Horror love | Chapter 6

Página 4 de 4. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Horror love | Chapter 6 - Página 4 Empty Re: Horror love | Chapter 6

Mensaje  Its♥︎Reina Sáb Mayo 17, 2014 2:20 am

Chapter 5 ~ Time Twisters

(Written in Violet's POV)
I slowly walked along the new cement path that led to school. I had my hands in my pockets as I thought about what had happened last night. Now I knew everyone around me were spirits. Everyone.
A voice came closer to me. I instantly realised who it was. Focused on the path, I looked up to meet the eyes of Harriet.
"Hey there, Vi!" Harriet said, waving her hands in a cheerful motion. Her scarlet red hair was tied up in a fishtail braid/plait. Obviously I would never even bother to do anything "special" to my hair. It's just easier to comb and go, as I call it.
"Hey Harriet!" I replied, giving a shaky wave back. Dammit. You're messed up to look good already, I said to myself. I adjusted my standing position to look more "fancy" in front of Harriet. She did have a fancy and rich family, of course.
"I have got some news for you! You're never going to believe it!" Harriet exclaimed, jumping up and down. She was eager - more eager than ever.
"What is it? You've got limited edition backstage VIP passes to a One Direction or Coldplay concert, or maybe you're seeing a movie that's going to be released in five years!?" I tried to play along. Harriet loves One Direction and Coldplay. She also loves to watch pre-released movies.
"No! It's equally cool with all that you said, but Conor has joined Rhyfields and this is his first day! Everyone loves him, especially the girls!" Harriet burst out with a great smile.
"What's the big deal with your brother? It's pretty much nothing to do with you," I said as I walked into the Rhyfields entrance gates. "It's great that he's got friends on his first day though."
"Well, you just don't get it, don't you?" Harriet walked ahead of me and turned around to keep eye contact. She walked backwards as she spoke. "I'm popular too, because my brother is popular! My brother's popularity spreads!"
"Really? There's literally no-one surrounding you right now. Just look at your brother. He's being swarmed by girls. It's like a beehive over there!" I turned to look at Conor for a few seconds, then turned back to Harriet.
"Oh come on," Harriet said. I heard her quietly whisper "That King Bee spirit". I definitely knew she was jealous of her brother.

School Library ~ 12:24pm ~ 24 minutes after lunch

I fell on top of the stack of books that I had created, exhausted from finding the book I had wanted. I stared at the dark brown wooden grandfather clock that was sitting in the corner, ticking away. I felt tired spending about 20 minutes at the library. I hugged the book that I needed, slowly shutting my eyes and drifting off to sleep.

Mystery Area ~ 12:32pm ~ 8 minutes after drifting off

I instantly opened my eyes, quickly noticing that I wasn't sitting on a pile of books anymore. I felt as if I was flying. In fact, I was. I was in an area of what seemed to be nothing. It was pitch black. I could see little lights in the distance, but they disappeared within a few seconds. What was I doing? Where was I? What happened to me?

I just hoped that I wouldn't be stuck in this "nothingness" forever. It would be boring as hell.

"Ouch!"

I had realised that I had landed on to some sort of a neon blue seat that was hovering above the ground. I saw hover cars that were all in different colours, zooming around the place. Was I in the future? It really felt like it. I placed my feet on the new ground that had advertisements made out of neon lights all over it. Everything was so bright. I could hardly believe what I was seeing. I had to be in the year 2314!
Its♥︎Reina

Its♥︎Reina

Mensaje  Its♥︎Reina Dom Mayo 18, 2014 8:13 am

Chapter 6 ~ Janitor's Room

I was here! Here in the future! Now I must find Conor, urgently.

Wait, what happened?

"I'm back in the library!"

"Shh,"

Oh. I had realised that my dream was over. It was just a dream, no way! I had found myself dribbling on the cover of some books, so I quickly wiped it away before anyone noticed anything. I stood up and looked around as if I were new. Then I stared at my watch, quickly noticing that I was 5 minutes late for class already. Luckily I didn't drift off for too long though.

I was dashing down the hallway, trying to get to my maths class. I couldn't be late this time. Yesterday I used my "cleaning up chores" excuse. This time, I wasn't prepared. My maths teacher is so going to kill me for this. Drop dead.

I stared through the little window that was on the mahogany wooden door, seeing Ms. Saddle, my teacher explaining something complicated to the class. It was too late now. I couldn't go in and just interrupt like that. I also wasn't the teacher's pet so there's no point of trying. The thing is, how do I survive outside in the hallway without being caught by anyone?

I had decided to hide in the Janitor's Room. It was quite small and squishy, but worth it. Luckily the janitor would only come after school for some reason, so that was a huge relief... Only for a few minutes though. I saw someone dressed in a one piece janitor looking suit, and that certainly made my throat start to hurt. Hopefully it's someone else otherwise I'll have no way to escape. I saw the person approach me. It didn't look like the normal janitor that would come, it looked like someone else. I quickly squirmed up tight to make the best of my hiding spot.

"Hello."

"Great."

"Why are you in the Janitor's Room? You're not the student janitor, are you?"

"No."

I never wanted to look up to see who it was. I didn't even dare to take a look at anything but only for a few seconds. I took a jiffy. He definitely looked very familiar.

"Seriously. I don't get why you're squirming up like that, Violet."

"Conor!?"

"Yes?"

"It's you? You're that mysterious janitor guy?" I looked up.

"Um, yeah. The principal said that I should know all the stuff before doing anything so she put me as the janitor for the week. She told me that the current janitor is on holidays."

"Phew. I'm so glad. I'm ultra late for my maths class so if I even dare to enter, I am straight away busted. Strict stuff, I guess."

"Ouch."

"I know right," I said as I stood up, trying to be careful. "I'm never going to survive. Hiding in the janitor's room makes no sense."

Conor laughed quietly. "How did you get so late?"

"I drifted off to sleep in the library and I found myself in the future world with hovering cars and all that but I woke up minutes later," I explained to Conor. I looked out the door and saw the principal pass by. She didn't look at us though.

"Well, my father invented a time travel watch if I ever got stuck in one of the times," Conor said. "By the way, 2314 looks nothing like what you're dreaming. Hover cars are definitely not in that time."

"What? We need to use that watch. I'm stuck in time and I don't want to be anymore."

"Are you sure you want to go to the future?"

"Yes!"

"Really?"

"Who says no?"

"Alright then. Tonight we shall use it."
Its♥︎Reina

Its♥︎Reina

Mensaje  Briadah Dom Mayo 18, 2014 1:44 pm

Yay! Future! Future! Future! Future! Future! Future! Future! Future! Laughing 
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  Its♥︎Reina Lun Mayo 19, 2014 8:30 am

Thanks Bria, I have the best plan of the future, you wait and see!!
Its♥︎Reina

Its♥︎Reina

Mensaje  Briadah Lun Mayo 19, 2014 1:06 pm

But I can't Wait!! Laughing 
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 4 de 4. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba