Sky's storage~

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Sky's storage~ Empty Sky's storage~

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Mar Ago 05, 2014 11:23 pm

So yeah, forms go here, because of a reason I don't know, mainly because I forget where I put things  T.T and it's also very much convenient and good.

Oh, and please do not post, this is my storage.

*counts forms and anime its from and links it here to see what page it is on*

Última edición por MadamePhantomTrancy el Vie Oct 24, 2014 10:18 pm, editado 2 veces
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Sky's storage~ Empty Black butler forms~

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Miér Ago 06, 2014 8:25 pm

Name: Black butler 1x1 with Niahearts
Link:http://www.online-winxclub.com/t1035-lac-ler-o-11-w-naears

Estelle Chamberlain

Sky's storage~ Tumblr_n4w4gdSxXm1qbeqcyo1_500

DOB;; 19th November 1875,Aged 13
Status;; 2nd class - Middle Class (( Commoner ))

Appearance;;
Estelle has back length blonde hair with startling blue-green eyes. Her hair is often curly and left down to freely wisp in the wind or fall in the stillness of the air in rooms.
Her clothes consist of usual Victorian clothes, which were mainly bought by Ciel or the one she had worn. She has two outfits for formal and everyday. Her first everyday outfit is a casual, knee-high dress that is light and will allow her to go amock around the manor without supervision. Her second outfit is slightly heavier, a long red dress that is short sleeved and is made for formal/everyday purposes, or to generally look nice. Her first formal outfit is for general formal events like openings, meeting very important people and so on and such forth, with a black dress that is poofy at the bottom, and frilly. Her second outfit is a ballgown that poofs out also, and is black in colour, although her hair is down, not in pigtails.
Estelle is quite a skinny girl with a petite build for the time being. She stands at 5'0, being slightly smaller than Ciel, although if she wears heels they will be the same size. Her skin is a peachy kind of pale, making her other features stand out. Her accent is somewhat London-ish, but remains the standard British accent, with a similarity to Ciel's.

;; History ;;

Estelle was born to a father who was an experienced doctor in the health of his patients, and a stay-at-home mother, which was common, since women never worked or even voted. She was brought into a loving family, after her mother was convinced she could never have children. When Estelle arrived, it was a miracle. She was quickly pampered into something a 1st class child would enjoy, the parents spending every waking moment tending to the girl. When she hit 7, she was given a gift, since it was speculated 7 was her lucky number. It was a necklace encrusted in a silver outer layer, with a large gemstone laying at the bottom of it, presumably a sapphire. Life was well for Estelle. Until, that day, where she would never see them again.
After wandering off in a busy market, her parents struggled to find her. Infact, they never would find her. Shortly after wandering off, she was captured and sold into a  circus act at 11, performing on a trapeze, mostly as a innocent fairy, having to conceal her identity with wigs. Her parents ordered many searches for her, but police came back with no evidence or herself. They gave up, losing the girl they'd so wanted dearly.
In the circus, she was extremely unhappy, and the ringmaster had an unhealthy obsession with her organs, thinking she would sell well for them separately. She would endure physical and mental abuse by some of the people who ran the circus, as other members ran away one by one. She has a scar running across her back from an unknown time in the Circus, as Estelle likes to keep it secret. When she was 12 and a half, she fled the circus after the ringmaster confronted her with a knife, probably aiming to kill her. But it wasn't pretty, as she somewhat injured herself that night after he lunged at her, escaping with some wounds and bruises. That night, exhausted after running for several miles away from it, ended up in the gardens of the Phantomhive manor. Ciel woke up after hearing a faint cry, to see a crying and injured girl lying in the roses, which were thorny and probably irritating her more. She would then assume a 'temporary' stay at the Phantomhive manor, while she healed as Ciel attempted to get information out of her. Upon hearing her disappearance, a few days later her parents documents were found, but from recent documents, they were declared dead by suicide. With no other living family, Ciel wholeheartedly allowed Estelle a permanent stay at the Phantomhives, by remaining on the defence team, but not doing many chores.

;; Personality ;;

Estelle is somewhat damaged by the experience of the circus, and has a fear of older men, and remains distrustful of Sebastian and Baldroy due to their age being in the 20's. She will keep a knife with her incase anyone older invades her personal space, which was given to her in the circus. She still has her necklace, by the way.
She is often described as arrogant, stubborn and having no mercy, although remains a little 'humane'. She holds an overwhelming sense of pride and snobbishness to some people. She thoroughly hates going into slums, and as a girl feels vulnerable and will cling to a figure close to her. Although her prideful and stubborn personality is somewhat consistent, she is a afraid and scared girl at heart, and once one finds this out, she will cry. She wishes to be like Elizabeth, Ciel's fiancee, and ends up taking a liking to Ciel, however she can't master this cute appearance, even though she invests in cute dresses and looks frail to most eyes, her personality sends people away. There is a slight jealousy between her and Elizabeth. She remains sadistic towards her innocent nature, envying her, and developing a crush on Ciel, although it's unsure if he feels the same way. When she visits, Estelle will be withdrawn or want Ciel's attention.

;;Looks;;

Normal / Everyday;;

Sky's storage~ Anime-girl-blonde-hair-fashion-lolita-Favim.com-806990
Sky's storage~ Anime_Anime_girl_in_a_red_dress_044050_

Formal;;

Sky's storage~ 1s01aq
Sky's storage~ Tumblr_mu8u7ro47n1rdp5h1o1_500
Sky's storage~ Blondes%252520dress%252520flowers%252520long%252520hair%252520feathers%252520red%252520eyes%252520masks%252520black%252520dress%252520anime%252520girls%252520pixiv%252520fantasia%25252025_wallpaperswa.com_89

Theme songs ;; Breathe no more by EvanescenceMy last breath by Evanescence

Name: Black butler 1x1 with Windy
Link: http://www.online-winxclub.com/t846-black-butler-1x1-with-windy

Sky's storage~ Gen_boutons

Sky's storage~ Tumblr_m3gxqqebhq1ruqfbqo1_500
Sky's storage~ Decorative_text_divider_-_central_flare
Sky's storage~ Gen_boutons        Sky's storage~ Gen_boutons     Sky's storage~ Gen_boutons
Sky's storage~ Gen_boutons.php?text=I+am+a+human Sky's storage~ Gen_boutons.php?text=That+was+what+I+was+told..
Sky's storage~ Tumblr_lyfxr08c4c1r0fmrn

Sky's storage~ Gen_boutonsSky's storage~ Gen_boutons 
Sky's storage~ Gen_boutonsSky's storage~ Gen_boutons
Sky's storage~ Gen_boutons.php?text=My+father+was+a+demon.+My+mother+was+a+human.+And+here+I+am%2C+today
Sky's storage~ Gen_boutons.php?text=The+product+of+a+contract+of+meaningless+love
Sky's storage~ Gen_boutons.php?text=My+demonic+abilities+are+sealed+away+in+a+necklace%2C+reawakened+when+I+remove+it
Sky's storage~ Gen_boutons.php?text=My+father+gave+it+to+me+before+he+finished+the+contract%2C+never+seeing+my+parents+again
Sky's storage~ Gen_boutons.php?text=Left+in+their+memory+was+the+necklace%2C+and+a+picture+frame+of+them
Sky's storage~ Gen_boutons.php?text=Sometimes+I+wonder+if+he+misses+me%2C+or+where+he+is
Sky's storage~ Gen_boutons.php?text=I+wonder+if+he+remembers+me

Sky's storage~ Vampire-Knight-vampire-knight-34332607-475-270

Sky's storage~ Gen_boutons.php?text=People+often+say+I+shut+everyone+out 
Sky's storage~ Gen_boutons.php?text=When+my+parents+died%2C+I+was+sent+to+an+orphanage+for+girls
Sky's storage~ Gen_boutons.php?text=Things+were+okay+for+a+while+when+I+was+quiet%2C+Then+it+happened
Sky's storage~ Gen_boutons.php?text=I+was+bullied+mercilessly.+Days+on+end.+I+grew+into+a+shell
Sky's storage~ Gen_boutons.php?text=And+when+it+all+got+too+much%2C+my+downfall+came
Sky's storage~ Gen_boutons.php?text=I+silenced+them+all+with+my+abilities
Sky's storage~ Gen_boutons.php?text=Remained+for+many+years+after
Sky's storage~ Gen_boutons.php?text=Even+though+I+am+better+now%2C+I+fear+I+will+outburst+again
Sky's storage~ Gen_boutons.php?text=I+am+part+human%2C+I+still+have+emotions
Sky's storage~ Gen_boutons.php?text=And+they+haunt+me+more+than+any+other+ability+I+have

Sky's storage~ Gen_boutons.php?text=died.+She+can+come+across+as+selfish%2C+but+thats+quite+the+opposite
Sky's storage~ Gen_boutons.php?text=almost+no+sympathy%2C+intact+with+emotions+from+her+demonic+side
Sky's storage~ Gen_boutonsSky's storage~ Gen_boutons.php?text=and+has+been+for+quite+a+long+time
Sky's storage~ Gen_boutons.php?text=links+to+remaining+family+or+her+fathers+whereabouts%2C+although+slim+chances
Sky's storage~ Gen_boutons.php?text=she+took+it+and+wanted+to+join%2C+meeting+many+people+along+the+way

Sky's storage~ 62d11693e79eca1b9984924c2ab82ba8_1024

Face claim;; Ruka Soeun, Vampire Knight, which I do not own.
Lyrics ;; Missing by Evanescence, and Bleed by Evanescence

Name: Black butler roleplay by Niahearts
Link:http://www.online-winxclub.com/t856-ble-accepting-started-on-page-10

Name: Lilith Esther Ravensdale
Noble, Royalty, Servant, or Other?: Noble ((She is half demon, but it's not really noticeable.))
Household(Noble, Servant, and Royal only): Trancy
History: Lilith was descended from a rich and wealthy family, whom cared for her very deeply. She has a very youthful look to her, somewhat genetic in her family tree.
She had what many could consider a 'lucky childhood' up until she was 10, when her mother died of unknown causes. Her father soon remarried, but to a strict and stereotypical step-mother, who despised Lilith's own existence. Lilith often suffered constant verbal and physical pain from her, both of which mentally degrading her to the point she became somewhat unstable. Which one night, she couldn't take it anymore, going to the point as to trying to wound her, but the plan backfiring, giving her a scar on the left side of her stomach. Her father never believed her, right up until his death along with her step-mothers in a fatal carriage crash, where Lilith was the only survivor, aged 13. That was when she had found out that her mother was a demon, and that her step-mother was a revengeful demon who longed for her fathers soul, going as far to kill Lilith's own mother.
Eventually after the carriage accident and becoming an orphan, she came under the care of her servants. Still somewhat plagued by her step-mother's image, she will often have nightmares going back to her,even if they only knew each other for 3 years. She fears childish things like being left alone, and the dark. Somewhat different from the image of what demons should be, she is unaware of hidden abilities. The abilities aren't full, so she still possesses human aging, a slightly speedier run, higher pain tolerance and a few enhanced senses. Generally looked down upon by most demons, she keeps it to herself, since demons can sense what race people are ; they might be confused when it comes to her, since she is half. She does not possess a demon form, but can possess the pink demonic eyes. It is unknown if she is able to form contracts or even eat souls. Generally unaware of most of these, she tends to think of herself as a normal girl, rarely thinking of her race at all.
After a horrible nightmare and believing she was still in it, she ran away from home, to the Trancy manor, where she would meet Alois. The two would form a mutual bond over their personality similarities, as having a somewhat hatred of demons. But she actually fears what will happen if he finds out that she's really a half demon, the things he hates so much.
Appearances-
Sky's storage~ Tumblr_lstlvnKFCP1qgdt1zo1_500
((Normal))
Sky's storage~ A_victorian_day_by_akatsukicloud227-d36o1p1
((Formal))
Extra(Optional): She later develops a love for Alois.

MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Sky's storage~ Empty Mew Mew OC's

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Jue Ago 07, 2014 3:48 pm

Name: Tokyo New Mew - By Princesky14
Link: http://www.online-winxclub.com/t547-tokyo-new-mew-mew-full-started
Name: Skylia Takahashi
Alias: Mew Blackberry
Description: Skylia often has trouble communicating, so she doesn't tend to cry that much unless under great emotional stress.
At first she comes across as cold and unfriendly, and stays that way until trust is earnt somehow. She models for various companies, being a familiar face around Japan. She doesn't know any foreign languages, and is allergic to cat fur.
She is often known as sassy and bratty sometimes. She dresses as if she was going to a fashion show on simple days out, and is somewhat persuasive so that she can get stuff done in her job.
Behind all of this is just a normal girl with trust issues and a somewhat attitude. However, under the right circumstances, Skylia will be nice to people when they're nice to her. She tends to try and be a figure of advice, and is generally quiet unless spoken to.
Infused with: Great White Shark
Mew Mew weapon:Blackberry Whip
Mew Mew attack(s):Ribbon Blackberry Spear,Ribbon Blackberry Slash
Looks -
Normal:
Sky's storage~ JaneVolturiAnime
Formal: (But with black hair)
Sky's storage~ Tumblr_mzg4t1NkdZ1qgyuxco1_500
Mew Mew:
Sky's storage~ Mew_tempest_by_ladyaurablade-d4wk2pb
Cafe:
Sky's storage~ Tumblr_mfvzkqUrEa1rmw09ko1_500

Name:
The new mew mews - By Yukki
Link: http://www.online-winxclub.com/t933-the-new-mew-mews-private-sorry-p

Name:Skylia Nakamura
Looks:
Sky's storage~ Tumblr_mjo6txBTxN1r0rh6io1_500
Personality: A rather spunky and cute girl, Skylia is always hyper and doesn't expect much stuff to happen, leading her to have an ultra-surprised reaction when something does. She loves to bring life to places, not liking a glum atmosphere. When she is sad, she doesn't cry that much. She just tends to sit there.
Bio: A half Japanese,Half English girl, she's always had a sort of spunk about her. Her mother was a down-to-earth girl from the South East, her father being an aspiring Japanese musician. After trying to do many tours that failed, her father met her mother, and her mother moved to Japan with her father to provide the best for their future family.
As a child, something was always off about her. She'd be sad, then happy, leading that when she was 11 years having to go to the doctors, diagnosing her with Bipolar disorder. She would have to regularly take antidepressants and others like Lithium carbonate, and etc, but until she was 13, everyone had to deal with these horrific mood swings.
This put a big weight on her mother. Because of her father taking a new job, her mother was left at home to care for this physcotic child. After an accident in which Skylia broke her arm, an accident happened. A car crash, to be specific. After questioning if her mother was okay after the side-on collision, to which she got no reply, sat happily nodding in her chair, waiting to be lifted out by concerned paramedics.
Only after the incident, did she find out what happened to her mother. Her mother had died, leaving only her father and her left at the age of 12.
Needless to say, one of the paramedics married her father. She was a beautiful,young Japanese woman with a heart of gold. Skylia despised her for some reason in her first depressed moment after she came into her life, attempting to try and hurt her by trying to push her down the stairs.
After she realized what she had done, she apologized to the sympathizing step-mother, who accepted it, and Skylia and her new mother, who was named Megumi, formed a close bond.
At 13, she was finally allowed to take medication, and she cooled down. But what she had been looking forward to, she hated. She hated feeling different, and wanted to be a happy girl that everyone loved. About 2 months after her start of the medication taking, her family took a trip to London to see her mothers family.
All was going well, and Skylia got the time to console with them, when on the few days before she had to leave, her Aunt got in a heated row with her father and her stepmother, and how her sister's child had torn her sister from their family. After the big argument, the sister, who was mentally unstable with the same condition Skylia had, came barging into her room, grabbing her by the throat and proceeding to strangle her, saying how she shouldn't have been born, and that she should just die, and that everyone hated her. After being dragged away by her father, and taken to the police, Skylia had not taken her medication that night. She remembered everything she said.
In a depressive state, Skylia shrunk in weight, refused to speak to everyone, and cut her hair into a small bob. She became the kid everyone was scared of, and she was only 13.
What people didn't know, is that the medication she had been refusing, she started to take again, meaning her mood swings got better with age, and by her 15th birthday, she was up and almost normal.
When depressed, now she is older, Skylia will cry. High emotional times will mean her sudden mood will change and she will cry until she is better. Rarely, she will turn crazy and somewhat sadistic and aggressive.However, she is happy most of the time, being a very hyperactive and selfless,somewhat different for people of the condition. The condition has gotten better, but it turns out it is genetic, as her aunt has it, and her parents are hoping that whatever Skylia does in the future doesn't inherit down into the family.
Skylia is a somewhat flirty,ditzy girl who likes to play tricks on people and remain childish. She tends to be very hyperactive and trying to get peoples attention, and is somewhat selfless. She wants to show she has grown out of the disorder by ditching the medication, but can't force herself to.
The mew project has distracted her from falling into a long depressive state, and will most of the time remain optimistic and selfless. She became fairly popular for her looks, and everyone is fairly cautious of her personality.
((If you're wondering her theme song, it's Lithium by Evanescence. Fairly depressing, so another of hers could be Bubble pop by HyunA to reflect her bright side. ))

Alignment(Are you sided with the Aliens or Mews?): Mew
Race(Alien, Human, or Mew?): Mew

Transformed outfit: ((Her hair turns green in her mew form. Her hair is braided at the back.))
Sky's storage~ Mew_cucumber_by_mewmizu-d6r2ide
((Imagine is not owned by me!))
Infused with: Fenders Blue Butterfly
Weapon: Watermelon Bow ((Bow and Arrow, but that sounds weird, and so does Watermelon Arrow. ))
Main attack: Ribbon Watermelon Crusade
She can attack using multiple arrows at the time, all of which have a high speed,hitting the enemy in an almost instant. These arrows are supposed to sting when hitting the target. However, it will take about 3 rounds of this attack to destroy a chimera.

It's up to us ;; by MadamePhantomTrancy http://www.online-winxclub.com/t1390-p-o-open

Sky's storage~ Tumblr_m1315eNvp31qj11udo1_500

Sky's storage~ Flontpng.aspx?text=No%20flaws%20when%20you%27re%20pretending
Sky's storage~ 1305427767825968289fancy-divider

Sky's storage~ Flontpng

Sky's storage~ Fancy-divider-300x41

Who is she?
How is it she dazzles those who she sees?
Is it her small lips or big brown eyes,
Is it the crystals in the teardrops she cries?

What do you want to know about me? I'm not interesting. Secrets are best kept to yourself.

Misaki Yamoto. An instantly recognizable name across Tokyo. With her childlike face and huge eyes, Misaki is a idol for many young girls as she follows the standards of beauty in Japan. A 17 year old idol. At five foot ten inches, Misaki is far from short, and weighs in at 110lbs, a rather slim yet tall girl. She has a symbol of beauty in the far east, milky pale skin, and dark eyes and hair, along with quite large eyes.

Her darkest secret is her years in her old high school. Before her idol days she suffered great taunting, due to her cold attitude. Many of the taunts only turned her more arrogant. Because at the start, she was already rather arrogant due to her distance with her parents, and the taunting had worsened it. Often putting on a facade in front of the camera, Misaki is rather quiet to those who know her outside of television, and when she speaks, she is rather blunt with her words, which may make people believe she is coldhearted. However, under the thorns, she has a good heart, that makes appearances very,very rarely.

And because people only saw the bad side of her, she earned the nickname "Devil" as a child, as the word haunts her to this very day.

Sky's storage~ Flontpng
Sky's storage~ Flontpng.aspx?text=You..

Sky's storage~ 1305427767825968289fancy-divider
Sky's storage~ Tumblr_mfu4j3assF1rqkq0oo1_500

-Mew form picture here-

Sky's storage~ Aguafina-script.regular

As a mew, Misaki is infused with the DNA of the Polar Bear, a threatened animal that is vulnerable to extinction due to the melting of the polar ice caps. Her attack is based around ice, due to the harsh conditions of the Polar Bear.

Mew Eclair's mew weapon is the Eclair Wand. Her attack cry is "Ribbon Eclair Frost!" that will unleash a blast of small, charged icicles towards what she is pointing at. The attack will often jolt her back due to it's force. Her stats are that she is powerful to a certain extent, but is a target for quick attacks as she cannot move as swiftly as the others. She needs to stay still for five seconds to charge her power, leaving her one of the must vulnerable to attacks from enemies, however is a good member of the team as she tries to help out alot, even if she doesn't speak much words when she's in combat.

Sky's storage~ Tumblr_lh9j7dGZbx1qcpckso1_500

Sky's storage~ Flontpng

-The controlling form-

-The creator form-

Código:
[center][img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1315eNvp31qj11udo1_500.jpg[/img]

[img]http://flont.veer.com/flontpng.aspx?text=No%20flaws%20when%20you%27re%20pretending.&size=40&maxWidth=540&fontId=21984&lineheight=48&backcolor=01FFFFFF&color=FF000000&wrap=false&tracking=0[/img]
[img]http://www.clker.com/cliparts/a/b/e/8/1305427767825968289fancy-divider.png[/img]

[img]http://flont.veer.com/flontpng.aspx?text=Misaki%20Yamoto&size=50&maxWidth=540&fontId=8130&lineheight=60&backcolor=01FFFFFF&color=FF000000&wrap=false&tracking=0[/img]

[img]http://thejoysofwriting.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/fancy-divider-300x41.png[/img]

[color=#000000][size=10][i]Who is she?
How is it she dazzles those who she sees?
Is it her small lips or big brown eyes,
Is it the crystals in the teardrops she cries?
[/i][/size][/color]

[i][color=#660000][size=10]What do you want to know about me? I'm not interesting. Secrets are best kept to yourself.[/size][/color][/i]

[size=10][color=#000000][i]Misaki Yamoto. An instantly recognizable name across Tokyo. With her childlike face and huge eyes, Misaki is a idol for many young girls as she follows the standards of beauty in Japan. A 17 year old idol. At five foot ten inches, Misaki is far from short, and weighs in at 110lbs, a rather slim yet tall girl. She has a symbol of beauty in the far east, milky pale skin, and dark eyes and hair, along with quite large eyes.

Her darkest secret is her years in her old high school. Before her idol days she suffered great taunting, due to her cold attitude. Many of the taunts only turned her more arrogant. Because at the start, she was already rather arrogant due to her distance with her parents, and the taunting had worsened it. Often putting on a facade in front of the camera, Misaki is rather quiet to those who know her outside of television, and when she speaks, she is rather blunt with her words, which may make people believe she is coldhearted. However, under the thorns, she has a good heart, that makes appearances very,very rarely.

And because people only saw the bad side of her, she earned the nickname "Devil" as a child, as the word haunts her to this very day.[/i][/color][/size]
[/center]

[left][img]http://flont.veer.com/flontpng.aspx?text=You%20taint%20everyone%20around%20you!&size=42&maxWidth=540&fontId=21984&lineheight=50&backcolor=01FFFFFF&color=FF790000&wrap=false&tracking=0[/img][/left]
[right][img]http://flont.veer.com/flontpng.aspx?text=You...%20you%20are%20a%20devil!&size=42&maxWidth=540&fontId=21984&lineheight=50&backcolor=01FFFFFF&color=FF790000&wrap=false&tracking=0[/img][/right]

[center]
[img]http://www.clker.com/cliparts/a/b/e/8/1305427767825968289fancy-divider.png[/img]
[img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/da3c5eca3b3e245d742dc2c675af13d1/tumblr_mfu4j3assF1rqkq0oo1_500.jpg[/img]

[color=#000000][size=10]-Mew form picture here-[/size][/color]

[img]http://thejoysofwriting.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/fancy-divider-300x41.png[/img]

[/center]
[center][img]http://txt-dynamic.static.1001fonts.net/txt/dHRmLjcyLjc2MjMzMS5UV1YzSUVWamJHRnBjZywsLjAA/aguafina-script.regular.png[/img]

[size=10][color=#000000]As a mew, Misaki is infused with the DNA of the Polar Bear, a threatened animal that is vulnerable to extinction due to the melting of the polar ice caps. Her attack is based around ice, due to the harsh conditions of the Polar Bear.

Mew Eclair's mew weapon is the Eclair Wand. Her attack cry is "Ribbon Eclair Frost!" that will unleash a blast of small, charged icicles towards what she is pointing at. The attack will often jolt her back due to it's force. Her stats are that she is powerful to a certain extent, but is a target for quick attacks as she cannot move as swiftly as the others. She needs to stay still for five seconds to charge her power, leaving her one of the must vulnerable to attacks from enemies, however is a good member of the team as she tries to help out alot, even if she doesn't speak much words when she's in combat.[/color][/size]

[/center]

[center][img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lh9j7dGZbx1qcpckso1_500.jpg[/img]

[img]http://thejoysofwriting.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/fancy-divider-300x41.png[/img][/center]
[center][img]http://flont.veer.com/flontpng.aspx?text=And%20somehow%20you%20got%20everybody%20fooled&size=36&maxWidth=540&fontId=21984&lineheight=43&backcolor=01FFFFFF&color=FF000000&wrap=false&tracking=0[/img][/center]

[i][color=#000000]
-The controlling form-

-The creator form-[/color][/i]

Última edición por MadamePhantomTrancy el Sáb Oct 25, 2014 12:38 pm, editado 2 veces
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Sky's storage~ Empty OC's for original rp's

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Jue Ago 07, 2014 8:02 pm

Name: The obscuro opera by lunafae
Link:http://www.online-winxclub.com/t1230-the-obscuro-opera-magical-girl-rp-started

[color=#000000]Role: Disco Defense
Name: Zoe Halvorsen
Age (14-18):
Height/Weight:
5'2 feet tall, 48kg/105lbs
[color=#ff6600]Eyes/Hair/Skin: Zoe has a porcelain complexion to her, due to her Norwegian roots Her eyes are a gradient light to medium blue, and her her hair a pale blonde colour.
Personality: Zoe is a very cheerful girl, but also with a daredevil nature. She will frequently take risks and tries to show no fear to her enemies, but sometimes she is scared. She holds a fear of ghosts, and is very superstitious to the fact. She has fluctuating moods, which means a simple sentence could diminish her dreams or get her excited for the future, meaning that the defense she provides is unpredictable, but Zoe likes to get herself in a good mood if she fights. At first she comes across as selfish and childish, but if you know her well, she is quite selfless and determined at times needed. She is a fairly upbeat girl, and her goal is to 'stand out'. People will often renown her as cute, and she is an fairly average student. The reason for her agility stems from the fact she was constantly involved in sports, causing her to rush to where she is needed. Her cons are the fact she will injure herself to protect the others, and that sometimes, even the most agile girl can't get there in time to save someone from a attack.
Image/FC:
Sky's storage~ Tumblr_me7u1h7sJ51rsr7c8o1_500
Extra Notes: It is currently unknown why she wears cat ears in her transformation, but Zoe believes it's to help her know who's in danger so she can provide danger quick enough, but she's not so sure herself.
Face claim: SeeU Vocaloid

[center]Name: The Game of Life by Windyfairy23
Link: http://www.online-winxclub.com/t1222-the-game-of-life-open-3-spots-left

Sky's storage~ Tumblr_m1b0bpU2311r47jcb

It was my fault... A stupid fight... My fault...
Help me bring him back...

Sky's storage~ Fancy_divider_long

A lost boy, some may say, on how the death of his best friend turned him sour to the core. He left it until it was too late, and the anger and sadness bottled up inside him makes him wish he could turn back the clocks.

Sky's storage~ Gen_boutons Sky's storage~ Gen_boutons
Sky's storage~ Gen_boutonsSky's storage~ Gen_boutons.php?text=and+shattered+darkness

It all started at his birth, after being born into East Anglia of England. His father was a violent alcoholic, his mother having died a few months after his birth, of depression of not 'loving her child'. Her wish was for his father to love him like the love she couldn't force onto him, which backfired as he drowned himself in guilt. However, while his father would often ignore him, only caring to buy him food,clothes and give him a place to stay in their average-sized home, he found care in the source of the boy living a street away. The houses were masterpieces, and so was his house.

Sky's storage~ Tumblr_lp0x9x4nFq1qi7prko1_500
He went by the name of Peter Weston. He was a lovely, bright child of a rich household. He wore an eyepatch on his right eye after losing it to an form of eye cancer which he survived at an early age. Although he has a glass eye, he kept on the eyepatch. Of course, at the young age of 5, every child would be bright, but due to the social neglection of Nathaniel, he found care in Peter more than anyone. The days of their youth were spent bonding and playing around, and the two swore to 'never grow apart' with a pinky promise to seal their deal.

After years of playing, and on an normal day, Nathaniel decided to visit Peter on their daily-occurrence when he was 10 years old. But what he saw was something he couldn't comprehend - Peter's house was in flames, and Nathaniel couldn't do anything to save him due to the door being blocked. But life struck him lucky, due to finding him in the bushes outside of the house, sobbing at the fact his parents were dead, and didn't want to stay in the care of his relatives, so Nathaniel kept it a secret that Peter would be living with him, splitting their every meals and sharing clothes, and in return Peter would get to sleep in his closet. But Peter was a changed boy - his optimism was lost, replaced with pessimism and an overwhelming sense of sadness.

Sky's storage~ Tumblr_mig6qz70bG1rrytqjo1_500
Life was good. Although people assumed Peter had vanished in the fire, it didn't stop him from trying to be as normal as he could. Nathaniel would bring him books home for him to study, and when Nathaniel got clothes every once in a while, he'd always pick ones that Peter would like to wear.

Eventually, at 13, Nathaniel's father died due to complications blamed on his alcoholism. When they were going to take Nathaniel away to a care home, the both of them packed as much as they could, escaping through the ground floor windows and running for days on end, being brought into care by a old lady with dementia, as her 'grandsons' under alias's to the public, eventually being enrolled into school. At this point, Nathaniel developed feelings towards Peter, but shunned them, due to fear of rejection, even though he still holds them strongly to this day. He once tried to convince him he was a girl by dressing up and using a wig the old lady had, which half-worked, on Halloween, as Peter pretended to not know it was him. Unbeknownst to Nathaniel, Peter returned his love, but feared the same as him.

Sky's storage~ Tumblr_m2dexey5ts1r0b2jzo1_500

They were sure their troubles were over for good. Their friendship was still cemented, strong enough to last until their deaths. When the old lady's health started deteriorating, they both cared for her, right up until her death, which shook the both of them.

It started breaking apart from there, at the age of 14. They bickered and bickered about everything, as the public turned a blind eye to them. It came to the day that Nathaniel would regret. The day he would lose everything.

After turbulent arguing about what do about the old lady's stuff and where to bury her, and the rawness of their sadness adding to the vicious spouts, they fought it out, but not with hands. It was an unfair fight - They had found weapons, and Nathaniel fatally wounded Peter in the left stomach, but after Peter had got him in the right stomach, but he managed to cover it up with his coat. After he'd realized what he'd done, watching the last person who'd cared for him slip away, he wanted to do something. After caring for him in his final moments, he'd saw the offer, and took it up.

Sky's storage~ Tumblr_static_4i1jee2a8ge8gkgokcsck4c8k

Thus, he agreed to join the game, to gain back the boy he cared for so bad. He could never like anyone else - feeling as if Peter was the last person who mutually responded to him, Nathaniel responded coldly to those who talked to him. He wants nothing to do with them. He's dead focused on getting the one he loved back, at the expense of injuring himself. Now, just turning 15, leading the life of hatred, he is on a mission to get the one who kept him alive back. His personality being cold, yet tactful and skilled in the idea of fighting with the sword Peter had used in the last fight. However, he can make small mistakes, which aren't a rare occurrence. At 5'4, he sure isn't tall, but don't be fooled, hatred fuels his veins.

Sky's storage~ Alois-gifs-alois-trancy-22902488-500-271

Sky's storage~ Gen_boutons Sky's storage~ Gen_boutons.php?text=is+your+home+of+return

Sky's storage~ Gen_boutons.php?text=back+to+the+beginning

[size=10]Face claim: Alois Trancy-Nathaniel, Ciel Phantomhive-Peter
Song lyrics - Kagayaku sora no shijima ni wa (English)
GIF's - Tumblr/other image sites

Name: Animal benders by Kristaju
Link: http://www.online-winxclub.com/t1148-l-open-start

Name: Noelle Rousseau
Age(13-18): 16
Main Element(s) *Have at least 2*: Dark and Water
Animal: Gray wolf
Bio: Noelle is a reserved and quiet girl, with a mysterious outlook on things. Despite giving off an aura of being an antagonistic girl, she is actually just very quiet, often making people quite surprised, and sometimes scared when she shows severe actions like severe joy, or deep sadness or being furious. Currently she takes any anger taken out on her as an act of her self fault, leading her to have low self confidence, and often being emotionally prone when the right time crops up.
It's unknown, but it's rumoured Noelle is of French-British ancestry.
Crush(optional): None
Looks
Normal(Day):
Sky's storage~ Elizabeth_Gillies_2012_05
Normal(Night):
Sky's storage~ Dark-1
Animal:
Sky's storage~ GreyWolf-17
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Sky's storage~ Empty Magical girl rp ;; OC

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Vie Oct 24, 2014 10:19 pm

Name: Not Your Average Life by MortemOnyx http://www.online-winxclub.com/t1401p10-not-your-average-life-open-limited-spots

Sky's storage~ Tumblr_n48j0mLGDi1r922azo1_500
Sky's storage~ Flontpng
Sky's storage~ Flontpng

Sky's storage~ Divider_fancy

Sky's storage~ Flontpng.aspx?text=Let%20me%20go%20and%20I%20will%20run&size=39&maxWidth=540&fontId=8130&lineheight=47&backcolor=01FFFFFF&color=FFf16d7e&wrap=false&tracking=-0
Sky's storage~ Tumblr_n0eeor27131sft3xeo2_500

Sky's storage~ Flontpng.aspx?text=I%20will%20not%20be%20silenced&size=41&maxWidth=540&fontId=8130&lineheight=49&backcolor=01FFFFFF&color=FF9d0039&wrap=false&tracking=-0

Sky's storage~ Fancy-divider
Who is she?

Claudia Richardson. Officially known as Claudia Evangaline Richardson, and her nationality being British. Her family, strict business people of various company branches, always had an easy life full of wealth. Claudia had nothing to worry about. Expected to follow in the family's footsteps even in the revolutionized new world, and to be a dainty and slim girl who would simply join another wealthy family to share the money. She is egoistical, and because of her upbringing has believed she is the main focus of everything.

As a child, she attended a boarding school for 11 months just a few miles away from the historical town of Oxford. She fitted right in, as many of the rich kids would often brag to her, and she'd brag back. They changed her. Then, when she was 10, she was suddenly pulled out of the school, never to return again.

Her mother had been diagnosed with a life threatening illness, and the family were emigrating from the quiet countryside of England to the bustling country of Japan for healthcare, one of the leading helps for her mother's condition in the world, offering to help her. Claudia would remain locked in her new room, tutored Japanese for the time being, falling behind in her grades, and her egoistical self emerged from the ruins. Dominated over her, and her devotion to her own self importance grew even greater, and it continued, even when she resumed her education, starting anew in Japan.

Now, her mother remains still in a hospital being treated for this strange, possibly genetic disease, having it been about five years. The only way she can talk to her is through a window glass due to her experimentation for a vaccine. And while Claudia goes to school, bitter from the self isolation she put herself through, and her self pride. Her determination stems from the fact that she hopes to hug her mother soon, instead of seeing her pass. Because if she backs down, what use is she to her mother? However, the wealth has gotten to her head, and because Claudia has money, she feels as if she can save the world with her new 'powers'. Because if the focus was on her for most of her life, why
should she back down? She'll fight for her last words.

Claudia is a frail girl, due to her small diet and dislike for strenuous physical activity. A very petite, short girl, Claudia weighs in at 92lbs and is five foot four inches. Due to her need to walk to more places now, her weight will constantly dip and rise.
Her hair is a natural light-medium blonde, whereas it turns platinum when she is a magical girl. Her eyes are a teal colour, which changes to a magenta when she is a fully transformed magical girl.

Sky's storage~ Flontpng.aspx?text=I%20am%20the%20magical%20girl%2C&size=43&maxWidth=540&fontId=8130&lineheight=52&backcolor=01FFFFFF&color=FFf5999d&wrap=false&tracking=-0

Sky's storage~ Tumblr_n31ajhiCaS1s2ywz7o4_r1_250Sky's storage~ Tumblr_n31ajhiCaS1s2ywz7o5_r1_250
Sky's storage~ Tumblr_n31ajhiCaS1s2ywz7o6_r1_250Sky's storage~ Tumblr_n31ajhiCaS1s2ywz7o10_r1_250

Sky's storage~ Flontpng

With the oh so magical power of light, Claudia would be expected to be an angelic girl with a big heart. A girl with wealth and the centre of all that her family has must get the all powerful spot, right? Wrong. She was less than happy when she would be appointed a subordinate of the all powerful leader. After a hiss of her snake like tongue and a piece of her mind, she settled into her position, thoroughly disappointed, but her opinion remains strong. Her power weakness is that her light attacks can only be used with their full potential in the daytime. At night time, her attacks are not very useful to the group.

Her magical girl name is
Starlight. When in magical girl form, Claudia, or 'Starlight' as dubbed, has a magical girl weapon, named the 'Illumination Scepter'. It takes on the form of a golden scepter that is about waist height if upright on the ground, with a ball radiating white light from it placed at the top, emanating a very bright light. While a normal girl, this scepter takes on the form of a small, silver ring with a blue gemstone.

Sky's storage~ Flontpng
Sky's storage~ Flontpng.aspx?text=Hope%20remains&size=43&maxWidth=540&fontId=8130&lineheight=52&backcolor=01FFFFFF&color=FFf16d7e&wrap=false&tracking=-0
Sky's storage~ Flontpng.aspx?text=And%20this%20war%27s%20not%20over&size=43&maxWidth=540&fontId=8130&lineheight=52&backcolor=01FFFFFF&color=FF9d0039&wrap=false&tracking=-0

Sky's storage~ Tumblr_n6d546Mbko1schdcjo1_500

Face claim ;; Cure peach from Fresh pretty cure!
Tsukumo from Karneval

Song ;; Shattered by Trading Yesterday

----

-The dark one-

Código:
[center][img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/f15d57f9e73d59ae5f668f77e051f028/tumblr_n48j0mLGDi1r922azo1_500.gif[/img]
[img]http://flont.veer.com/flontpng.aspx?text=Yesterday%20I%20died%2C%20tomorrow%27s%20bleeding&size=39&maxWidth=540&fontId=12468&lineheight=47&backcolor=01FFFFFF&color=FFf5999d&wrap=false&tracking=0[/img]
[img]http://flont.veer.com/flontpng.aspx?text=Fall%20into%20your%20sunlight&size=48&maxWidth=540&fontId=12468&lineheight=58&backcolor=01FFFFFF&color=FFf16d7e&wrap=false&tracking=0[/img]

[img]http://gingerbread-mansion.com/sg_userfiles/divider_fancy.png[/img]

[img]http://flont.veer.com/flontpng.aspx?text=Let%20me%20go%20and%20I%20will%20run&size=39&maxWidth=540&fontId=8130&lineheight=47&backcolor=01FFFFFF&color=FFf16d7e&wrap=false&tracking=-0.02[/img]
[img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/153999d90f5d60b05b7f018daf0cbcc0/tumblr_n0eeor27131sft3xeo2_500.gif[/img]

[img]http://flont.veer.com/flontpng.aspx?text=I%20will%20not%20be%20silenced&size=41&maxWidth=540&fontId=8130&lineheight=49&backcolor=01FFFFFF&color=FF9d0039&wrap=false&tracking=-0.02[/img]

[img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ay9zf2mk_hA/UC-fiSv7SRI/AAAAAAAAGCc/E2D39VvVaFo/s1600/fancy-divider.gif[/img]
[/center]
[center][size=10][color=#ff6699]Who is she?[/color][/size]

[color=#996699][size=10][i]Claudia Richardson.[/i][/size][/color] [color=#ff6699][size=10]Officially known as [/size][/color][size=10][color=#996699][i]Claudia Evangaline Richardson[/i][/color][color=#ff6699], and her nationality being British. Her family, strict business people of various company branches, always had an easy life full of wealth. [/color][color=#996699][i]Claudia[color=#ff6699] [/color][/i][/color][color=#ff6699]had nothing to worry about. Expected to follow in the family's footsteps even in the revolutionized new world, and to be a dainty and slim girl who would simply join another wealthy family to share the money. She is egoistical, and because of her upbringing has believed she is the main focus of everything.

As a child, she attended a boarding school for 11 months just a few miles away from the historical town of Oxford. She fitted right in, as many of the rich kids would often brag to her, and she'd brag back. They [i]changed[/i] her. Then, when she was 10, she was suddenly pulled out of the school, never to return again.

Her mother had been diagnosed with a life threatening illness, and the family were emigrating from the quiet countryside of England to the bustling country of Japan for healthcare, one of the leading helps for her mother's condition in the world, offering to help her. Claudia would remain locked in her new room, tutored Japanese for the time being, falling behind in her grades, and her egoistical self emerged from the ruins. Dominated over her, and her devotion to her own self importance grew even greater, and it continued, even when she resumed her education, starting anew in Japan.

Now, her mother remains still in a hospital being treated for this strange, possibly genetic disease, having it been about five years. The only way she can talk to her is through a window glass due to her experimentation for a vaccine. And while Claudia goes to school, bitter from the self isolation she put herself through, and her self pride. Her determination stems from the fact that she hopes to hug her mother soon, instead of seeing her pass. Because if she backs down, what use is she to her mother? However, the wealth has gotten to her head, and because Claudia has money, she feels as if she can save the world with her new 'powers'. Because if the focus was on her for most of her life, why[/color][/size][color=#ff6699][size=10] should she back down? She'll fight for her last words.[/size][/color]

[img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ay9zf2mk_hA/UC-fiSv7SRI/AAAAAAAAGCc/E2D39VvVaFo/s1600/fancy-divider.gif[/img]

[size=10][color=#cc66cc]Claudia is a frail girl, due to her small diet and dislike for strenuous physical activity. A very petite, short girl, Claudia weighs in at 92lbs and is five foot four inches. Due to her need to walk to more places now, her weight will constantly dip and rise.
Her hair is a natural light-medium blonde, whereas it turns platinum when she is a magical girl. Her eyes are a teal colour, which changes to a magenta when she is a fully transformed magical girl.
[/color][/size]

[img]http://flont.veer.com/flontpng.aspx?text=I%20am%20the%20magical%20girl%2C&size=43&maxWidth=540&fontId=8130&lineheight=52&backcolor=01FFFFFF&color=FFf5999d&wrap=false&tracking=-0.01[/img]

[img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/e7b091e7b7e774c5161f0b510fe90aa8/tumblr_n31ajhiCaS1s2ywz7o4_r1_250.gif[/img][img]https://33.media.tumblr.com/dcccb977fb243b288ebd9c73a7f39701/tumblr_n31ajhiCaS1s2ywz7o5_r1_250.gif[/img]
[img]https://33.media.tumblr.com/5ef67ec9fcbf57b75738ee98484050b1/tumblr_n31ajhiCaS1s2ywz7o6_r1_250.gif[/img][img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/f5b19c87b4531f1472a3f0d7c55f0065/tumblr_n31ajhiCaS1s2ywz7o10_r1_250.gif[/img]

[img]http://flont.veer.com/flontpng.aspx?text=Starlight!&size=72&maxWidth=540&fontId=28748&lineheight=86&backcolor=01FFFFFF&color=FFef6ea8&wrap=false&tracking=0[/img]

[size=10][color=#ff6699]With the oh so magical power of light, Claudia would be expected to be an angelic girl with a big heart. A girl with wealth and the centre of all that her family has must get the all powerful spot, right? Wrong. She was less than happy when she would be appointed a subordinate of the all powerful leader. After a hiss of her snake like tongue and a piece of her mind, she settled into her position, thoroughly disappointed, but her opinion remains strong. Her power weakness is that her light attacks can only be used with their full potential in the daytime. At night time, her attacks are not very useful to the group.

Her magical girl name is [/color][color=#996699]Starlight.[/color] [color=#ff6699]When in magical girl form, Claudia, or 'Starlight' as dubbed, has a magical girl weapon, named the 'Illumination Scepter'. It takes on the form of a golden scepter that is about waist height if upright on the ground, with a ball radiating white light from it placed at the top, emanating a very bright light. While a normal girl, this scepter takes on the form of a small, silver ring with a blue gemstone.[/color] [/size]

[img]http://flont.veer.com/flontpng.aspx?text=All%20is%20lost&size=48&maxWidth=540&fontId=8130&lineheight=58&backcolor=01FFFFFF&color=FFf5999d&wrap=false&tracking=0[/img]
[img]http://flont.veer.com/flontpng.aspx?text=Hope%20remains&size=43&maxWidth=540&fontId=8130&lineheight=52&backcolor=01FFFFFF&color=FFf16d7e&wrap=false&tracking=-0.01[/img]
[img]http://flont.veer.com/flontpng.aspx?text=And%20this%20war%27s%20not%20over&size=43&maxWidth=540&fontId=8130&lineheight=52&backcolor=01FFFFFF&color=FF9d0039&wrap=false&tracking=-0.01[/img]

[img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/e42cb89a1e95ef36119baf1a4b1984f3/tumblr_n6d546Mbko1schdcjo1_500.gif[/img]

[i][size=10][color=#000000]Face claim ;; Cure peach from Fresh pretty cure!
Tsukumo from Karneval

Song ;; Shattered by Trading Yesterday[/color][/size][/i]

----

-The dark one-
[/center]
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Sky's storage~ Empty Re: Sky's storage~

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba