Young Justice Beyond (BFF's Only)

Página 1 de 43. 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Young Justice Beyond (BFF's Only)  Empty Young Justice Beyond (BFF's Only)

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Jul 19, 2016 9:15 pm

((Doesn't matter to me Smile ))

"Hey, Roy," Carter greeted, standing in front of him.

Red Arrow looked up, seeing she had her hand out to him. He hit it away as he stood up, snarling, "What are you doing here?"

"Well, nice to see you again, too," Carter muttered.

"Yeah, yeah... I'm...agh..." Wally groaned, his head hanging low. "Its about to happen. Sky, don't watch," he told her. He hated this, he hated this, God he hated this!
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Young Justice Beyond (BFF's Only)  Empty Re: Young Justice Beyond (BFF's Only)

Mensaje  Shinefairy Mar Jul 19, 2016 9:21 pm

(Well, I'm watching ghostbusters cause it's on TV so I say no. I ish remember xD)

"I think you know why we're here," Dinah stated, since they had this conversation before. She crossed her arms.

"It's okay, I'm right here," Sky quickly grabbed his hand, doing the exact opposite to what he said. She just needed to be there for him. Comfort him in any way possible. "You'll be okay."
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Jue Jul 21, 2016 11:34 pm

Roy sighed. "I don't need your help," he muttered, getting up. "You didn't help me when I continued to look for him. For the-"

"Real Roy, we get it," Jim Harper walked up. "You need to accept it like how I did. The real Jim Harper is dead, Roy. And so is the real Roy Harper."

"But you're here. You can make the difference," Carter told him.

"Sky, get back!" Wally growled. He just got even more scared when she grabbed his hand.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Vie Jul 22, 2016 9:54 pm

"Carter's right. You know that you're more than a clone to us. You're our real Roy Harper. I'm not saying that the other Roy wasn't as important, but there's nothing we can do for him now. He's gone," D'ick said, a frown of his face. Both feeling bad for what happened to the original Roy, but also worried about Roy. Boy, wait till Wally found out... Speaking off. The dark haired glanced up to the sky. Fullmoon. It was getting low on the sky, which meant it had to start rising or somewhat he guessed, beack in Ireland.

"No, it's okay. I won't leave you," Sky promised, not wanting to, and knowing he wouldn't hurt her. Not intentionally. But she hated that she couldn't do anything, not take away the pain or this curse. It was just awful.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Vie Jul 22, 2016 10:49 pm

"I refuse to believe that," Roy said, gripping his hands. "What of all those bullcr.ap speeches of hope!? How to not give up!? You sure are hypocrites to your own word."

"We're not being hypocrites. We're being reasonable here, as you should. When was the last time you slept? Or rested?" Carter asked him, an eyebrow raised.

"None of your concern, as far as I know," Roy snapped.

Wally then let out a low growl when he began to chance and he made her let go as he gripped the chains, feeling his body changing. Now for the worst part.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Sáb Jul 23, 2016 12:18 pm

"Oh yeah? Just like that money you stole?" D'ick questioned, eyeing him. 

"The guy won't miss it. Hell, I deserve a reward," Roy stated.

"Reward? Roy. What happened to you? You're letting the obsession with Roy turn you into something you're not. You used to treat your body as a temple," Balck Canary said, concerned.

"My body's no temple. It's a cheap knockoff of someone who is," Roy stated. "Besides, I'm doing fine."

Total lie. Wow... was that guy depressed.... and obsessed, D'ick thought.

"Oh really? Show me." Dinah challanged.

Sky backed up, only cause she had to and frowned. She felt so bad for him and even was a little scared, mostly for his sake. "Wally?"
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Sáb Jul 23, 2016 5:44 pm

Roy looked at her and he narrowed his eyes. Fine. Just to get them off his a.ss. He then ran to throw a punch at her.

Wally, who was mostly werewolf now, only growled at her, tugging and clawing at the chains restraining him.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Sáb Jul 23, 2016 10:15 pm

Black Canary easily blocked his attack before she pushed him back, but grabbing ahold of his torso so he didn't fall off the rooftop. "That was me holding back! Way back!" She stated, glaring before he let in go back to gain his balance. "You can't go on like this."

"Black Canary's right. Roy, you need to get your life together," Jim stated.

Sky frowned and backed up. Her first thought was to call Stefan, but she asked both him and Stefan to leave. She didn't want any supernatural creatures in her life... And she didn't need it for her country either. She wanted it to be as safe as possible, but now she didn't know what to do.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Dom Jul 24, 2016 9:12 pm

"I didn't ask for your help!" Roy rasped at all of them. "I don't need it."

"We think you do," Carter said, arms crossed.

Wally was no full werewolf now. He was growling and yanking on the chains with all his might, trying to break free, sensing someone near.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 1 de 43. 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba