Shinefairy Dom Mayo 14, 2017 9:37 pm

"Whatever. Just, you're my brother Jason. I want you safe, and you should know that you can trust me. You should have come to.me whenever this happened," D'ick said, talking about his new abilities.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Mayo 30, 2017 6:37 pm

"She can't help that," Wally sighed, crossing his arms.

"So...you kinda like that Dicky boy, don't you?" Jackie asked, teasing of course as she popped another raspberry into her mouth.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Lily07 Mar Mayo 30, 2017 6:41 pm

Sam noticed her teasing tone, and chuckled a little.
"Yeah, right" she said, but she couldn't help but blush a little. It took her a bit of willpower not to glance at Di.ck.
"I barely know him" she added, which was completely true.

Jason nodded and stretched his arms.
"Yeah, maybe..." he said "but hey, what's done is done, right?" he added with a smirk.
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 82 de 84. Precedente  1 ... 42 ... 81, 82, 83, 84  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba