Vampire Knight 1x1 ember

Página 20 de 38. Precedente  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 38  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Vampire Knight 1x1 ember - Página 20 Empty Re: Vampire Knight 1x1 ember

Mensaje  eliment Miér Dic 17, 2014 10:15 pm

"Kaname will be fine he is dealing with family members of the old council. So far Takuma is the only one. Well last time we spoke before meeting up with you". Aido said. "She is. Matilda has the power of innocents she changes into a child and will always act like one because of it. You have seen one of three of her changes when you were kidnapped alone with her freezing power, unlike mine it's like pressing purse on the remote, you got caught in the cross fire on that power once".

Rachel marked where all the weapons were and took the map with her so everyone knew where not to step.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Ember1989 Miér Dic 17, 2014 10:22 pm

"Well we should go get Matilda before the hunters find her." Yuki said. She knew she would probably get caught in the crossfire again but she didn't care as long as they got Matilda.

Aria continued setting the mines until she was done. "Thre we go. Good as new." She said.
Ember1989

Ember1989

Mensaje  eliment Miér Dic 17, 2014 10:30 pm

"Not just hunters but vampires as well. If they find out her blood line is really pure and Kaname hasn't found all the threats there is a chance one of them will try and kill her". Aido said. "Next problem the dorm even if we find her there is no where for her to sleep with out the dorm, and now Richard. He has graduated but now he is a vampire a family what didn't know what they were. Is that a good idea him leaving the school". He added while getting a broom and thick gloves from the cleaning closet.

Rachel helped grab the paintings and placed them into one of the cars. then started to put there personal belongings in the back seat. "Ready when you are". She said to Ara.

Matilda went back into her room to get her toy rabbit she was sleeping with.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Ember1989 Miér Dic 17, 2014 10:35 pm

"Richard can't leave the school. Maybe if we let Rachel know she could bring Matilda here." Yuki said. "She can sleep in my room with me. I'll just sleep on the floor." She added.

"Okay. Let's go." Aria said after grabbing her things.
Ember1989

Ember1989

Mensaje  eliment Miér Dic 17, 2014 10:45 pm

"With what i understood about Richard there is two options. Slowly let him change like Zero, what we have seen is painful and takes years or quickly change like you". Aido said checking the bin bags were strong. "Bin day i am going to sweep up some glass and other small bits and throw in to the bins. What do you want to do keep the size or add basement or/ and attic?" He added looking at her. "It's an idea about Matilda but can you really sleep on the floor you have never done it".
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Ember1989 Miér Dic 17, 2014 10:53 pm

"Quickly change him like Kaname did with me. I can do it. I just hope Richard won't be mad that I turned him." Yuki said. "And I know I haven't slept on the floor before. But I'd do it to keep Matilda safe." She added.
Ember1989

Ember1989

Mensaje  eliment Miér Dic 17, 2014 10:59 pm

"The quicker the moon dorm is built the better. Your first target was to get Marie to join us and help built the dorm. When do you want us to go?" Aido said putting on the thick gloves so he didn't get nails and glass in his hands.

Rachel and Matilda waited for Aria to be ready to leave the place.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Ember1989 Miér Dic 17, 2014 11:01 pm

"We should probably go get her now." Yuki said.

Aria walked up to Rachel and Matilda ready to go.
Ember1989

Ember1989

Mensaje  eliment Miér Dic 17, 2014 11:08 pm

"Front or back?" Rachel asked getting into the drivers seat.

"I will go in the back i don't mind getting hit by put suit cases". Matilda said getting in the seat behind the drivers.

"Your with me then". Rachel called out to Ara.

All right then". Aido said sweeping a bit of glass up and throwing it into the bin bag. Not much but better than nothing then started to head towards to the head masters office for Zero also to chuck the bag in the bins.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 20 de 38. Precedente  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 38  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba