Recca School of fire (members wanted)

Página 2 de 29. Precedente  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Recca School of fire (members wanted) - Página 2 Empty Re: Recca School of fire (members wanted)

Mensaje  eliment Lun Jun 16, 2014 7:15 pm

(when ever you want)
eliment

eliment

Recca School of fire (members wanted) - Página 2 Empty Re: Recca School of fire (members wanted)

Mensaje  Ally0 Lun Jun 16, 2014 7:17 pm

(I'm ready when you are)
Ally0

Ally0

Mensaje  eliment Lun Jun 16, 2014 7:26 pm

Snow was outside on the steps reading a book. He had a bandanna over his white ears and a long white coat on to hid his long while 9 fox tails.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Ally0 Lun Jun 16, 2014 8:27 pm

Flame and Hunter were quietly walking through the snow.
"Are you excited for school this year?" Hunter asked Flame. Flame simply shrugged her shoulders and said, "Every year school is the same, why won't this year be any different?" Uggg, I feel so cold!" Flame said as she began to rub her arms, "how are you not cold?" Flame question her sister
Because I'm made of ice Hunter thought, but she simply laughed it off  
Ally0

Ally0

Mensaje  eliment Lun Jun 16, 2014 9:55 pm

Amber Embers was curled up under her bed in her fox cub foam, she was half hiding from all the human students who she feared and half hibernating from the cold weather. She was born in her fox form so it was more natural for her to be in her smaller size rather than her human foam. After all she is a Kitsune fox born with the original instincts of our wild foxes.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Ally0 Lun Jun 16, 2014 11:44 pm

Eventually Hunter and Flame reached to the front of the school gates.
"You go get your schedule, I'm going to go and set my classroom for today's lesson" Hunter said, Flame nodded and walked away.

(Do the students live in the school?)
Ally0

Ally0

Mensaje  eliment Mar Jun 17, 2014 8:24 am

Ally0 escribió:Eventually Hunter and Flame reached to the front of the school gates.
"You go get your schedule, I'm going to go and set my classroom for today's lesson" Hunter said, Flame nodded and walked away.

(Do the students live in the school?)

They don't have to if they live near by.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Ally0 Mar Jun 17, 2014 11:28 pm

Ok, in just going to have my characters live in the school since icy is a teacher
Ally0

Ally0

Mensaje  eliment Mar Jun 17, 2014 11:31 pm

(ok)
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 2 de 29. Precedente  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba