Skip Beat Sequel

Página 1 de 12. 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Skip Beat Sequel Empty Skip Beat Sequel

Mensaje  Starla_Tiffany Mar Jul 05, 2016 9:56 pm

Years have gone by since Sho attempted to redeem himself for Kyoko. After, Kyoko and Ren rekindled their love for each other within five years, they were engaged and then married. Once Kyoko was engaged and married, she retired from Showbiz. All her roles were now offered to Kanae who was her best friend. As much as Kyoko loved acting, she loved being a wife and soon a mummy. She hasnt told Ren yet that their expecting their first child soon because she wanted it to be a surprise for him and also she kind of didn't know how to tell him. She also hasn't told her best friend the news.

"Moko-san!" Kyoko called out, when she saw Kanae at work. Usually, she hangs out with Kanae when Kanae is on break. She no longer works so, she has plenty of time spent with seeing Ren, Yashiro, and Kanae. Kyoko was wearing a long blue dress, covering her baby bump.
Starla_Tiffany

Starla_Tiffany

Skip Beat Sequel Empty Re: Skip Beat Sequel

Mensaje  khlover22 Mar Jul 05, 2016 10:04 pm

"What is it?" Kanae asked curiously.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  Starla_Tiffany Mar Jul 05, 2016 10:09 pm

"I brought lunch for you," Kyoko stated, with a smile. She hands Kanae a store bought sandwich with a iced coffee. Kyoko has been acting strange with Kanae. Sometimes, she was happy and sometimes she was down. What was even stranger was when Kyoko keeps running off to the restroom.
Starla_Tiffany

Starla_Tiffany

Mensaje  khlover22 Mar Jul 05, 2016 11:08 pm

"Oh... thanks, but you don't have to do that." Kanae said. "Are you feeling ok? You seem kind of pale lately."
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  Starla_Tiffany Miér Jul 06, 2016 1:00 am

"I have been just feeling a bit sick," Kyoko responded, even though really it wasn't that and Kanae is someone who knows her do well to see through her lies.
Starla_Tiffany

Starla_Tiffany

Mensaje  khlover22 Miér Jul 06, 2016 1:07 am

"Maybe you should have stayed home and not stress yourself out." Kanae said as she was worried about her.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  Starla_Tiffany Miér Jul 06, 2016 1:12 am

Yashiro was still Ren's manager and also hid best friend. "So, how have you and Kyoko been?" He asked him, during Ren's lunch break. He was curious as to how things have been with Ren and Kyoko.

Kyoko shook her head quickly. "If I stayed home, I'll be so bored," she told her, laughing softly.
Starla_Tiffany

Starla_Tiffany

Mensaje  khlover22 Miér Jul 06, 2016 1:18 am

"Well yeah I have, I mean when do we not see each other." Ren chuckled.

"Ok then...?" Kanae shrugged it off. "How are you and Ren?" She changed the subject.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  Starla_Tiffany Miér Jul 06, 2016 1:29 am

Yashiro nodded in agreement with a chuckle. "You guys haven't argued in a while right?" He asked him, hoping that Ren's relationship with Kyoko has been good. "You are lucky, you get to go home and have something delicious cooked from Kyoko," he stated, with a sigh. He knows that Kyoko was a great cook from learning about her past and those times when Kyoko brought homemade lunch box for Ren.

"We've been good. I have just been keeping something from him.." Kyoko said, with a grin.
Starla_Tiffany

Starla_Tiffany

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 1 de 12. 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba