Demon Soul's [PG-13]

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Demon Soul's [PG-13] Empty Demon Soul's [PG-13]

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Sáb Mar 29, 2014 8:47 pm

Demon Soul's [PG-13] Oqc0ud
Fair Warning

This is a dark story, and coming from me then it is darker than most. Characters will die in violent and painful ways. While I will avoid going into gory detail, the connotation is still there.
If you can’t stand it or can not stand tragity, I’d advise you turn back now.

You have been warned.

Set in a post-apocalyptic city, after the attack on the World Leader's at Brazen. Any and all magic creatures are seen as criminals and as vile insects. Its a dog eat dog world. The world maybe seem possibly peaceful but that is only a lie.

Angels have forsaken the people and creatures, while Demons have come to the rescue.

[size=85]Thanks to Winxer for the Idea.[/size]

CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Demon Soul's [PG-13] Empty Table of Contents

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Sáb Mar 29, 2014 8:48 pm

Chapters
Prolouge – Page 1
Chapter 1 – Page 1
Chapter 2 - Page 1
Chapter 3 - Page 1
Chapter 4 - Page 1
Chapter 5 - Page 1
Chapter 6 - Page 1
Chapter 7 - Coming Soon!

Última edición por ScarletDrakon el Dom Mar 30, 2014 7:55 pm, editado 1 vez
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Demon Soul's [PG-13] Empty Prologue

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Sáb Mar 29, 2014 8:49 pm

Prologue

Capitol City, Britiania
November 27th, 40XX
7:13 AM

“Creatures have been found among us. Their vile and maliousis ways had caused the lives of many in our ranks and under our protection. We have tried to reason with them, though none had heeded our words. After the destruction of Brazen during the World Leader’s Convergence, these creatins had drawn the line. Many leaders died that day as the vile creatures reduced Brazen to ashes.

“Even since that day, any magic and all magic has been outlawed. Any creature is now an enemy of the state. If they turned themselves in they wouldn’t be punished as hard as those that wouldn’t turn themselves in. Though now there are those that haven’t be caught shall be caught. I promise you, citizens of Britiania. That I, King Renixium of Britiania, shall find and capture all of these creatins as leader of ARISEIA.”

The scene op.en.s on a tall guy with spiked silver hair had finished speaking from his perch above a large crowd of people. The roars of cheers from below echo through the area as the silver haired guy turned around and walked back into the building behind him, and the roaring of the crowd echoed behind him.

Once the doors had cl.os.ed behind him he sighed to himself. “Those blind hearted fools.” The guy muttered to himself as he walked down the hallway. His stride long and his pacing brisk as he headed down the hall.

At the end of the hallway was a set of large wooden doors, as he was getting cl.os.er and cl.os.er towards them. Once he had did he slam the doors op.en. “Tell me you’ve got them.”

“No, sir.”

“Well, do you have tabs on them?! Come on you fools!” The silver haired guy shouted. The suboardants in the room, flinching like he was spitting daggers at them for the very words he had said.

“On those three raticials. Two of them are still unknown but one of them has been identified.”

“Well, speak, you idiot.”

“Kait Iris Nexus”

“Well, bring her in. I don’t care if she is dead or alive. I want her captured!”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not many people know of her existence, if they do then they are lucky. Whether one runs or hides it means nothing at all. Befriending her is an unknown path. Though it will decide if you do live or die.

When Angels turn then back, and Fallen Angels hardly care.
Demons shall arise, and Demon’s Souls shall come to light.

“Sometimes ‘bad’ guys are the best ‘good’ guys.”

CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Demon Soul's [PG-13] Empty Chapter 1

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Dom Mar 30, 2014 7:50 pm

-Chapter 1-
When Angels Forsake Us…

One girl stood at the top of one lamppost, her gaze looking down at the street. Her long black hair whipping around her in the slight breeze of the wind. Her pitch black small feathered wings above her ears furred as she looked at the ground below. She slowly moved her hands to her face as she traced over the eye patch. Her right eye narrowed in a slight rage, as she had a certain someone to thank for that reminder.

Her gaze stayed on the street below for a while, watching the humans go by with their daily lives with out a care in the world. While on the other side of that little ‘barriar’ any and all creatures were being hunted, captured, and killed for because of their heritage.

“It makes me sick.” The girl growled from her lamppost perch as she cl.os.ed her one eye for a matter of moments. Until someone yelled in her ear.

”Kait… Kait!”

“What?!” The girl growled as the voice came through the earpiece in her ear. She moved slightly as her blade in its scabbard shifted on her belt as she shouted drawing some attention to herself.

”There are some creatures being attacked by ARISEIA units in sector four!”

“Fine, I’m on it.” She said with a sigh as in a matter of seconds a dark energy blasted out of her back around her shoulder blades. Taking in the shape of wings in a matter of seconds before the girl launched herself off that lamppost, causing it to bend in hallway down the post, startling the people, human’s, below it.

”Good luck, Kait. And stay alive.”

“The day I don’t Lewis will be the day the Angels actually come back.” The girl said as a joke as she took high into the sky.

The girl soared through the sky, while the lights from the city below glowed in the coming darkness of the night. To think something that looked so beautiful would be so vile to its core. Something so unpredictable one wouldn’t have been able to guess unless they were in the middle of it. A Demon, normally a vile creature meant to bring down humanity to its knees in pain, soaring through a city with its underbelly darker that a wolf’s gullet. True, Angel’s would be the ones that would have defended mankind though they had turned their backs long ago. The girl smirked to herself at that point. “I’m hardly serene but I’m the only hope that this people have.”

The girl floated down slightly from her height as she looked down at the one and only sector four. Who ever was running around here that was a creature had a death wish. The rings of gunfire and storms of shouting from below roared out, and the red lights from the ARISEIA mobile units.

The girl frowned as the sounds of the ARISEIA units, she didn’t like the idea of being late. She growled mainly to herself as she headed towards the ground. While her height started to drop as she noticed a person, a guy with snow-white hair holding a pair of demonic looking daggers from her view while easily dodging the ARISEIA fire. “Look’s like someone brought a knife to a gun fight…”

Her gaze turned as the sound of gunfire continued though moved as she noticed some of their bullets dashing through her energy wings though not doing much damage to her. Her single eye fell on a guy and a girl standing on a rooftop pointing their weapons at her. “Five…” She muttered to herself as she looked at the two ARISEIA elites. “Well, well. Alexander Manwell and the human who decided to steal my name.”

“It’s been a while, Nexus. We have orders to bring you in, dead or alive.” The brown haired guy spat as he cocked his gun once more as the girl next to him did the same. The girl, with her wings, shot herself up high as the gunfire rang out once more. She growled after a matter of shots. “Ten…”

“Why will she not go down.” The brown haired guy growled as he went to reload his gun.

The girl smirked as she briskly dived at the guy, drawing her blade from its scabbard then plunging it into the guy’s chest.

“Dam it.” The other girl spat as the demon slapped away the girl’s gun.

“Now, faker. How about you leave before you see the end of my blade as well.” The demon growled looking at the faker. “Run now, and I might think not to hunt you down for stealing my name.”

The human girl growled as she backed off, as the other agents had already had fled the scene. “This isn’t the last you’ll se of me.”

“I won’t expect it, though if we do meet again it will be your end.” The girl replied as she turned around and jumped down into the alley were the white haired guy was still standing, though daggers at the ready.

“So you are this, Kait Iris Nexus?”

“So my reputation exceeds me.” The girl said with a smirk as she looked at the guy’s daggers. “Would you mind putting those daggers down then as by blade can easily match your.”

“Why should I, with your ’reputation’?”

“Best, it’s either me or nothing. Unless you think the angel’s are suddenly going to come back.” The girl replied with a smirk at that point. Though relaxing slightly as the guy started to put his daggers back in their holders. That was when she slide her blade back into its scabbard at that point. “So would you mind telling me your name?”

“Chase. Chase Deity.”

“Well, Chase. If you want to say alive then you’d probably want to stick with me.” She said starting out of the alley, withdrawing her wings at that point. “Well, are you coming?”

“Alright… but only for a while… because I’m looking for some people…” He said starting to follow behind Kait at that point.

“Well, if the people your looking for are like you then they should be easy to find. If not… who knows.” The girl said moving a slight piece of hair out of her face at that point. Her one red eye looking back at him as well.

“All but one of them are…” He muttered slightly to himself at that point.

“Well, come on. It isn’t going to help us if ARISEIA caught us and kill us.” She muttered walking out into the main street sidewalk. “Come on, some one from ARISEIA will be coming to reclaim his corpse.”

“Alright…” Chase muttered slightly as he followed after her. “Who was that you killed anyways?”

“One Alexander Manwell. A pain in my behind since ARISEIA formed.” The girl replied before walking off down the hall, blending in with the people on the streets as Chase put up his hood before following behind her.

CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Demon Soul's [PG-13] Empty Chapter 2

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Dom Mar 30, 2014 7:50 pm

-Chapter 2-
Honor among Demons...

It didn't take long for them to get back to her little base of operations, though it would have been faster if Chase could fly' Though she keep that growl of a thought to herself. The demon girl easily pushed the door op.en to the abandoned manor on the outskirts of sector seven, and walked briskly inside not caring if Chase was keeping up or not. The girl quickly made her way deep inside the building and towards the basement of the building. She pushed the door op.en at the bottom of the stairs as the guy inside jumped by the sudden surprise.

"Lewis Chance Vanzquez!" The girl shouted, the black small wings on her head stretched out wide.

"Yes... Lady Nexus..." The guy said slightly as he was easily started him and the stuttering evident in his tone.

"You could have warned me about the ARISEIA Elites being in the area!" The girl shouted, Lewis flinching like he was being shot at with daggers.

"I'm sorry... I didn't... see them... on the radar..." The guy replied as didn't look at the Demon standing right in front of him.

"Well next time check the radar!" The girl shouted once more.

"Ahh, could I ask a question..."

The two turned to look back at Chase at that point. "What!?"

"Why are we here?" Chase asked at that point.

"This is my safe house. Save from the views of satellites and out of the grip of ARISEIA." The Demon responded first at that point.

"It's also our base of operations." Lewis said at that point stressing the our.

"Whatever..." Kait muttered to herself. "Lewis, help Chase get settled here... I'm going out again..." She said leaving all of the emotion out of her tone at that point.

"Kait, your going to leave me alone with him!?" Lewis stuttered at that point, shocked out of his mind.

"Yes, and you are going to have to deal with it." Kait said bluntly as she walked up the stairs leaving Lewis and Chase behind. Once she was upstairs did she re-summon her dark energy wings getting herself off the ground along with shooting herself out of the building and back into the sky. It was almost dusk at that point, though the girl gave a smirk at that point. Her favorite part of the day, the dark times. After she was a good distance away from her little hideout did she land, withdrawing her energy wings as her black feathered wing folded down to blend in with her black hair. The girl slowly exited the alley she had landed in as she walked down the cracked and broken sidewalks her one red eyes scanning the sidewalk in front of her. Her mind wondering about this Chase person, he did have the feeling of a demon though who he was searching for was the focus of her main curiosity. Her thoughts rolled together though it wasn't until something else hit her ears that she came out of it.

"Em, we've got to do something! We just barely got away from those idiots last time. Can't you see that!? We might need to find her."

"Her? Her!? You've got to be kidding! Finding her would be a horrible idea!"

The girl looked up for a second as she noticed that two figures were standing in front of her. One with long black hair the other with blond shoulder length hair. A smirk stretched on the demon's face, as 'idiots' had to be those ARISEIA goons and 'her' had to be herself, by the use of context at that point. Though one of them, the black haired one looked like a vampire to her while the blond haired girl seemed like a werewolf, though that was mainly guess work though. The smirk still plastered on her face as she approached the two girls.

"You two need something?"

The black hair girl turned with a glare that could break concrete with ease. The glare holding as she clearly didn't like new arrival. Though the blond hair girl did the same, as her eyes holding on this new arrival. "No we don't."

"Em, don't be like that..." The black haired girl started to say.

"Lara, she could be working with those idiotic fools at ARISEIA." The blond haired girl replied, eyeing the Demon carefully.

"First off, why would I work for those fools?" The demon questioned looking at the blond girl at that point. "Secondly, I am one of there most wanted."

"Your her!?" The blond one said sharply as her eyes narrowed as her left hand slowly started to shift into a wolf like claw. "You better be leaving, now."

"Em, lighten up." The black haired girl sighed at that point. "Sorry about her, she's always like this. Even before ARISEIA came into existence."

"Lara!" The blond haired girl shouted at that point looking at Lara sharply after she had said that.

"It's true isn't it." The black haired girl questioned in return. "Ever since ARISEIA's existence came around we have been just barely getting by. We've been moving from place to place though it's only been a while since ARISEIA crashed our last hideout." The girl said with a depressing sigh towards then end of it though her tone changed afterwards. "I'm Lara, and this is Emily." As she gestured to the blond haired girl.

Emily stayed quiet at that point, though nodded slightly showing that it was her name after all.

"If your looking for a safe place, follow me." Kait said with a smile mixed with a smirk, turning around and gesturing them to follow.

"Wait a second. Wait a second!" Emily finally spoke up at that point. "You still haven't given us, or me more or less, a reason to follow you."

"Well, sometimes bad guys are the best good guys you get." Kait said looking back at them as her black feather wings shifted upwards letting them be seen by everyone for a second before falling back against her hair. "Take it or leave it." As she started to walk away once more.

Lara looked at Emily for a second before following after Kait, though Emily reluctantly following behind the two.

~<><>~

It was a long and uneventful walk back to the safe house, mostly with Emily's questions and remarks. Though they had made it at least. She gently pushed the door op.en to the basement hideaway as the sounds of arguing came from inside.

"TAKE THAT BACK!" Chase shouted first, his anger evident by his tone and gaze as he and Lewis were squaring off.

"Take what back, Hot-shot? That you lost your own family?" Lewis said with a scoff at that point as the two were squaring off.

"Hold it, both of you!" Kait said stepping in. "Both of you knock it off!"

"He started it!" Chase shouted heading towards his own direction of the room. While Lewis started for the other side of the room.

"Well, I AM ENDING IT!" Kait shouted at that point before turning to Lara and Emily. "Sorry about that, I shouldn't have left those two alone."

"Well, not like I haven't seen this before." Lara said with a slight shrug at that point. While Lewis headed into the little kitchenette and Chase planted himself on the couch on the opposite side of the large basement.

"I have never seen Lewis act like that..." Kait said with a sigh as she looked back at Lara and Emily with her one red eye. "Anyways, Lewis what are you even making!?"

"Scampi, with shrimp I managed to 'get' from the market this morning." He said with a smirk. "Call it my apology then."

Kait didn't say anything as she walked over and lean against one of the empty walls as Lewis keep on cooking, while Lara followed over by Kait and Emily went and sat on the couch.

"So your married?" Emily asked Chase after a minute or two.

"Yeah."

"What happ.en.ed to your family?" Emily asked again though a little quieter than before.

"ARISEIA found us, knowing that I was a demon, and my children were half demons. Then ambushed our house as my wife, my children, and myself each fled in different ways..." Chase said slightly soft as he started choking on his own words before he finished.

"I'm... sorry..." Emily replied softly at that point as she crossed her legs while she sat on the couch. While the silence began to go on once more.

At that point Lara spoke up. "So, why the eye patch? Is your eye missing underneath?" She questioned rather nonchalantly at that.

"You could say that." Kait gave a simple reply at that point.

"So who did it to you." Lara questioned once again looking at the demon girl this time around.

"One person I haven't seen in years..." Kait growled more to herself that in reply to Lara's question. "One person that if I see again she will be the one in pain..."

"If you all don't mind, dinner is ready." Lewis said at that point as he brought out a pot for of noodles with a white sauce on them and shrimp mixed in with them.

For the first time in probably a while something normal actually happ.en.ed. Though having dinner at the stroke of midnight. Yet, it was probably as cl.os.e to normal as she'd ever get, or any creature in these times.

CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Demon Soul's [PG-13] Empty Chapter 3

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Dom Mar 30, 2014 7:51 pm

-Chapter 3-
Demons of the Dawn

The morning the next day slowly rolled around eventually, the cold air eventually blew through the house and down into the basement. The cold air eventually slipped through the cracks in the door and eventually made there way over to the demon sleeping on the table. The girl eventually op.en.ed her one crimson eye as she slowly and softly rolled up from the tables flat surface. Her gaze slowly scanned around the room, as Lara and Chase were up and moving, Emily seemed to be still out, and Lewis was no were to be seen. Her one eye eventually fell on the clock as it said it was seven in the morning. Her eyes slowly went to Chase, who was laying on the couch his gaze going towards the door.

"Where's Lewis?" Kait questioned looking at Chase at that point.

"Who cares? He left in a huff this morning and haven't seen him since." Chase said as he scoffed it, showing his hate for the guy. "I could care less if he actually comes back."

"Yeah, Kait. He smells of bad blood." Lara was the second to speak up at that time. "The fast you get rid of him the better."

"Come on, I've knew Lewis for a long time. He'd never be a snitch." Kait sharply replied at that point. "And if he is I'll skin him myself."

"You sure your going to." Lara questioned coldly at that point.

"I'm a Demon last I checked." Kait stated easily at that point. "So if he is a snitch then I will skin the ***** myself." The girl said leaving it at that as she walked over to the door op.en.ing it a slamming it behind her leaving those three there in the safe house. The girl sped out of there like a bat out of he.ll out of the building not wanting to deal with those three for the time being. The girl quickly made her darkness wings come out and launched into the sky. She sped over the cityscape below her mind not on that currently as she dropped down for a landing née she got to section three. She landed on the apartment buildings roof at that point as her one eye looked down at the humans below wearing their Banglet Numbers.

Those Banglets weren't some fashion statement now a days as those were required of all citizens. It tracked their movements, their moods, their likes, their enjoyments, their thoughts, and their actions even. There were attached to all citizen and couldn't be removed unless the government removed them. Though no creature got one so because of their habit of killing creature was the reason that creatures didn't get one or rouge humans.

Kait's one eye stayed looking down at the street, it was calm and quiet. No ARISEIA units, no people in the area hiding for their lives in the area. Almost as if she had gone back in time before ARISEIA ever formed. The small wings on her hand shifted slightly as she was about to leave as something went against the back of her head.

"Don't move an inch. We've got you know, Kait Iris Nexus."

"Well, Well. So Marik. After I took out Alexandten I thought you'd get the mission to come after me then. It wasn't rocket science." Kait remarked at that point.

"Anyways, I've always wanted to do this..."

The voice came first though followed with the sound of screams and the sound of blades slashing through the air. The demon girl didn't even turn around as another voice this time female rang out.

"Well, well. I would have never thought I'd be helping the Demon Lord herself. Though now I believe you can showing me to something I've been looking for."

Última edición por ScarletDrakon el Dom Mar 30, 2014 7:52 pm, editado 1 vez
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Demon Soul's [PG-13] Empty Chapter 4

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Dom Mar 30, 2014 7:52 pm

- Chapter 4 -
Days of Demons, Nights of Angels

"And who would you be?" The girl with long black hair said as the black feathered wings furred among her head. At that point she gently turned around to look at the unknown voice, a girl with long white hair wearing black clad armor holding two long mechanical blades.

"For now lets keep it simple, I am Icis." The white haired girl easily replied at that point. "Now I believe you have someone that I'm looking for. So, lets get going."

"Alright then." The black haired girl replied with a smirk as she drew her darkness wings once more as she took the wrist of the white haired girl before taking off into the sky. The girl wasn't to heavy surprisingly as the Demon Lord headed back towards her hide out once more. With the white haired girl in tow, the curiosity peaking as the duo go cl.os.er and cl.os.er to the hide out once more.

Getting back to the hideout was the first step, though nothing was right back there at all. The two girls stopped in front of the old hide out building to see that the once still together place was now destroyed. Some parts of the house were now still burning while other parts were ashes on the ground.

"Its not suppose to be like this, is it." The white haired girl said with her arms crossed.

"Thank you, captain odious..." The Demon muttered as she briskly walked into the ruins of the house and she headed down towards the basement area seeing the door ajar as well. Her eyes narrowed as she spirited down the stairs and into the room below. The room was in ruins, furniture was destroyed and in pieces, and then there was black marking on the floor as well. Her eyes went to the only person still left in the room, one white haired Chase. The white haired girl, who had followed down the stairs in a matter of time, had ran over to the guy easily and kelt by him.

"Well, well. Look what happ.en.ed here."

The Demon sharply turned at the sound of the new voice, though her nerves somewhat relaxed as she saw how it was. One Lewis Chance Vanzquez staying in the doorway to the ruins above.

"And what are you doing here now?" The Demon girl questioned sharply, her eyes firmly locked on the guy. As something was different and not in the good kind of different.

"I'm here on business." The guy replied easily at that point.

"What business." The Demon girl snapped this time around as she looked at him.

"The Court of Angels have requested your presence. Wither you like it or not."

CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Demon Soul's [PG-13] Empty Chapter 5

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Dom Mar 30, 2014 7:54 pm

- Chapter 5 -
Court of Angels, Justice of Demons

"That court, That court!" The girl shouted as she looked at Lewis is disbelieve. "Well, da.mn the court! They've done anything to deserve a summons from me. Let alone a summons at all!"

"You have nothing to say for that!" Lewis snapped back at that point.

"Oh, I have nothing to say. I have nothing to say! I have loads to say and that is worth a lot." The girl spat this time around the rage evident in her eyes. "I there is a enough proof to show that as well!"

"I don't care! And you are coming now." Lewis snapped as he took an orb from his pocket at that point. The marble orb as he cracked against the floor causing a white smoke to ripple and dance throughout the room. Until the hole room was caked in white smoke.

"Da.mn it, Lewis! I should have never trusted an angel!" The girl snapped as she croaked on the smoke in the room. Herself chocking up a lung as the smoke grow and turned around the area. Though she looked around as the smoke started to clear and the awe apparent on her face as they were no longer in the ruins of the safe house anymore. "Ohhh! Lewis! I'm going to kill you!"

The girl's rage was well deserved as the area around was white, white marble, white title, and slight gold inlay. The view around the area looked like a royal court room though the people sitting in the seats weren't ordinary in the least bit. The white-silver feathered wings on their backs, the white and light blue clothing, and the glowing ring of light above their heads. Angels, and lots of them.

"Ms. Nexus. I'd say you hold your rage for the time being." The one at the top of the court said, he had spiky brown hair as he looked down from the second highest seat of the court.

"Hold my rage? Hold MY rage! Like hell I will!" The girl spat once more as Lewis stuck a spear in her direction. The girl narrowly looked in his direction as in a bat of an eye lash did the spear catch on fire with dark fire. Lewis, panicking, quickly backing away as he shook the spear violently trying to get the fire out.

"Ms. Nexus. We have asked you here for something else." The one guy reaffirmed at that point.

"You know what. I want to talk to the one in charge and not some lackey!" The girl spat once more at that point, as a strike of thunder roared out from the air above them as at the highest point of the court a young man appeared. He had blond hair that felt into his face and was wearing golden armor legging though from what could be seen from the top part was red markings on his skin.

"Well, Nexus. You asked and here I am." The blond haired guy shouted at that point. "Don't take it too hard, Atheral. He usually handles matters like this. Though this is no nomad matter."

"Well, if Atheral can't than he can take it and leave." The girl snapped once again, crossing her arms in front of her. Her intolerance starting to come to a peak.

"Anyways. We have called you here to ask you something..." The blond guy spoke at that point brushing aside the talk of her against Atheral. Atheral seemed rather annoyed by the fact that he was being picked on and the fact that there was a demon in the middle of the court.

"What right do you have to ask something of me?! Since the anti-magic laws began you, Angels, have sat back and done nothing!" The girl snapped as she tugged on some of her hair seeing that it was now white instead of black. Her eyes narrowed as she quickly looked back at the blond haired guy at that point. "Your travel method bleached my hair!"

"That is nothing of the matter, Ms Nexus. And it is true we have done nothing as of resent. Though now we do have sometime to ask of you." The blond haired guy said at this point. "Though we have something to discuss. The enforcement know as ARISEA to you, though NEORISE to us, has a device in their possession. This device usage can possible that it could rip the very fabric of time apart."

"So, you want me to go and destroy this device and what are you going to be doing? Sitting back and doing nothing?!" The girl questioned at that point as her arms were still crossed.

"No we won't. As we will be sending someone with you anyways..." The blond haired guy replied at that point.

"Her of all angels?" The girl snapped at that point.

"No, Amelia has been seen in years..." The blond haired guy replied at that point. "You will be paired with Lewis."

"Thanks but no thanks, I. work. alone." The girl growled as she turned away the blond guy. "And I don't want to work with that fool."

"Well, you have no choice." The blond haired guy replied at that point. "Now you two will leave at this point." He said as Lewis took another white orb from his pocket and broke it against the ground again. The smoke covering the area once more and in a flash they were gone once more from sight.
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Demon Soul's [PG-13] Empty Chapter 6

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Dom Mar 30, 2014 7:54 pm

- Chapter 6 -
The Death of Demon, Life of Angels

"Kait, KAIT!" Lewis shouted running after the girl as the had reappeared in the ruins of the use to be safe house. Icis along with a now conscious Chase followed outside as well. Curious about the situation at present.

"Don't Lewis. Unless you want to live the rest of your pathic angel life buried alive!!" The girl snapped at that point as once out side she violently turned around to look at him. His one eye with a fire of rage behind it. "You lied to me Lewis. You lied to me a he.ll of a lot!"

"I know. I know." Lewis said trying to defend himself as the white haired Icis took a step in-between them.

"Girls, girls. You're both pretty. Though I think you'd want to know what happ.en.ed here." Icis said easily and meaning every word of it.

"Well, mind explaining then...?" Kait snapped a little annoy at the fact that Lewis had already betrayed her.

"Chase, mind explaining." Icis said kindly as she looked at the white hair Chase at this point.

"Yeah... Well. We were around... after you left... where ARISEA grunts came in swarming the place... Lara and Emily... pushed them outside though... it ... it was a trap... They were planning on... that... I tried to help and fight... Though... I got knocked out..."

"Well... it should be easy to find them." Lewis said easily. "As NEORISE has been building a new compound at the edge of section 14."

"This is why I hate working with Angels..." The demon growled to herself as her wings came out this time as then she when over to Icis, how simply nodded at that point. Then did the demon girl grab her hand and start skyward. Then those two were soaring towards the edge of section 14. Kait softly looked behind her seeing that Lewis along with Chase was following behind them.

"You sure we can even trust him?" Icis questioned at that point, as she barely looked back at Chase and Lewis. "After all you seem to hate him..."

"I don't like him. Though I hate all angels..." The demon sharply responded at that point. With them flying about the sectors heading towards the large building in sector 14. "And that looks like the place... he... spoke about."

"So, why do you hate all angels?" Icis questioned once again, not caring if she was getting to cl.os.e to the personal line though not even caring that she crossed it a long time ago.

"I use to have two eyes like you." The demon sighed at that point. "Though it wasn't until one angel took that one eye..."

"Why would someone take an eye?" Icis sharply questioned at that point. "Like what does that even do!?"

"It limits my powers..." The demon growled at that point. "Thats why..."

"So who took your eye?" Icis questioned once again as they were slowly approaching the large government building.

"One Amelia Icuria. That's who." The demon snapped as she picked up her pace. Briskly diving towards the government building as she banked left and dashed through an op.en hole in the building's left side. With Lewis and Chase following right behind them. The two of them traveling into unknown territory. With a mission and searching for her friends once more.
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Demon Soul's [PG-13] Empty Re: Demon Soul's [PG-13]

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba