Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment.

Página 2 de 111. Precedente  1, 2, 3 ... 56 ... 111  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment. - Página 2 Empty Re: Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment.

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Dom Mayo 25, 2014 5:42 pm

"Zero is a shy one. Take care of Zoe, kay? Meet you later. Oh, and Zero wants to kill you" Kaien said with a chuckle.

Hannah smiled. "I hope you feel better" she told Zoe.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment. - Página 2 Empty Re: Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment.

Mensaje  eliment Dom Mayo 25, 2014 5:46 pm

"You get use to threats. Oh and the other one wants to be bitten right now and wont wait for you like i said she needs to do". Kyle said.

Zoe followed Hannah rubbing her eyes. Kyle put some warm broth out for her to eat. and some more ice.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Dom Mayo 25, 2014 5:51 pm

"Then bite her" Kaien said flatly. "Take her to your room or maybe the staff office and do the job. I thought Yagari might help, but he acted differently" Kaien sighed, forgetting that it was on speaker phone. "Oh and Zero, you can kill Kyle if you want" Kaien said chuckling.

Hannah walked to the kitchen. "And who are you speaking to?" She asked kyle.

Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Dom Mayo 25, 2014 5:53 pm

"What of the night class. There is a risk some will come?" Kyle said seriously. 
Zoe pulled her face at the green stuff.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Dom Mayo 25, 2014 5:55 pm

Yuki looked concerned. "What's going on?" she asked.
Kaien ignored her for the first time in his life. "No, i don't think so. No one will dare enter a teacher's room. All the same, you will have to lock the door" Kaien said.

"Whoa re you talking t?" Hannah asked again.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Dom Mayo 25, 2014 5:59 pm

"OK let me know when you are coming i will be in your office". Kyle said. "Drink it". Kyle said furmly when he saw the look on Zoe's face.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Dom Mayo 25, 2014 6:01 pm

Kaien nodded, hanging up. "Kids, i'll have to be in the office. Hannah seems excited.." he told Zero and Yuki walking out. "What just happened?" Yuki asked Zero.

Hannah looked at Kyle and then at Zoe. "Just drink it in one gulp, Zoe. it isn't that bad, really. Kyle here learnt to cook" She said smiling.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Dom Mayo 25, 2014 6:05 pm

"Doctor Sara said you need greens, if you can hold that down in your sumac you can have somthing propyl to eat. It had better be gone by the time we get back". Kyle instructed.
Zoe pulled a right face.
"Office". Kyle said to Hannah.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Dom Mayo 25, 2014 6:07 pm

Kaien was already in the office, waiting.

Hannah gave Kyle a look but she walked out of the room, her red dress or gown still wet. She wondered what he meant.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 2 de 111. Precedente  1, 2, 3 ... 56 ... 111  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba