Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment.

Página 109 de 111. Precedente  1 ... 56 ... 108, 109, 110, 111  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment. - Página 109 Empty Re: Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment.

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Vie Jun 20, 2014 6:16 pm

Ichiruwas a little shocked. "How are you feeling?" he asked her.

"I won't be causing problems after a few days for good, i won't be around here anymore." Hannah said, slumping into the chair. "I just want to see him get well before something happens to me.." she sighed.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment. - Página 109 Empty Re: Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment.

Mensaje  eliment Vie Jun 20, 2014 6:21 pm

"Nothing is going to happen". Kyle sighed. little did she know she had drank some of his blood. "She is go stubborn". 

Jason come fully around all pale after fainting.
Zoe was too embarrassed to say anything even throw she wanted to be sick again
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Vie Jun 20, 2014 6:27 pm

(When did she drink his blood? She didn't even drink a thing back then.. Shocked )
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Vie Jun 20, 2014 6:32 pm

(When he gave her the blood tablet he mixed it with some of his blood just never said)
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Vie Jun 20, 2014 6:38 pm

Surprised Shocked Surprised Shocked What?Oh god, Hannah isn't going to like that...)
Ichiru shook his head. He'd do anything for his cousin. Sara quickly cleaned everything one. "She lost whatever she just ate.."sara sighed.

Hannah felt weird. Stronger. Somehow. Then she had a feeling. "Did he?Oh no.." she told herself as she wheeled herself back to Kyle. "Did you make me drink your blood?" she asked, really angry.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Vie Jun 20, 2014 6:48 pm

"Deal is a deal no backing out of one made my our kind". Kyle said. He moved away from Hannah to speak to a staff member, he told kyle that Zero broke his hand in 3 places and needs to be pinned and he was being prepped for sugary now". Kyle thanked and walked off. "You hear all of that?". Kyle said down the phone.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Vie Jun 20, 2014 6:53 pm

That was it. Hannah was really annoyed. She pinned Kyle down to the fllor, her neck hurting even more. Her stitched was slowly opening. "I could have fancied you along time ago, but now i just only shout your head off!" she snapped. She wanted to swear, but decided not to. Cross was really shocked to be hearing all of that. "Why did you make me do that?Why? There was a reason when i told you i don't want to drink your blood. Why don't you just..." Hannah said, but she stopped when blood slowly came out of her mouth. She really didn't care.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Vie Jun 20, 2014 6:57 pm

"You needed to be more stable". Kyle said "Now get off and go back to bed, Zero will be joining you in a few hours".
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Vie Jun 20, 2014 7:03 pm

"No i won't. I didn't need to be stable. I'd really rather die! I just want to die!" Hannah started saying, and really, her mouth was filled with blood. Her eyes were glowing and for a moment, she was shocked. How did blood come into her mouth?Little did she know that because of the way she was moving, a vein in her throat snapped cut. She let Kyle go and started coughing up blood.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 109 de 111. Precedente  1 ... 56 ... 108, 109, 110, 111  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba