♙♞The World of Remnant♘♟ ((A RWBY RolePlay. BFF's Only))

Página 2 de 57. Precedente  1, 2, 3 ... 29 ... 57  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

♙♞The World of Remnant♘♟ ((A RWBY RolePlay. BFF's Only))  - Página 2 Empty Re: ♙♞The World of Remnant♘♟ ((A RWBY RolePlay. BFF's Only))

Mensaje  EchoHawk Lun Jul 04, 2016 1:17 am

"What are you doing?!" Daniella questioned after she saw Demi fall into her pile of luggage.
EchoHawk

EchoHawk

♙♞The World of Remnant♘♟ ((A RWBY RolePlay. BFF's Only))  - Página 2 Empty Re: ♙♞The World of Remnant♘♟ ((A RWBY RolePlay. BFF's Only))

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Lun Jul 04, 2016 1:25 am

Demi looked up. "Sorry!" she apologized.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  EchoHawk Lun Jul 04, 2016 1:46 am

"Sorry?!" Daniella questioned. "Do you have any idea the damage you could of caused?!" She snatched one of her luggage bags from Demi. "Give me that!" She opened it. "This is Dust, mined and purified. I saved for years to get this much of it!" She saw her look and sighed before taking a deep breath. "Sorry, sorry. I know i'm being a real *****. Time of the month."
EchoHawk

EchoHawk

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Lun Jul 04, 2016 1:50 am

Demi was going to say it was okay, but some of the dust had gotten caught in her nose and she sneezed, making a small explosion happen.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  EchoHawk Lun Jul 04, 2016 2:01 am

And the Dust bottle that was in Daniella's hands flew away and landed in front of Maria's feet where she picked it up and exaimed it.

"Unbelievable!" Daniella whined, shaking the ash out of her hair. "This is what I was afraid of!"
EchoHawk

EchoHawk

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Lun Jul 04, 2016 2:06 am

"I'm really, really sorry!" Demi apologized, constantly looking up and down.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  EchoHawk Lun Jul 04, 2016 2:17 am

"No, it's fine, but, what are you even doing here? Aren't you a little young to be attending Beacon?" Daniella asked.
EchoHawk

EchoHawk

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Lun Jul 04, 2016 3:05 am

"Well, I-I," Demi stammered, not looking at her in the eye Honestly, this girl scared her.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  EchoHawk Lun Jul 04, 2016 3:32 am

"This isn't your normal combat school," Daniella stated. "It's not just sparring and practice, you know. We are here to fight monsters. Creatures of Grimm! So you need to watch where you're going, okay?"
EchoHawk

EchoHawk

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 2 de 57. Precedente  1, 2, 3 ... 29 ... 57  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba