Hello! I know I already posted this but...

Responder al tema

Página 5 de 6. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Hello! I know I already posted this but... - Página 5 Empty Re: Hello! I know I already posted this but...

Mensaje  Kate_10 Mar Sep 06, 2016 10:43 am

hehehe good to know, me too Very Happy that's okay , takes a notepad n notes *can mow grass* check mark! i add my member qualities next to their names so, Cool u sure made a difference there, hahah xP xD

Kate_10

Kate_10

Hello! I know I already posted this but... - Página 5 Empty Re: Hello! I know I already posted this but...

Mensaje  bloomfloralover123 Miér Sep 07, 2016 9:08 pm

Haha okay. I usually mow our grass every weekend with my dad. Its fun but I end up getting bruises on my leg from where it hits the side of the machine. It hurts but it worth it. I don't care much though. Haha.
bloomfloralover123

bloomfloralover123

Mensaje  Kate_10 Jue Sep 08, 2016 11:37 am

ouch, hahah, good for u tho! outside activities r always fun with loved ones n friends (:
Kate_10

Kate_10

Mensaje  bloomfloralover123 Jue Sep 08, 2016 10:43 pm

Indeed, But I do not have any more friends around my neighborhood. I used to play with little kids (8 yr old and lower) at my house when they came over and they have grown out of me and don't like me anymore. Same with the 11 or 12 maybe 13 year old that used to live a house away from me, don't like me anymore. Then the one friend that always came over to my house, moved to Ohio. Now, I don't have anyone and I also moved but down my subdivision. So, sometime I will have an old friend come down and have a sleep over when her parents will allow her to.
My family and I are trying to get some outdoor sports like badminton (which I love) and archery stuff (which I also love but is dangerous with). Which will be a while since we are still working on out house a little. We built our own house btw. My dad and I do go to the park sometimes, but most of the time he is busy with work and the house so only sometimes on the weekend and in a few months we are going bowling. I haven't been for a year or two. Maybe just a year, ROFL. So, yeah, out door activities are fun, when you get to go outside though. We have gotten a lot of rain where we are at.  Mad
bloomfloralover123

bloomfloralover123

Mensaje  Kate_10 Vie Sep 09, 2016 2:50 pm

and i'd socilise more back at uni times,*the last year precisely* now is booorin! outdoor activities r both fun n healthy, i'm exercisin in the boulevard every mornin alone, beein lazy n anti-social these days not even joinin when friends will call, n besties r livin far away so, the good things is that i'm a loner myself so it doesn't affect me much, but i'm also a people person, well, complicated story xP but outdoor activities r good Laughing n yes when u get outside, i'm out more when it rains tho, even tho it's just for a walk, i love rain Very Happy
oh wow built ur own house, how lovely!! Smile
Kate_10

Kate_10

Mensaje  melike_nur Sáb Sep 10, 2016 9:23 am

Hello Ashley, Im Mel and i like bright colors too or pastel colors i am in love with theemmm and my favorite colors pink and purple, actually my hair was pastel pink and purple can you believe it? But now i am turn brown again i am bored..sooo nice to meet u Very Happy
melike_nur

melike_nur

Mensaje  bloomfloralover123 Dom Sep 11, 2016 3:30 am

@Kate_10
Thank you, and I like the rain sometimes too but not all the time because eventually we might end up like Illinois, which is the USA btw. We will be totally flooded and covered with water from sky to ground. But I hope not.

@melike_nur
I love Pink and Purple too! And also, nice to meet you!
bloomfloralover123

bloomfloralover123

Mensaje  Kate_10 Dom Sep 11, 2016 3:12 pm

oooh yes i get u, when flood n all that r the issue.. yeah hope it won't happen ^^
Kate_10

Kate_10

Mensaje  bloomfloralover123 Dom Sep 11, 2016 3:16 pm

Yeah I hope not. It hasn't rained that much yet since yesterday but I think it supposed to rain some more this week which will give it another chance to flood my area and I would like to be flood free. The rain needs to go to New York (also in the usa) because they need more rain than we do. We know, we went there.
bloomfloralover123

bloomfloralover123

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 5 de 6. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba