Code: Melody -Besties Only!- {Open}

Página 68 de 68. Precedente  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Code: Melody -Besties Only!- {Open} - Página 68 Empty Re: Code: Melody -Besties Only!- {Open}

Mensaje  khlover22 Miér Mayo 10, 2017 5:15 am

(Lia-chan~ you missed a lot!!! You're alive still :3)
Noe watched as they took their leave andl looked over at Maria and transformed into her idol form, "Deep Blue Pearl Voice!"

Maria snickered as she recognized Noel's transformation, "My...my... it has been awhile since I seen you transform."

"Leave them out of this. You're going down either way." Noel said as she got her microphone up.

"What do you want us to do?" Odd asked as he wants to help out.

"We just need to watch out for her ice. I'll try to weaken her with my song the best I can." Noel said.

~*~*~*~
Danny, Ulrich, and Kat arrived at another part of the castle where they realize William was standing there in front of them. "You..." Danny said as he glared towards William.

"Look who finally decide to show up." William snickered towards the 3.

Danny looked over and noticed behind him was Aelita and Nathalie trapped in a tube. Aelita was banging on the glass as she recognizes her friends, but notice Nathalie was still unconscious. "Aelita! Nat!" Danny called out.

"We're fine! I don't know about Nathalie since she has been unconscious for a long time." Aelita said as she looked over at the tube next to her.

"Oh please, she's alive still. She's just asleep." William chuckled.
khlover22

khlover22

Code: Melody -Besties Only!- {Open} - Página 68 Empty Re: Code: Melody -Besties Only!- {Open}

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Dom Mayo 14, 2017 8:02 pm

"Let them go, now!!" Ulrich demanded, growling. He hated knowing he couldn't help Nathalie, at least not the way he was now. They weren't in Lyoko, where he could generate weapons. This was literally all new waters for him.

"I don't really know who you are, but you're making a big mistake about teaming up with Gaito. What do you want with the Mermaid Princesses?" Kat asked.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  khlover22 Dom Mayo 21, 2017 8:31 pm

"Me? I'm just here for Aelita." William snickered, "I'm just Gaito's sidekick since he wants mermaid princesses like you."

"I don't get why would you need to kidnap Nathalie then if you're going for Aelita like always." Danny said.

"Simple, Gaito gets one for himself and I get one." William smirked, "Once Aelita is destroyed, we will take over Lyoko. As for Gaito, he's going to take over the sea once he gets all 7 pearls."

"If he can get them." Aelita said, she looked over at Nathalie who was still unconscious. There's gotta be some way to break open the tube that Nat in. Aelita thought to herself.

"This is crazy." Jeremy said, "Kat, I don't know what we can do. This is not Lyoko to us so it's different"

~*~*~*~

Noel finished her song as Maria was still feeling weak. "You... how dare you sing that song..." Maria panted.

"She's weakened, but what should we do with her?" Odd asked.

"Something is not right." Noel said. "We need to find the others, I feel a strange aura in the castle and I don't even recognize it."
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Mayo 30, 2017 6:40 pm

Kat narrowed her eyes before she got a small idea, but it might not be safe for Aelita. "We still have some seaweed left, right?" she asked Jeremy.

IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 68 de 68. Precedente  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba