Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Página 30 de 59. Precedente  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 44 ... 59  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Página 30 Empty Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Miér Oct 19, 2016 2:53 am

"Oh, yeah, yeah. Couldn't be better," Kid Flash gave a grin, just playing it off.

"Guess not," Crimson said, shrugging. She really didn't care but it made her wonder what happened.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Página 30 Empty Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Mensaje  Lily07 Miér Oct 19, 2016 3:17 am

As Shadow walked, she made sure to mark the trees she passed by. She looked around, feeling slightly paranoid the further she got away from the cave.
She kept glancing over her shoulder, but the morning was quiet, and there was no sign of anyone, or anything, nearby. But she still couldn't shake her feeling of uneasiness.
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  Shinefairy Miér Oct 19, 2016 8:28 pm

"Heh, yeah... Right," Maleficent nodded, but could kinda tell he was acting up. However, she decided not to let him have it.

"Well then... Let's hope we don't bump into her again. Maybe she went after Maleficent," Beast Boy said, thinking about it.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Vie Oct 21, 2016 8:00 pm

"So, where should we head off to?" Kid Flash asked. He should be looking for his teammates, who were actually looking for Maleficent, but they would arrest her.

"I forgot about Maleficent," Crimson said, sitting down.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Vie Oct 21, 2016 9:35 pm

"Wern't we going to find your team?" Maleficent questioned, looking over at him as they were walking.

"Well, she might not still be here," Beast Boy shrugged. They hadn't seen her, and well, what did they know?
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Vie Oct 21, 2016 9:40 pm

"Right, right," Kid Flash nodded. "I was just...worried, since we are kinda here to, well...arrest you."

"It'd be smart if she wasn't," Crimson said.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Vie Oct 21, 2016 9:59 pm

"Good point... How about... I just help you find them? Someone? And then I'll be on my way?" Maleficent said.

"I agree on that," Beats Boy said since he'd rather do nothing than get off this island.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  Lily07 Vie Oct 21, 2016 10:11 pm

A mark on a tree. And then another one. And another one.
Alex had started relaxing a little. She hadn't seen anything weird or dangerous yet. She was beginning to think that she should head back, to tell the others that no threat was nearby.

But she still had some more perimeter to check, so she just sighed and kept walking.
Gosh, how big was that island anyways? It sure didn't seem that huge when they were flying over it...
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Vie Oct 21, 2016 11:00 pm

Kid Flash frowned. He didn't want to leave her alone on the island. "Maybe," he said, shrugging. "We'll see when we get there."

Crimson looked back. "Think Shadow is okay?" she asked, since she hadn't come back yet.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 30 de 59. Precedente  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 44 ... 59  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba