Salt Water - Chapter 2 (Soon)

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Salt Water - Chapter 2 (Soon) Empty Salt Water - Chapter 2 (Soon)

Mensaje  lovebloomlayla Dom Jul 20, 2014 5:17 pm

Enjoy Very Happy 

In the Beginning-
A Long time ago there was a man and a women who feel madly in love at first sight, but theyre love was forbidden by Phillips father, He refused he marry a women of her type, Phillips mother loved Grace and didnt find anything wrong with her but her father met a sorceress and they made a deal with Grace she get rid of her secret(cant tell you the secret) and he would allow them to be in love, so Grace did and Phillip married her out of there marriage came Crystal a beautiful baby girl she had gorgeous crystal blue eyes and brown hair just like her mum they were the happiest family in GarnDale

A few years later when crystal turned 4 they decided to take their ship and sail across the sea not to far from GarnDale though just to an island that is in the middle of 4 kingdoms Garndale, Ronford, Soferty and Forndon nobody used this island is was quite far from the kingdoms 2-3 days sail from each Kingdom so as they were sailing a storm started to appear and got worse and spilt the boat Grace and phillip fell over board and called Crystal to jump in but she was to afraid of drowning or even losing her parents
" Please Crystal jump into your fathers arms please" called her mother
"I cant im too afraid of falling into the sea and drowning" crystal cried and screamed but she eventually jumped except one thing she feared came true the waves carried her the other way to the island and not the direction her parents were going she started to scream more and more and all of a sudden her necklace started to glow...

And thats where are story really begins

Already know what im doing for chapter 1 just let me know if you like and ill upload it

Chapter 1 - 9 years later-

Última edición por lovebloomlayla el Mar Jul 22, 2014 11:27 pm, editado 1 vez
lovebloomlayla

lovebloomlayla

Salt Water - Chapter 2 (Soon) Empty Re: Salt Water - Chapter 2 (Soon)

Mensaje  adanwlal Dom Jul 20, 2014 10:14 pm

inlove<3 inlove<3 inlove<3 THAT'S SOOOOOOOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ADD CHAPTER 1!!!!!!!

green Stars I'LL KEEP SAYING PLEASE UNTIL YOU DO!!

Ahem *clears throat*............
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!
adanwlal

adanwlal

Mensaje  lovebloomlayla Mar Jul 22, 2014 12:24 am

adanwlal escribió:inlove<3 inlove<3 inlove<3 THAT'S SOOOOOOOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE  ADD CHAPTER 1!!!!!!!

Ohh thank you, i will tomorrow at some point you will enjoy it believe me ive been planning it and still am told my grandmother the story and she thinks its interesting ill need to add chapter one tomorrow been busy today and was only coming on for a nose so ill upload tomorrow promise:D
lovebloomlayla

lovebloomlayla

Mensaje  adanwlal Mar Jul 22, 2014 2:51 am

lovebloomlayla escribió:
adanwlal escribió:inlove<3 inlove<3 inlove<3 THAT'S SOOOOOOOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE  ADD CHAPTER 1!!!!!!!

Ohh thank you, i will tomorrow at some point you will enjoy it believe me ive been planning it and still am told my grandmother the story and she thinks its interesting ill need to add chapter one tomorrow been busy today and was only coming on for a nose so ill upload tomorrow promise:D
 Very Happy YAY!! I CAN"T WAIT!!
adanwlal

adanwlal

Salt Water - Chapter 2 (Soon) Empty Chapter 1 - 9 years later

Mensaje  lovebloomlayla Mar Jul 22, 2014 12:00 pm

9 years later
Most of this chapter involves speaking

Crystal had been found that night by a women named Una and her daughter Sapphire who was 5 at the time they lived on a island, The island Crystal was traveling too when she was 4 Una brought her up as her own and told her how she was found but some of it was lies...

Crystal was swimming in the sea beside the island she loved swimming she has found turtles today and was swimming with them its like she had a connection of sorts with them she loved sea life, every part of it

"Crystal come here for a minute" shouted Una, Crystal rushed over to Una
"Una Una guess what i saw turtles for the first time!!!!" she exclaimed
"Turtles very good! turtles are gorgeous reptiles! anyway have you seen Sapphire?" askd una
"Yeah shes collecting tree logs for the fire in our log cabin"
"Very good remember always wear youre necklace in the sea it will protect you from drowning or attacks thats how it saved you when you were a child" said Una
"Yeah Sapphire has one too you found one on this island for her right?" asked Crystal
"Correct" said Una
"Remind me? how did to find me again? i like to hear it? "
" Well i was in my boat and and you were glowing i didnt know what it was at first but i rowed over to you and and seen you i seen your necklace was the thing glowing so i grabbed you and put you in my boat when you awoke you didnt remember anything so i told you who i was and then eventually you started to remember what happened and images of your parents"
"yeah i cant remember them to well but i remembered my name very well for some reason you told me?" said Crystal
" Yeah surprisingly right ill let you do what you need to do im going to go find sapphire unless you would go for me?"
"sure, ill tell her your looking for her"
"thank you" una walked away

Crystal always tried to remember her parents small details came into her head now and again then vanished quickly though she wants to try find them and tell them everything and stuff but in her head she said Una will always be like another mother to her and she will always love her as much as her real parents, Crystal Seen Sapphire and shouted on her
"Sapphire Sapphire come here" what on earth was she doing i have no idea but Crystal had to check it out
"Sapphire?
"Shh!" she said
"Huh? what is it?"
"Sharks over there you can see theyre fins something must be over there"
"No do sharks eat turtles" Crystal said
"Possibly lets go closer and check it out" said sapphire, sapphire was an adventurous person and a risk taker
"no way we couldnt the sharks might attack us"
"We have our necklaces?" said Sapphire
"not the point, hey wait whats that over there?"
"Pirates!!! oh my this just got better lets go tell my mom!"

"Una you need to come to the beach there is a ship coming"Said Crystal
"what?" una said
They rushed to the beach
"It looks like a Garndale or Fordon ship" Said Una

Chapter 2 - Secrets
lovebloomlayla

lovebloomlayla

Salt Water - Chapter 2 (Soon) Empty Chapter 2 - Secrets

Mensaje  lovebloomlayla Lun Jul 28, 2014 10:55 pm

"So it isnt pirates" Sapphires fsce lost interest
"No its a Fordon ship" said Una "Cmon we better get going before it arrives here we cant be seen as far as the 4 kingdoms know no one stays here"
Una walked away
"As much as we want to check it out or I want to check it out we better not lets get going" Said sapphire as her luscious blonde hair flew behind her
"Yeah ok"Said Crystal

"Im away out to collect some fire wood and bananas we havnt got enough Sapphire only got 2 logs not 5..."Una walked out "Remember dont let anyone in and dont go out!" said Una closing the door behind her
Crystal went to unas room and got the kingdom chart out
"Thats weird, Why would a Fordon ship be coming from Garndale? unless they were visiting but why come here?" she thought, Garndales East, Fordon north Ronford west and soferty south then **** Island in the Middle
"I cant handle this i need to go" she thought she got her coat and went to the front door
"Where are you going!" said crystal

ill do the last little part of 2 in a little while
lovebloomlayla

lovebloomlayla

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba