Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment.

Página 2 de 111. Precedente  1, 2, 3 ... 56 ... 111  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment. - Página 2 Empty Re: Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment.

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Sáb Jul 26, 2014 3:23 pm

Hannah looked back at him and shook her head. “I’m not sure anymore...Maybe I should provoke him?” she sent and then shok her head agai. “Maybe not. Well, I still hate him, so it’s hard to give him respect..”

Zero’s bite marks slowly healed up in Kaname’s skin and he smiled. “YYou’ll get to your senses af ter a few minutes...” he said before unlocking Zero’s chains and walking away.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment. - Página 2 Empty Re: Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment.

Mensaje  eliment Sáb Jul 26, 2014 4:13 pm

"Becarful on how you behave around him. With your threat he added killing Abigail to it as well". Kyle responded.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Sáb Jul 26, 2014 4:36 pm

"What did you do to make him want to kill you?" The Nurse asked.
“He’s just a stupid coward.. Taking a child in between my hate for him. How dare he?”Hannah thought but it was most anoyingly sent to Kyle.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Sáb Jul 26, 2014 4:40 pm

Take things slow you have lost loads of blood" Kyle said. "Be good i am going to see what the kids are doing to Kaien". He added aloud walking back throw the house.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Sáb Jul 26, 2014 5:18 pm

“Right, slow. See you soon..”Hannah said, suddenly feeling lonely and even more scared. She just wished she had her gun with her- just in case. She looked at everyone, observing how they were so close to each other. There was a bridge between vampire to vampire. Someone put a hand on her shoulder and she jumped. “Yagari?” she said, looking at him. “I’m thee Ethics teacher. Well, I see you found yourself in the nightclass...” he said, with a disgusted tone hidden. “Not my choice. Seriously not my choice. I have to learn how to BE vampire, attend nightclass, and day class, do the patrols, EVERYTHING, starting from tomorrow. I’m supposed to sleep in the night dorms too..”Hannah sighed.
“I’ve told you not to geet yourself biten. Youb rought yourself into this mess...” Yagari said.
“I know,. How’s Zero?” she asked.
“Chained him up..” Toga yagari said.
“Wait..You what?” Hannah asked, shocked.
“W ehad no other choice..” yagari sighed. “Want to see him?”
Hannah had to ‘observe’ the night class, but to her, Zero was more important. She followed Yagari and Yagari was shocked to find the chains unlocked. “Zero, you okay?”Yagari rushed to him.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Sáb Jul 26, 2014 5:26 pm

Kyle walked back to Kaiens office. "Hannah is watching the night class at the moment, Have the kids been good?"

(Wasn't it weeks befoure zero come back to school?)
Zero was asleep on the floor with Kaname's blood on his shirt and the tiles on the flood overed in scratch marks.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Sáb Jul 26, 2014 5:32 pm

Hannah looked at his blood in horror. She knelt beside him. Who would he have bitten?She looked at the floor- he must have been fighting for saness.
Toga sighed, kneeling down beside her. “Zero, wake up...”Hannah said, with huige hopes.

(Zero biting Kaname was the last episode of season one. Then season two continued with Zero back in school- Ichiru in school too. I’m not sure how long it took.)
Kaien smiled. “Very good. Toma was a bit scared of his father being around, but other than that, they were the best little kids around!”
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Sáb Jul 26, 2014 5:40 pm

Zero woke up with his eyes glowing brightly.

(If i remember correctly he broke out himself)

"I am glad they were good. Sorry for springing it on you like that i didn't want them to hear the conversation we needed to have". Kyle said sitting down in a chair so he was the children's height.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Sáb Jul 26, 2014 5:50 pm

“Anything for an old friend. Infact, I enjoyed my time with them. Abigail and Toma botha re in Hannah’s old room, sleeping. Lovely kids, they are.”Kaien said.

Hannah looked at his glowing eyes and sighed. Was he sane again? “Zero, can you here me ?” she asked, shaking his by his shoulders. Toga just kept watching them closely.

(I’m not sure myself. The next season skipped that part..)
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 2 de 111. Precedente  1, 2, 3 ... 56 ... 111  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba