Writer's Hideout - Lesson i - Page 3

Página 1 de 3. 1, 2, 3  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Writer's Hideout - Lesson i - Page 3 Empty Writer's Hideout - Lesson i - Page 3

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Lun Jul 28, 2014 4:20 pm

Writer's Hideout
Learn how to improve your writing

Hello! I know that there is another writing topic, but I thought I may as well add my two cents in as well^^

Código:
Name:
Birthday:
Age group(teen, young adult, etc...):
Sample of writing(two writings minimum):

When will we start?
As soon as I feel comfortable/have enough members.

What areas will we go into?
Quite a few. Oneshots, fanfics, originals. Chapter composition. Different writing genres like fantasy, fiction and so on. You name it.

Grading?
Even though I will be kind to you, remember that I will be grading everyone to their own strengths and weaknesses. If you feel that I have graded unfairly, do ask me.
The grading system will be as follows:

:floraWinx:  :floraWinx:  :floraWinx:  :floraWinx:  :floraWinx:  - Perfect! I couldn't have done it better!
 :floraWinx:  :floraWinx:  :floraWinx:  :floraWinx: - Really good, but I think it could use a few touch ups.
 :floraWinx:  :floraWinx:  :floraWinx:  - Good, but you noticeable errors
 :floraWinx:  :floraWinx:  - Your work is interesting, but you need a lot of work
 :floraWinx: It's alright, but it isn't near professional quality.

Members?
 Arrow Its♥️︎Reina
 Arrow Lovelly_girl
 Arrow CrimsonIzanagi
 Arrow TopazDreams
 Arrow 
 Arrow 

Wait! Why are there a limited number of spots?!
Yes, there are a limited number of spots. However, that does not mean that if you join later on, you won't be accepted. The first six students will be accepted immediately, but any after that will have to have a higher quality work to join. I'm asking this as we may be well into our course by the time you join, and I would prefer it to have everyone at the same level.

Who are the teachers?
Currently, only me. If you would like to become a teacher, kindly Private Message me. If you do not know how to access your inbox, click here^^. If I find your work up to par, I'll let you teach here.

Any rules?
Three. Be polite, and follow the forum rules. And absolutely no writing bashing. Period. I don't care if you have a grudge, or are feeling plain nasty, if you need to fight, do it somewhere else.

Ugh, anything else?
I have cupcakes Cool 

Currently accepting!

Última edición por xSwimmieX el Lun Ene 05, 2015 9:33 am, editado 2 veces
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Writer's Hideout - Lesson i - Page 3 Empty Re: Writer's Hideout - Lesson i - Page 3

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Lun Jul 28, 2014 5:26 pm

Name:Lovelly_girl(LG,Lovely)
Birthday:December 6
Age group(teen, young adult, etc...):Teen?
Sample of writing(two writings minimum):
~VAMPIRE KNIGHT FANFIC~
OC'S: Sweetie Daylight(SD)
Lovelly_girl escribió:A Quick but Drastic Decision..
I still feel his fangs dig into my flesh. I didn’t mind. I am ready to risk my life to help another. I could look into his eyes all day long. I can waste my whole day just thinking about him. I shared my feelings with him, and he did the same. I occationaly quentched his thirst for blood, making his last day turn around and return back from the deep underground land of misery. He showed signs of recovering, and I was happy for it.

Gradually I fell in love with him, but I couldn’t reveal it.  As the days passed, my life went darker and darker. The truth was more horrifying than the devil itself. I’ve realized I’ve made a mistake. A big mistake. I spoiled both our lives. Atleast he has a chance to change nw..
I Know I’m an outcast, and I also know I am not wanted. Why did I ever let him drink my blood? Why did I think he would ever want me?

Thinking about this, I fiddled with my pen. Tears dropped down on the paper. Should I even dare? Yes, I am after all good for nothing.
I began to write the letter, the horrid letter – the letter that I thought I would never ever type in my life. Trembling, I wrote,

“Zero Kiryu,
I’m so sorry for what I’ve done to you. It’s all because of me that you got to suffer like this. I’ve just got to tell you this. I’ve got cancer. The doctors say ther’s no chance of survival. You drunk my blood, so the cancer must have affected you. But not completely. You have a chance to live, and my last wish is just that. Just go for it!
I didn’t Intend for all this to happ.en, and I’m really sorry for it. I can’t handle it anymore. I can’t die like this. I’m using thorny kiss- the knife you presented to me, to kill myself. Please don’t blame yourself. This is my own wish and will. But please save your self.
Bye...
Sweetie Daylight(Or sd as you used to call me)”

By the time I completed, I felt tears form in my eyes. I dabbed my eyes with my sleeve and imediately took out thorny kiss. I stabbed my self, as hard as I can. I was so happy when the knife pierced through my stomach. For a moment, I felt as if I just went into the depths of the world.

Just then someone came in. “Zero..St..stay a...way..away..” I warned him, holding my stomach in great pain. “S-S-Sweetie?” zero said, his voice trembling. He ran towards me. I know he can’t resist the scent of blood- which is why I didn’t want him anywhere near to me.  I was gradually dying. I could feel it.

Zero didn’t give up and still ran towards me. I collapsed in his arms. “I..I’m sorry....” I said, more tears forming in my eyes. Zero came close to my neck. No! He shouldn’t! He just shouldn’t drik my blood! But instead of feeling a slight sting, I could feel tears trickle down my neck. “Z...Zero?” I gasped. But before I could continue, I could feel darkness clossing in, “Why?” I heard Zero say. I couldn’t answer. Just before darkness swallowed me up, I could feel cold lips touch mine.

(Something i wrote a few months back, or was it a year back?I'm not really sure..)

Última edición por Lovelly_girl el Lun Jul 28, 2014 5:40 pm, editado 1 vez
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Writer's Hideout - Lesson i - Page 3 Empty Re: Writer's Hideout - Lesson i - Page 3

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Lun Jul 28, 2014 5:33 pm

You're in! But just to be fair, do post your work.
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Lun Jul 28, 2014 5:41 pm

I've posted one of my fan-fics. I was in a hurry back then, so it isn't very original. I'll post one of my oneshots that are not fanfic based later..
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Lun Jul 28, 2014 6:10 pm

Sure, but you have to post two samples~ I'll check your current sample right now.
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mensaje  Its♥︎Reina Sáb Ago 02, 2014 1:23 am

Me want your cupcakes :3
Name: BJ
Birthday: 20 Jan
Age group(teen, young adult, etc...): 9 - 11
Sample of writing(two writings minimum): I'll get to it asap.
Example 1

Chapter 1: Spirit Mansion

"Hey Violet, are you okay?" A voice came from behind her.
"Y.. Y... Yeah." Violet replied, turning around to see who it was. It was Harriet, one of her good friends.
"Why the stumble?" Harriet asked.
"I seriously don't know," Violet answered. "I guess I'm not my best today."
"That's ok," Harriet said. "Everyone has bad days. By the way, do you want to come to my house to study and have tea?"
"S... S... Sure," Violet said. In the inside, she would've said no. Oh no, Violet thought. A spirit has invited me to their house. This is the worst thing I could possibly do. I won't be able to survive this.

After school...

"Aren't you excited?" Harriet asked Violet as she hopped into the red Mercedes.
"I guess.." Violet replied. She tried to keep calm.
"So, did you girls have a good time at school today?" Harriet's mother asked the girls.
"Of course we did!" Harriet replied, putting her arm around Violet's shoulder confidently. "That's good to know," Harriet's mother said as she started the car.
The car smelt like vanilla, as it was a new car. The windows were all clean and shiny that you could see perfectly out the window. The seats were soft to sit on, like you were sitting on a cloud. You could taste the vanilla scent in your mouth as if you were eating a vanilla flavoured cupcake.
"We're here!" Harriet's mother said as she stopped the car. Everyone got out. Harriet's place was huge. She lived in a mansion. It was amazing. A water fountain stood at the front. Clean white stone paths led to the front door. Harriet and Violet entered the huge house.
"Welcome," a lady said as the girls came in.
"That's Tina, our maid." Harriet said. Violet looked up at Tina, who was dressed in a nice clean long sleeve black dress with a white apron with frills on the edges on top. Tina had straight dark brown hair that reached her waist. She had a black headband sitting on top of her head. Tina wore small black heels and semi transparent black stockings. She had glistening blue eyes that stood out. Tina always carried a smile with her.
"And this is my older brother, Conor," Harriet said as her brother waved hello. He seemed quite nice from Violet's point of view. He's so dang cute! Violet thought. His spikey layered hair made him look a bit like Taylor Lautner. He had shiny dark blue eyes. I wonder, if he's a spirit too, Violet thought.  
Its♥︎Reina

Its♥︎Reina

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Sáb Ago 09, 2014 3:43 pm

Both of you are in!
We just need another person, then we're off!
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mensaje  Its♥︎Reina Vie Ago 15, 2014 8:05 am

Ooh yay! *desperately wants cupcakes* cheers 
Its♥︎Reina

Its♥︎Reina

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Vie Ago 15, 2014 8:27 am

MIINE!
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 1 de 3. 1, 2, 3  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba