Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment.

Página 3 de 111. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 57 ... 111  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment. - Página 3 Empty Re: Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment.

Mensaje  eliment Dom Mayo 25, 2014 6:11 pm

Kyle went into her wardrobe and got some pants and t-shirt along with a pillow and walked into the office passing Hannah the cloths.
eliment

eliment

Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment. - Página 3 Empty Re: Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment.

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Dom Mayo 25, 2014 6:12 pm

"I'm fine with the dress. I'll go to the ball like this after this meeting in the office. And why the pillow?" Hannah asked, opening the office door.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Dom Mayo 25, 2014 6:15 pm

Kyle locked the doors behind him. "Your wet and won't be going back". Kyle said putting the pillow on the couch. "And after all the protesting". Kyle muttered looking at Cross.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Dom Mayo 25, 2014 6:18 pm

Cross shrugged.
Hannah was confused when he locked the doors. "Wait..what are you" she asked.. "I like being wet. Won't be going back? what does that mean?Wait you're biting me! Thanks so much kyle!" Hannah said hugging him. She let go quickly. "Oh, sorry" she muttered.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Dom Mayo 25, 2014 6:24 pm

"that ------ kyle is going to bite hannah" zero snapped

kyle shook his head and shut the curtins taking a blood tablet when his back was turned.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Dom Mayo 25, 2014 6:26 pm

Yuki took a step back. "What?" she shouted.

Hannah took a deep breath. "I'm ready" she whispered. She noticed Kyle take a blood tablet. "But remember this Kyle. I can always be your slave if you want me to"
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Dom Mayo 25, 2014 6:30 pm

"What did you just say?" Kyle said horrified at the thought of things.

"You heard correctly". Zero said.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Lun Mayo 26, 2014 5:04 am

'I said i can always be your slave if you want me to be. I promise you i will if you can help me track shizukha for me. And, just in case i die today, promise me you'd help my sister. I'm sorry if it's not what you expected.." Hannah said. She couldn't see Kyle's expression cause he back was still facing her and he was looking at the window. "And, why the pillow?" Hannah asked again.

"And you're just standing here?" Yuki snapped back, running to the ball room door.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Lun Mayo 26, 2014 8:14 am

"Yukki it's up to master now, we need to make sure that no one is attacked here". Zero said putting one hand on her shoulder.

"Like i would ignor a child, but i can't find what i don't know looks or smells like, some cases sounds. That you will find out about. How many times do I have to tell you that you need to be in active in your own body to track?" Kyle said turning around. "I don't do slaves, I don't order arstrocrats about unless it will save there life".
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 3 de 111. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 57 ... 111  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba