Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment.

Página 57 de 111. Precedente  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 84 ... 111  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment. - Página 57 Empty Re: Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment.

Mensaje  eliment Miér Oct 01, 2014 10:50 am

Zero found Toga getting some cigarettes or so that is what Zero thought he was getting since he is always smoking.

Zoe went to her parents home.

Kyle woke up a few hours later picking up the things he had dropped on the floor, looked at the time. "Hannah back yet?" He asked getting hold of his little cousin and hugging him.
eliment

eliment

Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment. - Página 57 Empty Re: Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment.

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Miér Oct 01, 2014 5:57 pm

Hannah had a horrible time when the operation took place. The pain was horrible when they pumped her stomach. Luckily for her, she couldn’t feel it, that is, until she woke up and both the operations were givenShe found many wires connected to her hand, most of them for glucose and blood supply. There was a IV close to her. She could baely breathe anymore, but the pain in her lungs slowly worn away. Her stomach felt the worst. She regretted making her stomach get pumped.
A few minutes later, a doctor entered, a small syringe in hand. Hannah wasn’t able to talk, her voice lost for a few hours. “You’ll be okay”the femal doctor said, finding a seat close to hannah. She pulled hannah’s arm out of the covers carefully and slowly injected it. Hannah’s eyes grew wide, trying to pull her hand away, put the medicine was already injected in. “You’ll be okay. The injection was an antibiotic..”she said.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Miér Oct 01, 2014 6:03 pm

"Master Toga we need your help. Zoe has ran off". Zero said exsorsted having been up all night.
"You kids had any sleep?" Kyle asked Abigail and Little Lord Toma.
Jason accidentally killed a rabbit when he went to catch it so he could whipe paint on it, so he was on the roof crying silently.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Jue Oct 02, 2014 5:52 pm

"Ran off?What the hell where you doing when she ran away?"He snapped.

Abigail nodded, the drowsiness no longer affecting her.
Toma shook his head. He didn't have a wink worrying about leaving his cousin that morning.

Hannah closed her eyes, trying to rest with the pain.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Jue Oct 02, 2014 6:05 pm

"Never mind that been looking for her all night". Zero said

Night time is for playing morning is for sleeping" kyle told Abigail. he pulled his cousion closer. "get some sleep"
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Vie Oct 03, 2014 10:26 am

“And how do you think a huntr like me can help you out?”Toga snapped.

Hannah started to sleep, having difficulty with the pain.
Toma cuddled up to his cousin. “I’ll miss you” he said, tears falling out.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Vie Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am

Kyle wipped the tears from his eyes holding his little cousin close to him.

"Help us look before the ones who want her dead find her". Zero said
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Vie Oct 03, 2014 3:22 pm

"Why should i suffer for your stupid mistakes?Gah, alright. Come on"Toga sighed.

Toma began to cry. "I don't want to be with him.."

Hannah never get up. She couldn't, and most probably wouldn't.
(I'm done playing Hannah. She bores me. Let her die, and i'll make a new character. After all, we can't make the characters in the story live forever.).)
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Vie Oct 03, 2014 3:28 pm

(I was going to take Kyle out of it but you wanted him to stay. There is Lord Toma getting to her when she gets back to the school beause of her mouth)

"We didn't know she was there. I told Ichiru it was his fault our family was dead and he good as killed them for ordering there death, he said it was there fault not his that he ordered there death". Zero said. "She heard that lot that he doesn't care and it wasn't his fault he ordered there death, he said the whole family abused him and never cared that is why he ordered it".
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 57 de 111. Precedente  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 84 ... 111  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba