Tokyo Mew Mew at your service!~ ;; 1x1 with IceMakeMage19

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Tokyo Mew Mew at your service!~ ;; 1x1 with IceMakeMage19 Empty Tokyo Mew Mew at your service!~ ;; 1x1 with IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Sáb Feb 14, 2015 2:42 pm

Tokyo Mew Mew at your service!~ ;; 1x1 with IceMakeMage19 Tumblr_nbaqn2SrJd1rw2lu5o1_500

Tokyo Mew Mew at your service!~ ;; 1x1 with IceMakeMage19 Scroll-divider-pink
Tokyo Mew Mew at your service!~ ;; 1x1 with IceMakeMage19 Script-writing.regular
Tokyo Mew Mew at your service!~ ;; 1x1 with IceMakeMage19 Script-writing.regular
Tokyo Mew Mew at your service!~ ;; 1x1 with IceMakeMage19 Pwalabama.medium

What happens when the role of keeping the world safe falls on the shoulders of a small group of young teenage girls? Many would expect imminent disaster to follow, but in the eyes of Ryou Shirogane, the genes of these girls would certainly protect the blue jewel forever drifting though space.

But when a metallic and brutish group of aliens no older than them threaten to desolate the earth with their technology and new ways of fighting, could these girls protect the Earth? What are their reasons behind wanting to claim this small pearl of a planet? While their motives are unknown to the group themselves, both sides are fighting for a motive that just happens to be the opposite.

Will the group of superladies find solace in the group of 'villains' after some time, or will they forever be fighting for their goal due to their commands?

x;; More than one mew mew is allowed. We can have 3 mews each, two mews each, or just one mew, whatever fits you

x;; Roles will be decided after forms are up - who takes which character. However some roles can be taken in turns to play, IE Deep Blue, or Masha.

x;; This will take place as if the original mews had never happened. As if they're probably living their normal life right now. So Zakuro could still technically be an 'idol' and Minto a ballerina, or Lettuce being the quiet girl who often is at the library.

x;; This is set in Tokyo again, so all locations will still be in the same place, and the month of which this roleplay is starting in is April, just after the start of the new Japanese school year.

x;; This is a 1x1 between me and IceMakeMage19. It has been made for only us to roleplay in, so I cannot accept your form if you volunteer to enter the roleplay. Although I may make a multi user mew mew RP in the future.

Tokyo Mew Mew at your service!~ ;; 1x1 with IceMakeMage19 Scroll-divider-pink

Tokyo Mew Mew at your service!~ ;; 1x1 with IceMakeMage19 Tumblr_nidzmvA6tI1s5wiico2_250Tokyo Mew Mew at your service!~ ;; 1x1 with IceMakeMage19 Tumblr_nidzmvA6tI1s5wiico3_250Tokyo Mew Mew at your service!~ ;; 1x1 with IceMakeMage19 Tumblr_nidzmvA6tI1s5wiico4_250Tokyo Mew Mew at your service!~ ;; 1x1 with IceMakeMage19 Tumblr_nidzmvA6tI1s5wiico6_250
Tokyo Mew Mew at your service!~ ;; 1x1 with IceMakeMage19 Tumblr_ndk8qtVrKU1sz111so1_500

GIFS;; Tumblr
Anime;; Tokyo Mew Mew
The text and dividers were not made and not owned by me.

Última edición por MadamePhantomTrancy el Sáb Feb 14, 2015 5:35 pm, editado 1 vez
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Tokyo Mew Mew at your service!~ ;; 1x1 with IceMakeMage19 Empty Characters x;;

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Sáb Feb 14, 2015 5:32 pm

If you want to put an OC here, other than a mew, just give me a name and a face claim and I'll do it for you. I'll be putting most of my OC's friends who are also OC's. A short description is optional. It's a interesting concept I wanted to try out instead of just making up friends along the way of the rp ^^

;-------------------------------------------------------;

Tokyo Mew Mew at your service!~ ;; 1x1 with IceMakeMage19 Afton-james.regular

Tokyo Mew Mew at your service!~ ;; 1x1 with IceMakeMage19 Post-divider1
Tokyo Mew Mew at your service!~ ;; 1x1 with IceMakeMage19 Tumblr_ndk7wpdEJg1sz111so1_500
The mew mews are the main way of fighting the aliens. They fight for the good side, to protect the Earth. Each infused with a different, endangered animal, they serve as Humanity's strongest fighters against the evil forces.

Tokyo Mew Mew at your service!~ ;; 1x1 with IceMakeMage19 Tumblr_mjevgvesuq1r45133o1_500
Ryou is the mastermind behind the project. Having memorized his father's notes for this impending disaster, he armed the world just in time with the five magical girls. He keeps a cool exterior and likes to act like he doesn't care most of the time, however he is selfless truly, and feels a huge sense of guilt for trapping the girls into this position, and when they injure themselves.

Tokyo Mew Mew at your service!~ ;; 1x1 with IceMakeMage19 Keiichiro3
Keiichiro is the second-in-command guy behind this. Having worked with Ryou's father while he was still alive as an helper of some sort at 16, he was no stranger to the tragedy that struck the Shirogane family. A shy and meek man, he is often reserved with his events but is great with computing, which is why he tends to stay in the lab.

Tokyo Mew Mew at your service!~ ;; 1x1 with IceMakeMage19 Tumblr_nbjh0mYuxG1rw2lu5o1_500
Kisshu, the main offender of attacks, is a determined and ambitious individual. While he is the one who is most swayed by the offers of the mortals, he is very compassionate about the goals he was sent to Earth for. However, a simple human could be capable of deflecting his rampaging attacks on them, simply by capturing their heart, a deathly trait for him to possess.

Tokyo Mew Mew at your service!~ ;; 1x1 with IceMakeMage19 Tumblr_n5r6iwaxyF1tuzhm1o1_400
Taruto is a silly child of around 10 years of age. While he too is compassionate about attaining his 'goals', words can send him on a rampage, causing even more trouble. He is affected by mean words and things that hurt him, proving catastrophic for both sides.

Tokyo Mew Mew at your service!~ ;; 1x1 with IceMakeMage19 Pai2
Probably the only sensible one of the three, Pai works to devise plans and rarely ventures outside of where the aliens would usually stay. Much like the Keiichiro of the aliens, he works to devise plans and develop new things for them to use. He is the most serious about the goal in the group, and it is uneasy for him to sway. He almost always has a cold, emotionless gaze on his face.

-To be updated with OCs-

Tokyo Mew Mew at your service!~ ;; 1x1 with IceMakeMage19 Tumblr_nakc9s4r5o1qaus5ro1_r1_500
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Tokyo Mew Mew at your service!~ ;; 1x1 with IceMakeMage19 Empty My forms x;;

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Sáb Feb 14, 2015 5:34 pm

(( My forms here ))

Tokyo Mew Mew at your service!~ ;; 1x1 with IceMakeMage19 Tumblr_n9y5u1oTX81rtl9dyo1_500

Tokyo Mew Mew at your service!~ ;; 1x1 with IceMakeMage19 Divider

Tokyo Mew Mew at your service!~ ;; 1x1 with IceMakeMage19 Darkwoman.regular      Tokyo Mew Mew at your service!~ ;; 1x1 with IceMakeMage19 Herr-von-muellerhoff.regular

Tokyo Mew Mew at your service!~ ;; 1x1 with IceMakeMage19 Miama.regular isn't what many would call bright. She hasn't, nor ever will be a bright girl. It's not because she doesn't have feelings, it's because her way of outputting her feelings often tends to be very anti social by the looks of it. While many her age take comfort in friends, Kaede would rather blog about her feelings to the private followers that follow her anonymous profile. Real life friends failed her in a sense she refuses to describe to a mere person, but the mew project was a surprise to her.

She deeply despises the fact that she was chosen for this, but nevertheless acts under the orders of Ryou and Keiichiro. She wouldn't dare think about defecting to the bad side, despite her lack of compassion for the project. She still continues to abide by the team. She just wants it over and done with, viewing her transformed or semi trasnformed self as 'ugly' and 'weird'. She wishes she'd of been infused with something like a cat, leading to a lack of confidence among herself.

Tokyo Mew Mew at your service!~ ;; 1x1 with IceMakeMage19 Tumblr_n8ib33PFMb1rtfqu0o1_500

Tokyo Mew Mew at your service!~ ;; 1x1 with IceMakeMage19 Mf-kind-witty.regular   Tokyo Mew Mew at your service!~ ;; 1x1 with IceMakeMage19 Almendra-sc.regular

Tokyo Mew Mew at your service!~ ;; 1x1 with IceMakeMage19 Tumblr_neq8kap5qK1t8w5z6o4_500

Tokyo Mew Mew at your service!~ ;; 1x1 with IceMakeMage19 Script-writing.regular    Mew Mew Plum  

Tokyo Mew Mew at your service!~ ;; 1x1 with IceMakeMage19 Script-writing.regular     Grape vines

Tokyo Mew Mew at your service!~ ;; 1x1 with IceMakeMage19 Script-writing.regular    Ribbon Grape Pellets (when using wings, though they are more of an defense), Ribbon Grape Spear  

Tokyo Mew Mew at your service!~ ;; 1x1 with IceMakeMage19 Caligraf-1435.italic    Philippine Eagle

Tokyo Mew Mew at your service!~ ;; 1x1 with IceMakeMage19 Caligraf-1435.italic   Dark red and Purple

Tokyo Mew Mew at your service!~ ;; 1x1 with IceMakeMage19 Caligraf-1435.italic    5'5

Tokyo Mew Mew at your service!~ ;; 1x1 with IceMakeMage19 Caligraf-1435.italic    56kg

Tokyo Mew Mew at your service!~ ;; 1x1 with IceMakeMage19 Caligraf-1435.italic    17 ;; Third year student at Mikairi High School

Tokyo Mew Mew at your service!~ ;; 1x1 with IceMakeMage19 Caligraf-1435.italic    Currently in process of being made.

Tokyo Mew Mew at your service!~ ;; 1x1 with IceMakeMage19 Tumblr_n9zsnvRDZW1rf0dpio1_250Tokyo Mew Mew at your service!~ ;; 1x1 with IceMakeMage19 Tumblr_n9zsnvRDZW1rf0dpio4_r1_250Tokyo Mew Mew at your service!~ ;; 1x1 with IceMakeMage19 Tumblr_n9zsnvRDZW1rf0dpio3_250Tokyo Mew Mew at your service!~ ;; 1x1 with IceMakeMage19 Tumblr_n9zsnvRDZW1rf0dpio5_250
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Tokyo Mew Mew at your service!~ ;; 1x1 with IceMakeMage19 Empty Re: Tokyo Mew Mew at your service!~ ;; 1x1 with IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Miér Feb 18, 2015 9:13 pm

Wow!! Love, love, love your form!! So fancy ^^ You gotta tell me where you're finding those pretty banners, I can NEVER find the good ones online. I'll be working on my form maybe tonight because I will have WiFi for going over to my Aunt's who has WiFi, but I'll only be there tonight and going home tomorrow- if we don't get snowed in. It's snowed SO much today and I'm whining here because I don't want it to snow because of my party on Saturday.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Tokyo Mew Mew at your service!~ ;; 1x1 with IceMakeMage19 Empty Re: Tokyo Mew Mew at your service!~ ;; 1x1 with IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Miér Feb 18, 2015 11:06 pm

Aww, I hope it doesn't snow, wish you best of luck for your birthday party! ^^

Thank you! It took me long to make that form. I still haven't finished my forms yet though, I intend on making another mew mew and maybe the brother/sister and friends of the mews as OC's. You want any of the guys? You take first picks, I'm probably gonna leave kaede without a love interest XD

I could find you some dividers ((they're called dividers but banners sound cute, i usually google search divider xD )) if you want! ^^
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Jue Feb 19, 2015 2:53 am

Can you find me some cute blue, pink, and light green ones? I'm gonna base my girl off of Nagisa from Clannad because even though she gets frail so easily, especially in the Winter, she is still a fighter ^^ I think I'll have my girl in a love triangle with Kisshu and maybe Ryou, but I'm still debating. I'll try and have it up sometime tonight or tomorrow or I'll work on it overtime because I don't have internet at home.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Jue Feb 19, 2015 5:18 pm

Awesome plan! I love Nagisa, in fact me and a guy friend were talking about the feels of clannad yesterday. If I do give them love interests they'll probably be from a different anime, most likely Free or something. But Kaede is that distant type of girl, and my new mew, I dunno yet XD

These are some, I couldn't find many good green ones. Or that may be because i'm super picky with looks and presentation. And yeah, sure! Take your time, I most likely won't have all my forms up but i'm gonna try tonight.

Tokyo Mew Mew at your service!~ ;; 1x1 with IceMakeMage19 Pink-swirl-divider
Tokyo Mew Mew at your service!~ ;; 1x1 with IceMakeMage19 15f2nbl

Tokyo Mew Mew at your service!~ ;; 1x1 with IceMakeMage19 Blue-divider-md
Tokyo Mew Mew at your service!~ ;; 1x1 with IceMakeMage19 Divider_zps8941b4cb
Tokyo Mew Mew at your service!~ ;; 1x1 with IceMakeMage19 Epd_green
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Lun Mar 02, 2015 5:44 pm

I love those borders you found!!! So freaking pretty thanks so much! And OMG, I watched most of the Book of Murders OVA and I cried my eyes out! I think I watched the first 2 of them combined into one special but I dunno who "killed" Sebastian, like WTF!? He's a damn demon, he can't even fake this up! Mey-Rin and Finny are so torn up!! And imagine Clara- this is after she finds out he's a demon, so she would still be in shock that he's doing this to them.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba