Naruto RPG (Start!)

Page 43 of 111 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 77 ... 111  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Naruto RPG (Start!) - Page 43 Empty Re: Naruto RPG (Start!)

Post  eliment Sun 10 Aug 2014 - 22:08

Vixen pointed to where the trees were thick so they cold escape without being seen by the guards.
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 Sun 10 Aug 2014 - 22:10

Sasuke nodded and start to follow Vixen ending the night as both of them have made their escape.

~*~*~*~
The next day came with the sun rising. Namine arrived at the training field and notice Sakura and Naruto making depressed gloomy faces. Namine tilted her head curiously and asked, "What's with the gloomy faces?"

Both Naruto and Sakura slowly looked up at Namine's confused face and sighed sadly. "Sasuke is not coming to training today." Naruto mumbled.

"Is he sick?" Namine asked curiously.

"He's not coming back to training...ever." Sakura said. "Along with Vixen."

Namine's eyes widen and suddenly asked, "What do you mean? What happen?"
khlover22

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment Sun 10 Aug 2014 - 22:19

"OK where do you want to train?" Vixen asked in a low voice so they can work out a root where they weren't seen.

Hinata slowly make her way to the training field.
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 Sun 10 Aug 2014 - 22:21

Sasuke sighed sadly as he gave a worried look to Vixen. "We can train by the waterfall. And you don't have to be so cautious of yourself. No one is not even going to see us." Sasuke mentioned as he start walking to the waterfall with Vixen.

~*~*~*~
"They are not coming back because they left the village." Sakura said sadly.

Namine was shocked to hear that. Hearing Sasuke gone along with Vixen. Namine glanced over at Naruto and notice how much of a disappointed face he was making. "Don't worry..." Naruto said as he clenched his hands into a fist. "I'm going to get them back no matter what happens."

"Naruto, it's going to be dangerous." Sakura mentioned.

"It's ok..." Namine said. "Because he has someone to go help him."
khlover22

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment Sun 10 Aug 2014 - 22:32

He is too relaxed this isn't a good thing as ou never know when we will have an attack Vixen thought to herself. She sat at the side of the water as she couldn't get the cast wet summoning her Shiragan.

Hinata met up with her team but she did accadentlly over hear there convasation.
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 Sun 10 Aug 2014 - 22:36

"Hinata!" Kiba called out. "What are you doing?" Kiba asked as he appeared behind Hinata.

"Namine's right." Naruto said as he gave a small smile. "No matter what, we are going to get them back."

~*~*~*~
Sasuke notice Vixen summoning her sharingan and he sighed, "I'm sorry I dragged you into this."
khlover22

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment Sun 10 Aug 2014 - 22:46

"What do you mean?" Hinata asked

"It's fine i would have left anyway. My team knew important things when i ask i never got told at times. It's like they still don't trust me after all these years". Vixen responded.
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 Sun 10 Aug 2014 - 22:50

"Your expression. It sounds like you were listening to their conversation." Kiba blinked.

Namine and Naruto nodded and Sakura smiled and agree as well. "Don't worry Sakura. We are going to get them back no matter what!" Naruto said as he smiled at Sakura.

~*~*~*~
"It really doesn't seem like that." Sasuke said. "What about Namine? She has been there for you at times."
khlover22

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment Sun 10 Aug 2014 - 23:06

"That's not it sensi refused to warn us, she said we shall see and only told us about the element villages. Some of the adults know about mother and refuse to say, then there is the group what the new hokarge is in, it's like they all think i am some spy and will never trust a thing i do or say, only there for information. With out that trust we can't move on and stay in the same place all out working lives".  Vixen said looking around. "Stay where you are, there is a dead bee hive in the tree furthest ahead of you, think you can hit it?"

"I didnt mean to ovewr hear about Saskue". Hinata responded.
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 111 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 77 ... 111  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top