;;Tokyo New Mew Mew;; Full ;; Started

Página 26 de 27. Precedente  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

;;Tokyo New Mew Mew;; Full ;; Started - Página 26 Empty Re: ;;Tokyo New Mew Mew;; Full ;; Started

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Miér Ago 06, 2014 8:20 pm

(( Yeah, that sounds good!  Very Happy  Who's house to hold it at, though? ))
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

;;Tokyo New Mew Mew;; Full ;; Started - Página 26 Empty Re: ;;Tokyo New Mew Mew;; Full ;; Started

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Jue Ago 07, 2014 3:46 am

((We can hold it at my girl's place ^^))
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Jue Ago 07, 2014 3:38 pm

(( Okay! So, start with them all arriving?  Very Happy ))
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Dom Ago 10, 2014 9:49 am

(( Hey guys, Nia told me to tell you that she won't be on for a couple of months or a year due to not having internet, so she won't be roleplaying for a while  Sad ))
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  Yukki Lun Ago 11, 2014 2:08 am

((Oh good god! That must really suck! I feel really bad for her :<))
Yukki

Yukki

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Lun Ago 11, 2014 10:43 am

(( Yeah, me too. She said it might take a few months or up to a year, so all we can do is wait, and hope for the best.

So how are we gonna continue? Should we say Nia's character had to move overseas for a while like in Tokyo mew mew a la mode, until Nia gets her internet back? As in they don't know when she'll be back. We can try and not forward the plot too much so when she does come back, we're not ending it as such ))
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  Yukki Lun Ago 11, 2014 7:51 pm

((Honestly, what I'd like to do is not RP at all until she returns. In the meantime, I have a Zelda RP that I'm really excited to make. Sorry Pennysns, but my Link's Awakening RP idea is calling to me!))
Yukki

Yukki

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Lun Ago 11, 2014 11:17 pm

(( I do understand your reasoning for not wanting to continue. She is a big, big role in the roleplay, and it won't be the same without the leader there as such. I will agree with you, and if everyone else/the majority of us agrees, I'll leave this on hiatus until she comes back.

I've never played the Legend of Zelda. However I really love Final Fantasy, especially Final Fantasy VII ))
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Dom Ago 31, 2014 5:48 pm

((Minna, gomenasai!! I'm here for a while, well, only until tomorrow, really, but seriously, sorry!!))
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 26 de 27. Precedente  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba