♡Fairy Tail♡ 1x1 with EchoHawk

Página 34 de 34. Precedente  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

♡Fairy Tail♡ 1x1 with EchoHawk - Página 34 Empty Re: ♡Fairy Tail♡ 1x1 with EchoHawk

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Lun Jul 04, 2016 1:19 am

Kaida was actually all hyper and happy. Sure, the last couple of days have been hectic, and she definitely felt like she had gray hairs growing on her head, but she was in the best mood ever since she first joined Fairy Tail.

After they had gotten back from Galuna Island, Erza gave them a scolding of a lifetime before the Master came back and doubled the scolding. Luckily, they weren't kicked out of the guild because 1.) Makarov saw it wasn't the girl's intentions of doing something as stupid as taking on an S-Class Quest, and 2.) Because they were actually able to complete it. So, they were still safe from being kicked out, and that's just the beginning to Kaida's happiness.

Yesterday, after Gray had gotten back from going somewhere right after Makarov scolded them, he asked Kaida if she was still up for their date, and she could hardly contain her excitement when he remembered.

So now, here she was, in a pale pink spaghetti strap dress with a bow in the back and her hair in half up style. 'My first date... Oh, I hope I don't screw this up,' she thought, standing on the corner, waiting for Gray.

Natsu had woken up before her, which really surprised him, but he decided to begin on breakfast since he knew she wasn't gonna get up and really deserved a breakfast after everything he had put her through.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

♡Fairy Tail♡ 1x1 with EchoHawk - Página 34 Empty Re: ♡Fairy Tail♡ 1x1 with EchoHawk

Mensaje  EchoHawk Lun Jul 04, 2016 1:33 am

"Kaida?" Gray asked as he walked up and smiled. "You look beautiful."

Anzu woke up with a yawn soon after and sat up, looking around. "Natsu? Happy?"
EchoHawk

EchoHawk

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Lun Jul 04, 2016 1:44 am

Kaida turned, smiling. "G-Gray!" She pushed her hair behind her ears. "T-Thanks! You're handsome!"

"She's awake!" Happy called.

"Oh, hey, babe!" Natsu smiled.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  EchoHawk Lun Jul 04, 2016 1:55 am

"Really?" Gray asked, looking down at his clothes. "I didn't do anything different."

Anzu yawned and crawled out of bed before walking into the kitchen. "Ohayo..."
EchoHawk

EchoHawk

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Lun Jul 04, 2016 1:59 am

"We-Well, I think you are always handsome," Kaida blushed, fiddling with her dress.

Natsu turned the stove and kissed her cheek. "Ohayo. I made breakfast."
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 34 de 34. Precedente  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba