Ouran High School Host Club/Fruits Basket/Clannad/Wolf Children 1x1 RP with EchoHawk

Página 27 de 29. Precedente  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Ouran High School Host Club/Fruits Basket/Clannad/Wolf Children 1x1 RP with EchoHawk  - Página 27 Empty Re: Ouran High School Host Club/Fruits Basket/Clannad/Wolf Children 1x1 RP with EchoHawk

Mensaje  EchoHawk Mar Ago 23, 2016 3:31 am

"Buying that for yourself?" Kyoya wondered.

Gin looked and giggled. "Yeah. I had just had a fight with my Mother and ran out without a coat on so you followed me and gave me your coat and then popped the question."
EchoHawk

EchoHawk

Ouran High School Host Club/Fruits Basket/Clannad/Wolf Children 1x1 RP with EchoHawk  - Página 27 Empty Re: Ouran High School Host Club/Fruits Basket/Clannad/Wolf Children 1x1 RP with EchoHawk

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Ago 23, 2016 3:39 am

Rin sighed and turned to him. "No, I am not. I am surprised to see you there, though."

Kureno chuckled. "I did." He smiled at her. "And you cried and said yes."
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  EchoHawk Mar Ago 23, 2016 3:41 am

"It was my friends idea," Kyoya replied with a sigh.

Gin smiled. "And I said yes because I thought we could be happy, Kureno."
EchoHawk

EchoHawk

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Ago 23, 2016 3:43 am

Ron looked over. "The blonde that's going gaga over the carved soap?"

"And we will be," Kureno promised. "One day."
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  EchoHawk Mar Ago 23, 2016 3:48 am

Kyoya sighed, picking up the little charms at the counter to look at them. "That would be him."

Gin frowned. "I get tired of waiting for 'one day'."
EchoHawk

EchoHawk

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Ago 23, 2016 3:54 am

"Never took you as the type to hang out with blonde, goofballs... Reminds me too much of my own blonde goofball." Rin paid for the bunny and thanked the woman. "That's who this is for. Its his...special New Years."

Kureno frowned. "I know, my love... I know. It'll be soon. I can feel it."
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  EchoHawk Mar Ago 23, 2016 3:59 am

"He was born in the year of the Rabbit?" Kyoya asked.

"Why can't we just get married without anyone knowing like Hatori and Mayumi, Kureno?" Gin asked. "Akito may get mad, yes, but as her twin, I do not care what she has to say about us."
EchoHawk

EchoHawk

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Ago 23, 2016 4:01 am

"You could say that," Rin shrugged.

"I don't want you to get hurt like how Hatori did," Kureno told her.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  EchoHawk Mar Ago 23, 2016 4:08 am

Kyoya rose an eyebrow but decided not to pursue it. "I see..."

"I don't care if I do, Kureno. I just want to be your wife while I can still have children," Gin stated.
EchoHawk

EchoHawk

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 27 de 29. Precedente  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba