Naruto RPG (Start!)

Page 54 of 111 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 82 ... 111  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Naruto RPG (Start!) - Page 54 Empty Re: Naruto RPG (Start!)

Post  khlover22 Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:45 pm

"For...?" Namine asked curiously.

"Acting like a jerk. I didn't mean to." Naruto said. "I just wanted Sasuke back, but all he wanted as a battle."

"You know Naruto, even though you want Sasuke back. Then don't give up that easily." Tsunade said. "You're lucky we got them back. Sasuke is being checked right now just in case the mark doesn't go overboard."

"Tsunada-sama, what about Vixen? She's been dying to know about her past but... she is seriously mad at you guys because you won't tell her." Namine said as she gave a sad look.

Tsunade sighed in annoyance and said, "The reason why we kept Vixen's story a secret is because even though she is one of the founder of the Uchiha clan, we knew about her story because I have met her mother before."

"Who is she?" Naruto asked curiously.

"She is from the Hyuuga clan. She left the village a long time ago for Vixen to be safe. If people find out about her being from the Uchiha clan and being Itachi's daughter, she would have been killed before." Tsunade said. "The only person who knows about Vixen is Sasuke and her mother. I don't really remember what happened to her mother but as Vixen grew up, I knew her mother would disappeared and never be heard of in a while." She explained.
khlover22

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:49 pm

Vixen woke up she was still ticked at the way Naruto handled things and attacking like that with out hearing what had to be said.
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:56 pm

Sasuke slowly got up and notice Vixen right next to him. "Vixen, where are we?" Sasuke asked curiously.

~*~*~*~
"I'm sorry for acting that way." Naruto said. "I just wanted Sasuke back but in the end I started a fight."

"Naruto, it's ok, you probably didn't mean to. You're Naruto, whenever you have a goal in mind, you don't give up." Namine said as she lightly smiled at Naruto.

"I know, but now Sasuke and I might be known as enemies." Naruto said. "Which means, in the future, I'm going to have to battle him."

Namine sighed and put her hand on Naruto's shoulder. "No matter what happens, even if the group slowly start to separate, you are a team. You have to keep moving on and not give up without a fight Naruto-kun." Namine said as she gave Naruto a sad look.
khlover22

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:02 pm

"Leaf village Yasu knocked you out before my warning got to you". Vixen said "I swear if Naruto lies and says you started the fight he is going to get another slap and gob full, he blamed me for the clans death because of my father and couldn't understand why you still loved me". she said rolling on her side and putting the covers over her. "Of all the things i thought of people knowing who father is that wasn't one of them". She added mumbling below her breath.

Hinata heard the whole thing about Vixen being apart from her clan when she said hello to Yasu.
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:07 pm

"So we're back here in the village. No matter how many times they try to get us back, it's not worth it in the end." Sasuke said. He slowly sat up from his bed and looked out the window, "I am not going to give up until I get my revenge on my brother." Sasuke said as he gave a confident expression.

~*~*~*~
"But aren't you mad at me?" Naruto said as he saw how Namine fought during the battle with Yasu.

"Honestly, I am." Namine sighed. "You were seriously doing something dangerous and attacking Sasuke like that is useless. The Sasuke you saw back there is not the Sasuke you used to know. He's just someone who wants power to be strong to get his revenge on his own brother."

Naruto gave a sad look. "But, the way you act. You were upset..." Naruto said.

Namine gave a sad look and she gave Naruto a hug. "When you were unconscious in the water, Yasu did the fighting because she knew I would get wild. She saw how I act when Sasuke hurt you. Honestly, I thought I almost lost you." Namine said sadly.
khlover22

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:12 pm

"Aren't you annoyed at Naruto for attacking you like that. He didn't even wait to find out if you had somthing to say. He just called out your name and attacked like he never cared for friendship". Vixen said to him.

Hinata walked off back to the clan, she was thinking if she should confront her father on what she over heard.
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:15 pm

"Honestly, the way I spoke to him... it was the mark taking over." Sasuke said. "But, the mark is true. It knew I was craving for power. So I had to go against Naruto either way."

~*~*~*~
Naruto gave a sad look and hugged Namine back. "I'm sorry..." Naruto said. "I promise, I'll train and get stronger. Cause you really need to stop saving me out there."

Namine gave a sad look. "You're such an idiot." Namine said as she let go Naruto and smiled at him.
khlover22

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:21 pm

"He still shouldn't have attacked like that, there is a chance there would have been no fight if he didn't, besides i thought you were going to kill him and turn into father at one point, we would have lost you for good it that happened. You must kill someone close to you to get the Hippocratic eye, it may be powerful but it's not worth it, besides there is many foams of power". Vixen said.

Hinata wasn't sure if Vixen's mum would be a threat to her or Saskue so she decided to tell her father what she over heard. "Father we need to talk". Hinata said looking him in the eye.
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:23 pm

"I'm sorry." Sasuke said. "Vixen, you have to understand. When me and Naruto have a battle...it's fight between me and him."

~*~*~*~
Hinata's father notice Hinata giving a worried look. "What is it?" Hinata's father asked curiously.
khlover22

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 111 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 82 ... 111  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top