Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Página 3 de 59. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 31 ... 59  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Página 3 Empty Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Miér Jul 13, 2016 6:31 pm

"Oh, come on!!" Kid Flash exclaimed, eyes wide when he saw the T-Rex and a whole stampede of the long-necks after them. What he'd do to get his super speed back now! He was NOT going to almost die on another humid island! Lian Yu was enough!

"Sh.it, sh.it, sh.it!" Crimson muttered under her breath. Without realizing she was separating herself from the others, she jumped out of the way of the stampede, but ended up rolling down a hill. "Ah!!"
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Página 3 Empty Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Mensaje  Shinefairy Miér Jul 13, 2016 7:00 pm

"Look out!" Artemis, who still had her bow in handy, shot out an rope arrow to a tree, taking Miss Martian, who were the closest to her with her. Since,... no flight.

"Uh-oh..." Beast Boy would have turned into a cockroach to avoided getting smooshed, but realising he couldn't he just started running, just trying to get out of the way from the herd.

Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  Lily07 Miér Jul 13, 2016 7:19 pm

"Everyone, be careful"Aqualad exclaimed, quickly jumping out of the way.

At first, Shadow didn't react, and just froze out of fear. But when she heard Aqualad, she quickly looked around before running to the first direction she thought was safe. She didn't even see where the team had gone, she was too busy trying to get away from the dinosaurs.
'This is it. i'm dead' she kept thinking as she ran, not even knowing where she was going. The huge plants made it even harder for her to see where she was stepping, or what was up ahead.
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Miér Jul 13, 2016 8:13 pm

Kid Flash, who was slow in running with no running, saw the T-Rex on his yellow spandex a.ss. "No! I'm not dying like this!!" he yelled. Panting and looking around, he saw a huge bundle of bushes with huge leaves and he jumped into them, hiding from the T-Rex.

Crimson continued to tumble until she finally grabbed a hold of a grappling hook from her belt and shot it at a tree, finally stopping from falling. She gripped the line and was taken to the tree, grabbing a hold of it and panting. "Oh...man..."

Conner did the best thing he thought. He bounded up into one of the nearest trees, since he knew T-Rex weren't climbers with their small arms. He jumped into the first branch and held onto the shaking tree as the dinosaurs ran past below. First thing he looked for was Miss Martian, whom he hoped was okay.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Miér Jul 13, 2016 8:24 pm

"T-thanks," Miss Martian thanked Artemis, holding onto her as they were safe in the tree. She then looked around. "W-where are then others?"

Artemis looked down, seeing none and scanned the other trees. "I don't spot them."

Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Miér Jul 13, 2016 8:55 pm

Kid Flash popped his head out of the bush once he knew the coast was clear. When he looked around, he didn't see any of his Team. "Oh no...."

Crimson looked around her surroundings. No one was around. She couldn't even hear them. How far did she get separated from them? Being separated right now wasn't good... It was a little frightening, not that she'd admit it. "Beast Boy?" she called, beginning to go back up the hill. "Miss M? Anyone?"
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Miér Jul 13, 2016 9:28 pm

Garfield had managed to sick sack between the trees. He breathed out once the coast was clear. "Okay, now to get back to the others." He turned to go back, only to see he lost the open path. "Uh.." He looked around. All trees looked the same. "Now from where did I come from?" He rubbed his head.

(This is gonna be kaos)
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  Lily07 Miér Jul 13, 2016 9:36 pm

((totally xD))

Shadow stopped ruining when she couldn't hear the dinosaurs anymore. She was panting, but at last she was alive.
She looked around, hoping to see the team group up, but she couldn't see them anywhere.
"Aqualad? Superboy?" She called. "Anyone?"
Nothing. Only silence.
' No... No way' she thought, walking backwards. This couldn't be happening, it had to be a dream. First dinosaurs, and now she was powerless and lost?
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Vie Jul 15, 2016 3:02 am

((Yup XD))

'Calm down, West... Access you surroundings and pinpoint the direction of where everyone could have went,' Kid Flash thought to himself, walking out of the bushes. He hadn't run too far from where he caught a glimpse of his team separating. 'I didn't run too far from where the T-Rex about chomped my head off... They can't be far.'

Crimson was just beginning to walk back uphill, her leg being a little limp because she had probably sprained her ankle on a rock when she had been tumbling. 'Why didn't I use my grappling hook to get to high ground!? Ugh! How dumb can I be!? D'ick would've...' She came to a stop, missing her brother at the moment. 'Dumba.ss D'ick...'
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 3 de 59. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 31 ... 59  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba