Hello! I know I already posted this but...

Página 1 de 6. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Hello! I know I already posted this but... Empty Hello! I know I already posted this but...

Mensaje  bloomfloralover123 Dom Sep 04, 2016 6:06 pm

Hey everyone. I know I already posted my introduction but I was inactive for a while and I thought this would be a good idea to reintroduce myself back on cause I will be coming back on here more often. Also, If I hadn't said this in the last post, I am Ashley. You can call me Ashley or you can call me by my username. I was going to see if I could change it cause It is a little too long but there are no request topics and the Admin may not let me change it so that is okay. Anyways, without wasting your time any further...my introduction.
I love Animals(cats, dogs, etc), I love to make pictures and videos a lot. It is my passion mostly. I love to enter contests. Even if I don't win, at least I had fun. I also love to play games and draw a lot. Also, I have my own winx club forum. The banner is in some work, trying to get it right and the size of the home page is kinda messed up, not sure how to fix it though. Anyways, if you would like to check it out, Here is the link:
Forum:
its in a spoiler just incase I can not advertise, it would be hidden.
I love winx club a lot even though I am in my teen years. I don't care how old I am, I love it anyways.
I looking forward to making some new friends on here and getting active on some very interesting contests and playing some games. I even advertised this website on my forum as a sticky so that my members can also have a look on this forum/website of awesomeness. The Admin and pure owner did a very awesome job at creating this forum and getting it alive. I love it.
I love bright colors, especially purple and pink. I also love to work on crafts when I can.
Tv Shows I like: Winx (obviously), Miraculous tails of lady bug and cat Noir, Nickelodeon shows, some Disney shows(Kc Undercover, Live and Maddie), Vampire Diaries( when I can find the full episodes), and a few others I can not remember at this point. 
That is enough about me, if you have any questions, feel free to ask me. Smile I am very excited to meeting some new fairytastic friends on here. Have a good day everyone!  Very Happy ciao_ciao
bloomfloralover123

bloomfloralover123

Hello! I know I already posted this but... Empty Re: Hello! I know I already posted this but...

Mensaje  juleic1123 Dom Sep 04, 2016 8:28 pm

I would allow you to change the username, but If I change, you will not be able to play Winx Adventure since your name on the game will become "UNDEFINED". The game will not recognise you. Sad
juleic1123

juleic1123

Hello! I know I already posted this but... Empty Re: Hello! I know I already posted this but...

Mensaje  bloomfloralover123 Dom Sep 04, 2016 8:43 pm

That will be okay but I haven't even started the winx adventure game yet. I haven't looked into it yet but I might soon. However, if I need to pay for it to be able to play it then i won't be able to cause I don't have a credit card. I will look at the game shortly.
bloomfloralover123

bloomfloralover123

Mensaje  juleic1123 Dom Sep 04, 2016 8:49 pm

bloomfloralover123 escribió:That will be okay but I haven't even started the winx adventure game yet. I haven't looked into it yet but I might soon. However, if I need to pay for it to be able to play it then i won't be able to cause I don't have a credit card. I will look at the game shortly.

What? The game is 100 % free. Laughing Laughing
juleic1123

juleic1123

Mensaje  bloomfloralover123 Dom Sep 04, 2016 8:55 pm

Okay good. If I can some how free some space on my phone I will add the game, if not then I will get it on my tablet. I am so excited to play it. Can't wait.  Very Happy ciao_ciao
bloomfloralover123

bloomfloralover123

Mensaje  juleic1123 Dom Sep 04, 2016 9:35 pm

bloomfloralover123 escribió:Okay good. If I can some how free some space on my phone I will add the game, if not then I will get it on my tablet. I am so excited to play it. Can't wait.  Very Happy ciao_ciao

Phone...? confused
The game will be only for computers, like in 2011... ehem_1
juleic1123

juleic1123

Mensaje  bloomfloralover123 Dom Sep 04, 2016 9:40 pm

Oh that is even better, I don't have to fill up my space then. I will look into it soon and start playing. Thanks.
bloomfloralover123

bloomfloralover123

Mensaje  Kate_10 Lun Sep 05, 2016 7:51 am

Hey there Ashley! Very Happy ciao_ciao glad u'll be more active aroun here, pretty sure u gonna enjoy ur stay (:

oh i love animals too, n that line ''I love to enter contests. Even if I don't win, at least I had fun'' now. that. is the spirit!! Cool Laughing

welXOme again! xx
Kate_10

Kate_10

Mensaje  juleic1123 Lun Sep 05, 2016 3:22 pm

And this is kate, she's dangerous. Be #TEAM_JULEIC!
Laughing Laughing Cool
juleic1123

juleic1123

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 1 de 6. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba