Naruto RPG (Start!)

Page 18 of 111 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 64 ... 111  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Naruto RPG (Start!) - Page 18 Empty Re: Naruto RPG (Start!)

Post  eliment Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:29 pm

"Namie". Vixen said in her sleep but was soon woken as someone touched her left ankle. She quickly gritted her teeth, wanting to scream, sleep and check on Namie all at the same time.
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:33 pm

Namine kept on dodging Kin's attack and she was trying not to use all her strength. "You know, I don't get why you're doing this. Why are you attacking so normally when back at the forest you strength was strong huh?" Kin asked as she kept dodging Namine's attack.

Namine kept on attacking until she injured herself from Kin's attack. "If you're really that much of a coward... why won't you just quit." Kin said as she notice Namine was on the ground and she injured herself.

The blood start drip on her arm and Naruto was giving a worried look. "Namine! Don't listen to what she says! You can do it!" Naruto called out.

"I know it hurts, but you should have said something instead of watching the match." The medic said.
khlover22

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:38 pm

"Worried the others would get pairs with a sound ninja. Hinata said her team witnessed one of the sound teams kill another team in the forest and Namie is fighting one who attacked us". Vixen said.
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:48 pm

"I know, but from what I heard from Tsunade, Namine can do it." The medic said. "She has been training for her so long, she knows that she can win this."

~*~*~*~
"No wonder you use your strength, you did it to protect him." Kin giggled. "What is he your boyfriend? Nice one, but isn't he annoying."

Namine growled and slowly got back up. Right away she punched Kin across the face sending her flying and making a hole on the wall. "Don't call him annoying!" Namine said as her eyes start to glow blue once again.

"Namine..." Naruto said as he gave a worried look.
khlover22

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:02 pm

"You didn't see them we had to gang up to get them away from Sakura, they only dissapeared when Orchimaru ordered them to". Vixen responded
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:10 pm

"Did you just say Orochimaru. Shizune..." Tsunade said as she gave an annoyed tone.

"Sorry..." Shizune said. "Tsuande hates it when she meet up with the other Sannin. One of them is known as Jiraiya while the other one is Orochimaru. Orochimaru is now an enemy to Tsunade." Shizune mentioned.

"Vixen... is Orochimaru here?" Tsunade asked curiously.

~*~*~*~
The fight kept on going on and it was getting bloody, injuries were everywhere. Namine was panting catching her breath and Kin was slowly trying not to lose. "Looks like you're about to be finish." Namine said as she growled at Kin.

"So this is the true power of the Murakami clan." Orochimaru said as he was impressed.

Namine did one last punch and it cause a mess to the battle area. Kin was laying down in defeat and Naruto was shocked to see Namine this way. Namine slowly turned back to normal and she landed on the ground feeling weak. "Namine!" Naruto called out as he rushed up to her and hold on to her.

"Did I win...?" Namine asked as she felt weak.
khlover22

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:16 pm

"He was in the forest with us, he started a fight and wants Saskue, he also said things about me, Namie and Naruto we didn't tell one another about or anyone for that matter, he is leading the sound ninja". Vixen said trying to get everything summed up. "He said he want to give Saskue some kind of power so he can beat his brother". She added thinking My father
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:23 pm

Tsunade gave a sad look. She stood up and let Lee rest. She suddenly start to walk in to see what was going on at the match. Hayate gave the victory to Namine and Namine suddenly closed her eyes to get some rest in Naruto's arm. "I'm surprise..." Orochimaru suddenly interrupted. "You know... even though she's unconscious I think it's time I have her."

Kasumi suddenly came in and she gave a dirty look at Orochimaru. "That's not going to happen." Kasumi said as she got out her knife. "Taking a jinchuriki is something we must protect Orochimaru."

"Smart jounin." Orochimaru chuckled. His tongue start to slither and he start to stretch his neck like a snake and was about to bite Kasumi. Sasuke came out of nowhere and took the bite and Kasumi was shocked. "Well, I didn't see that coming." Orochimaru hissed. "But, don't worry... since I gave it to you Sasuke... that means you now have the power to defeat your brother."

Sasuke was dying from the pain and Kasumi went to help him. "Sasuke..." Kasumi said with a worried look.

"Alright! Where is he?!" Tsunade suddenly asked as she notice Orochimaru from a far.
khlover22

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:32 pm

"Did I say somthing wrong?". Vixen asked still wanting to sleep and see if Namie was alright at the same time, she didn't care that her ankle was broken she would find a way to see if Namie was alright. The same trapped feeling come across her how she felt when when the pink sharingan activated reactivating it again making Vixen more frustrated that it keeps on activating on it's own for the 3 time.
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 111 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 64 ... 111  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top