Code: Melody -Besties Only!- {Open}

Página 67 de 68. Precedente  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Code: Melody -Besties Only!- {Open} - Página 67 Empty Re: Code: Melody -Besties Only!- {Open}

Mensaje  khlover22 Lun Abr 24, 2017 1:46 am

"There's more of you guys right. Why don't you call for them or something?" Yumi suggested since the more people that help, the better.

"We could, but I don't want any more princesses to get captured. Everyone is going to freak out if they heard what happened to Nathalie. Mostly my sister..." Noel muttered as she knows how Karen's temper can be.

Noel stopped as she looked up and stared at the castle that was right in front of her, "We're here..."

"This is it." Odd said as he gazed up at the castle.

"It's now or never guys. Aelita is in there." Jeremy said as he was about to swim in.

"Jeremy, are you crazy," Danny said as he pulled Jeremy back. "You can't go in there alone!"

~*~*~*~
"No problem," William chuckled, "once we get what we both wanted we can rule the world together."

"Like that's going to happen." Aelita muttered, "Just wait until the others come here and stop you."

"You mean your friends?" William snickered, "They can try to stop Gaito's servants if they can. They only way they can be stopped is if a mermaid princess sings. The only mermaid princess there is the pink one."

"How dare you!" Aelita shouted as she pounded on the glass again.

"If you break that, you will have a chance to die. You can't breathe underwater compared to Nathalie and me." William chuckled. 
khlover22

khlover22

Code: Melody -Besties Only!- {Open} - Página 67 Empty Re: Code: Melody -Besties Only!- {Open}

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Abr 25, 2017 9:12 pm

"I still hate having you guys here... I don't want you all to get hurt, too," Katara looked at her friends.

"If Nathalie is in there, then I am going in there. We need a plan first," Ulrich said.

~*~*~*~

Gaito glanced behind him and he grinned. "Seems we have company. They have arrived, just like we predicted."
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  khlover22 Miér Abr 26, 2017 1:37 am

"This is going to be interesting." William smirked towards Aelita.

"What do you mean?" Aelita gasped as she didn't know that the others would be in time to save them. "Leave them out of this!"

"Should I take care of it?" William asked as he looked over at Gaito.

"Did someone say we have visitors?" Maria interrupted as she joined in the conversation.

~*~*~*~
The group entered the castle and looked around to get a glimpse of what Gaito's castle looks like. "So this is where he lives." Danny said as he looked around.

"There's really nothing much here." Odd mentioned.

"We need to find the girls fast and go before we run into others." Noel said.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Jue Abr 27, 2017 5:41 am

"Yes, Maria. Would you like to be the welcoming party to them?" Gaito asked, holding a finger under her chin, grinning.

~*~*~*~
"We should stay together," Ulrich mentioned. "This place is bigger than we thought."

Katara was gripping her arms, shaking a little. This place only gave her bad vibes.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  khlover22 Jue Abr 27, 2017 6:56 am

"Of course~" Maria giggled as she was glad that she could please Gaito. "I promise to get rid of them as soon as possible." She casually walked away smirking on what she's going to do.

~*~*~*~
"How do we know where to go?" Odd asked as he continued on walking, but doesn't know where he's going.

"They should be here somewhere." Noel said as she looked around worriedly.

"Are you so sure about that?" Maria interrupted their search as she stood in front of them with a smirk on her face.

"You..." Noel gasped as she didn't expect to see Maria for a long time.

"Surprise...surprise." Maria snickered, "It's been awhile deep blue princess."

"I'm not a princess anymore." Noel glared at Maria, "Where is my niece?"

"Oh, you mean the purple pearl?" Maria chuckled, "Don't worry...she's safe and sound."

"I wouldn't be so sure about that." Danny folded his arms as he didn't trust Maria for one bit.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Dom Abr 30, 2017 11:00 pm

Katara gripped her hands. "Where is she!? Nathalie and Aelita! Tell us, you witch!"
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  khlover22 Miér Mayo 03, 2017 1:47 am

"Should I even bother to tell you?" Maria snickered.

"You better tell us or...or..." Odd said as he couldn't think of anything to do to hurt Maria, "Do you guys got any cause I seriously can't think of any."

"Seriously Odd." Yumi said.

Maria gave a smirk towards the group as she flicked her finger upward which created a wall of ice trying to separate the group. Kat, Ulrich, Danny, and Jeremy got separated on one side while Noel, Odd, and Yumi on the other. "Odd! Yumi!" Jeremy called out.

"Hey, don't worry about us we're fine." Odd said.

"You need to go get Nat and Aelita now." Noel said, "We can try to handle them."

"Are you sure?" Danny asked.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  EchoHawk Sáb Mayo 06, 2017 3:19 am

(Hey! Where we at?)
EchoHawk

EchoHawk

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Sáb Mayo 06, 2017 4:23 am

((In Gaito's castle. X.A.N.A. joined up with Gaito, caught Nathalie and Aelita, and Noel is there with Kat and the others to save them))

"Aunt Noel, be careful!" Kat said, grabbing Danny and Ulrich's wrists. "We need to go!"
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 67 de 68. Precedente  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba