Anime Crushes Club *Remake and Restart* OPEN!

Página 3 de 17. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Anime Crushes Club *Remake and Restart* OPEN! - Página 3 Empty Voice Actor of the Day 1 : Nobuhiko Okamoto

Mensaje  HarmonyMusica Jue Abr 17, 2014 6:45 am

( in ^^ )
My goodness I do have a lot to post in that Crushes Gallery O_O
Oh that reminds me... Time to do the new addition to our club : Voice Actors!

Note : So, I assume you guys know a few? I'll be introducing many of them who contributed to making anime a success ^^ And I shall begin with one of my supreme favs. Just to let you guys know ^^

Voice Actor of the Day : Nobuhiko Okamoto

Anime Crushes Club *Remake and Restart* OPEN! - Página 3 13884702386_1566a29c06

So the actor of the day is Okamoto Nobuhiko! He has many different styles of voicing and if you've heard the voices of these characters above, I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.
So he's a Japanese, duh... And he's been nominated for many Voice Actor Leading and Supporting Roles.
I suppose what made him really popular would be when he acted Takumi Usui, from Kaichou wa Maid-sama! (( The School President is a Maid ))

So he's acted as many more roles, I'll just list a few of them here ^^

• Makoto Kashino -- Yumeiro Patisserie
• Wataru -- Pretty Rhythm : Aurora Dream
• Kisa Shouta -- Sekaiichi Hatsukoi (( World's Best First Love ))
• Otonashii Io -- Acchi Kocchi (( Here => There ))
• Takuzo -- Highschool of The Dead
• Musashi -- Shugo Chara (( My Guardian Characters ))

And much much more!

I'd say that I'd definitely get a hundred autographs if I met him, I mean, he's amazing! Also kinda cute Razz
(( Hey, Kaname's MINE tho ))
But still, I really love his voice especially in Sekaiichi Hatsukoi! I mean, it's so cuuute when he acts all uke rather than seme...

So, what animes have you watched that he has voiced in? ^_^

Anime Crushes Club *Remake and Restart* OPEN! - Página 3 Tumblr_mtt28r0zq61rc54kjo2_400
HarmonyMusica

HarmonyMusica

Anime Crushes Club *Remake and Restart* OPEN! - Página 3 Empty Re: Anime Crushes Club *Remake and Restart* OPEN!

Mensaje  Lara12234 Jue Abr 17, 2014 12:55 pm

He voiced WHO from HOTD?
Well Takuzo was pretty amazing (and he's the only character I know voiced by this guy), but too bad Naomi didn't ran away when he told her to....and they both died.  Neutral 
Lara12234

Lara12234

Anime Crushes Club *Remake and Restart* OPEN! - Página 3 Empty Re: Anime Crushes Club *Remake and Restart* OPEN!

Mensaje  Semicolon; Jue Abr 17, 2014 1:59 pm

AHHHHH! HE VOICED RIN! :))))))))))))
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Mensaje  Anatee Jue Abr 17, 2014 3:01 pm

HarmonyMusica escribió:( in ^^ )
My goodness I do have a lot to post in that Crushes Gallery O_O
Oh that reminds me... Time to do the new addition to our club : Voice Actors!

Note : So, I assume you guys know a few? I'll be introducing many of them who contributed to making anime a success ^^ And I shall begin with one of my supreme favs. Just to let you guys know ^^

Voice Actor of the Day : Nobuhiko Okamoto

Anime Crushes Club *Remake and Restart* OPEN! - Página 3 13884702386_1566a29c06

So the actor of the day is Okamoto Nobuhiko! He has many different styles of voicing and if you've heard the voices of these characters above, I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.
So he's a Japanese, duh... And he's been nominated for many Voice Actor Leading and Supporting Roles.
I suppose what made him really popular would be when he acted Takumi Usui, from Kaichou wa Maid-sama! (( The School President is a Maid ))

So he's acted as many more roles, I'll just list a few of them here ^^

• Makoto Kashino -- Yumeiro Patisserie
• Wataru -- Pretty Rhythm : Aurora Dream
• Kisa Shouta -- Sekaiichi Hatsukoi (( World's Best First Love ))
• Otonashii Io -- Acchi Kocchi (( Here => There ))
• Takuzo -- Highschool of The Dead
• Musashi -- Shugo Chara (( My Guardian Characters ))

And much much more!

I'd say that I'd definitely get a hundred autographs if I met him, I mean, he's amazing! Also kinda cute Razz
(( Hey, Kaname's MINE tho ))
But still, I really love his voice especially in Sekaiichi Hatsukoi! I mean, it's so cuuute when he acts all uke rather than seme...

So, what animes have you watched that he has voiced in? ^_^

Anime Crushes Club *Remake and Restart* OPEN! - Página 3 Tumblr_mtt28r0zq61rc54kjo2_400

<3 Accelerator
Anatee

Anatee

Mensaje  HarmonyMusica Jue Abr 17, 2014 3:41 pm

Lara12234 escribió:He voiced WHO from HOTD?
Well Takuzo was pretty amazing (and he's the only character I know voiced by this guy), but too bad Naomi didn't ran away when he told her to....and they both died.  Neutral 
I love this guy really... He's amazing <3 YOU HAVE TO WATCH SEKAIICHI HATSUKOI!!!

@Conflictedcolors : However, he was nominated for the Best Seiyuu (( voice actor )). If I recall correctly, he won it for Takumi Usui though

@No one :His debut was from Kaichou wa Maid Sama but he gained recognition throughout the shounen-ai or BL franchise kingdom by voicing Shouta Kisa, I'm proud to say everyone!

@Windy : He is totally amazing, I swear... Watch his voice roles and you'll understand. He gets so in character that it's like... ULTRA!
HarmonyMusica

HarmonyMusica

Mensaje  Semicolon; Jue Abr 17, 2014 4:17 pm

Call me Astrid, Harms. Conflictedcolours is too long. unu
And he did?! That's so amazing! I don't know who that character is though, ahah. Oh all the characters he's voiced I only know Rin.
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Mensaje  Anatee Jue Abr 17, 2014 5:45 pm

Harm, ever heard of Takahiro Sakurai?

THIS---------> http://jazztronic.tumblr.com/post/52881140287

JUST NO. GOD I HATE LEON/SAYAKA.

NO.
Anatee

Anatee

Mensaje  HarmonyMusica Vie Abr 18, 2014 10:07 am

windyfairy23 escribió:Harm, ever heard of Takahiro Sakurai?

THIS---------> http://jazztronic.tumblr.com/post/52881140287

JUST NO. GOD I HATE LEON/SAYAKA.

NO.

OMG, HE VOICED TAKAHASHI MISAKI <3
HarmonyMusica

HarmonyMusica

Mensaje  Anatee Vie Abr 18, 2014 10:26 am

He voiced Leon Kuwata and Claude(Black Butler)

(I'm watching two new animus this year and he's in both! YES!)
Anatee

Anatee

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 3 de 17. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba