Code Lyoko RPG (Start! You can still join!)

Página 2 de 111. Precedente  1, 2, 3 ... 56 ... 111  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Code Lyoko RPG (Start! You can still join!) - Página 2 Empty Re: Code Lyoko RPG (Start! You can still join!)

Mensaje  khlover22 Mar Jun 24, 2014 9:57 pm

NiaHearts escribió:Yeah! Very Happy Very Happy Glad to see you're back and was able to get onto here. We gonna start anew to this RP? 'Cause, when I first joined your RP, I was still a newbie to the Forums and now I know how to post pictures and build up characters XD But can we pwease, pwease, pwease keep the Mermaid Princess thing? Pweaase? I am so calling dibs on Pink Pearl! Mine!
Haha I really need to retitle this code lyoko mixed with mermaid melody. I must think of a title. And yes we can keep it. It is fun though. And girl the pink pearl is all yours. Still have to tweek that header though. Razz I got used to the old one, but the new one I can get used to it too. It's so nice see you again!  Very Happy 
khlover22

khlover22

Code Lyoko RPG (Start! You can still join!) - Página 2 Empty Re: Code Lyoko RPG (Start! You can still join!)

Mensaje  khlover22 Mar Jun 24, 2014 9:58 pm

NiaHearts escribió:Oh, and, I didn't know you liked Black Butler! ^^ I accidentally hit the Clubs Area when I was trying to hit Role Play Zone and saw you joined a Black Butler Club ^^ I LOVE Black Butler!
I love almost every anime! Even the old ones. And yesh!  inlove<3 Sebastian is my favorite!
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  EchoHawk Mar Jun 24, 2014 9:58 pm

Krista!!! *tackles in a hug* I missed you!!
EchoHawk

EchoHawk

Mensaje  khlover22 Mar Jun 24, 2014 9:59 pm

EchoHawk escribió:Krista!!! *tackles in a hug* I missed you!!
Gyah! I missed you too!!!!  big huug 
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  EchoHawk Mar Jun 24, 2014 10:04 pm

And i'm working on my form right now! Smile happycopains 
EchoHawk

EchoHawk

Mensaje  khlover22 Mar Jun 24, 2014 10:11 pm

EchoHawk escribió:And i'm working on my form right now! Smile happycopains 
Lol ok, I still have to work on mine too. Razz I'm just spazzing so much because I miss you guys!  Ilarius_1 
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Jun 24, 2014 10:13 pm

Hey, Kristy-chan, gonna have to put my form on hold for a bit. Was forced to go outside.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  khlover22 Mar Jun 24, 2014 10:34 pm

NiaHearts escribió:Hey, Kristy-chan, gonna have to put my form on hold for a bit. Was forced to go outside.
It's fine, I'm still fixing the characters. But just post your form whenever you want ^_^
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Jun 24, 2014 11:38 pm

Back! ^^ Phone was going dead so came inside ^^ But it shouldn't have even mattered that I went outside, 'cause all the teens down at the pool left, like, 5 minutes after I arrived XP I stayed outside on the back porch just looking for new backgrounds for my phone on my phone. I was technically outside.

And we missed you, too! Very Happy Very Happy big huug happycopains jumping0045 
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 2 de 111. Precedente  1, 2, 3 ... 56 ... 111  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba