Hello there! I'm melike but you can say Mel ^^

Página 2 de 21. Precedente  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Hello there! I'm melike but you can say Mel ^^ - Página 2 Empty Re: Hello there! I'm melike but you can say Mel ^^

Mensaje  harpa Sáb Sep 10, 2016 2:55 pm

Thanks. Very Happy
And I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you get well soon. ^^
harpa

harpa

Hello there! I'm melike but you can say Mel ^^ - Página 2 Empty Re: Hello there! I'm melike but you can say Mel ^^

Mensaje  melike_nur Sáb Sep 10, 2016 3:07 pm

Thank youu :3
melike_nur

melike_nur

Mensaje  harpa Sáb Sep 10, 2016 3:13 pm

melike_nur escribió:Thank youu :3
Very Happy :floraWinx:
harpa

harpa

Mensaje  Musa_Eyre Sáb Sep 10, 2016 3:19 pm

melike_nur escribió:Heyy thank you Very Happy can i ask you something? where are u from? ^^

I'm from Malaysia. Very Happy

Um... one thing. Please don't double post. If you need to write something else in the first post, please use the "edit" button.
Musa_Eyre

Musa_Eyre

Mensaje  melike_nur Sáb Sep 10, 2016 3:22 pm

Im on my mobile phone, and there is no edit button on mobile site. I am sorry... Sad i am on a vacation right now and my computer is not here..
melike_nur

melike_nur

Mensaje  Musa_Eyre Sáb Sep 10, 2016 3:27 pm

Oh, it's okay. We'll get the problem fixed. I hope.
Musa_Eyre

Musa_Eyre

Mensaje  juleic1123 Sáb Sep 10, 2016 4:03 pm

harpa escribió:
melike_nur escribió:Hi harpa, thank you btw. How are u today and i am wondering.. You are english mod arent you? :3
I'm fine, thanks. And you? Very Happy
Not exactly. I'm an Admin of the forum. The users with brown color on their names, just like me, are the Admins (althought, "the boss", is Juleic1123). The Minimods of the English forum have the orange color (Musa_Eyre, Eliment and Kate_10). ^^

The boss. Laughing Laughing
Ofc I am the boss. Twisted Evil Laughing

jk.

Welcome to the forum! I'll try to fix that problem (the edit button and mobile version) with Musa_Eyre help! Smile
juleic1123

juleic1123

Mensaje  Kate_10 Sáb Sep 10, 2016 5:04 pm

melike_nur escribió:Kate_10 has a very friendly messages at the forum. I really like her eheheheeh and you too ^^

oh wow, i'm literally meltin' awaaaaaayyyyy inlove<3 inlove<3

Welcome to the EN side of the forum Mel! nice to have u here! Very Happy Very Happy n also, welcome to the Team Kate Cool Laughing big huug
Kate_10

Kate_10

Mensaje  juleic1123 Sáb Sep 10, 2016 5:10 pm

I have a spy on your team. Laughing
juleic1123

juleic1123

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 2 de 21. Precedente  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba