Recca School of fire (members wanted)

Página 29 de 29. Precedente  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Recca School of fire (members wanted) - Página 29 Empty Re: Recca School of fire (members wanted)

Mensaje  Ally0 Miér Jul 09, 2014 1:50 am

Flame stepped into the water, she began to jump up and down, screaming.
"Stupid dragon! Why did you have to teach other types of magic! Do you how much trouble have caused me! UGG!" Flame yelled with all her might. She continued to rage while letting out a string of cuss words

Hunter sat on the side of her bed, after taking a shower and wondered what will happen. Hunter could feel the world around, she could feel a new war was to began. She sighed and began to comb her damp hair
Ally0

Ally0

Recca School of fire (members wanted) - Página 29 Empty Re: Recca School of fire (members wanted)

Mensaje  eliment Vie Jul 11, 2014 9:51 am

"More than one power isn't bad". Snow said. "Look at phoenixes, Jenny has discovered a flame what creeps her out, then flame of resurrection, she can teliport has normal natural flames and and harden then some of the times". He paused for a moment. "Even my kind has another power".

Amber transformed back into her half human foam, "Why? Humans scary. Why look human?" She muttered over and over again.

(What war, and in school teachers don't have the power to kick students out of school because they don't like them so it's not really realistic)
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Ally0 Lun Dic 01, 2014 1:27 am

( Hey Eliment, its me, I'm sorry that I left and if you want we could continue the rp or start over, or just do nothing with it....hope you reply byeeee Very Happy )
Ally0

Ally0

Mensaje  eliment Lun Dic 01, 2014 9:59 am

(Reset is the better one i can't remember my characters at this moment in time. This time please normal teacher and not trying to kick everyone because your teacher doesn't like them, you would have veen the only one playing)
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  eliment Miér Feb 11, 2015 4:06 pm

(Do you want it resetting?)
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 29 de 29. Precedente  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba