Naruto RPG (Start!)

Page 70 of 111 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 90 ... 111  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Naruto RPG (Start!) - Page 70 Empty Re: Naruto RPG (Start!)

Post  khlover22 Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:49 pm

Namine made a sad look and slowly removed the knife from Vixen's neck. She put it back in her pocket and she smiled under her mask. "Even though you are known as a missing nin... you're still the same person I know, but you're only stronger. With that mark... I don't trust it... but, if you learn how to control it... you might have a chance to defeat your dad, or... even try to find your mom." Namine mentioned.

Namine looked through her bag and got out a folder telling all about Vixen's past. "Remember this?" Namine smiled underneath her mask.
khlover22

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:55 pm

"It's not a mask it's my top". Vixen responded. "I don't think there is a way of controlling it. I was only going for a few months to make sure Saskue could survive on his own, but since I got bit I wasn't sure if i would put anyone in danger"
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:05 pm

Namine sighed and gave Vixen the folder. "It explains about your past. Before I was sent out here, Tsunade gave me this. Also, when Naruto came back she explained to me and him about who your mom really was. Reading this file, will understand about your past since you wanted to know that badly. Tsunade wanted me to give it to you. And, the only people who will be in danger is me and Naruto and that's the Akatsuki coming after us." Namine mentioned.

Namine felt someone coming and her eyes widen in surprise. "Well, Deidara is an idiot. Seriously capturing the kazekage when there's 2 people here still in the village. Usually they would be inside from the person who I just poison." A person wearing the Akatsuki coat said.

"You're one of them." Namine said. She quickly got out her knife and grip on to it tightly glaring at the Akatsuki.
khlover22

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:10 pm

"Oh things get worse, Orichmaru want's Naruto dead because father wants him for power, and who is that". Vixen asked seeing the knife in her hand. "Oh and saskue couldn't promise he wouldn't kill Naruto".
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:30 pm

Namine's eyes widen and said, "As always... he changed just by the look of it. Vixen, go! If the others see you, who knows what would happen. I'll handle him."

"There's no doubt." The person said. "You must be one of jinchuuriki."

"Yeah, so what..." Namine said.
khlover22

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  xSwimmieX Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:32 pm

Yasu's alarm bells rang when Namine was called a Jinchuriki. She put her defenses up for a long ended conversation involving close eyed people.
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:47 pm

"Deidara... you idiot. You missed one." The person said.

"Seriously who are you?" Namine asked as she glared at the person. She was feeling nervous since she never face one of the Akatsuki before. The only one she has met was Itachi and Kisame. But, this person to her was different. He has a weird atmosphere that gives fears to Namine.
khlover22

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:49 pm

"Not running, it's bad enough i have to run from saskua because orchimaru has ordered them to take me back". Vixen said removing her sunglasses
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:51 pm

"Vixen..." Namine said surprise.

"So, you have a friend protecting you. And I see that girl used to be with Orochimaru." The person snickered. "...Interesting. But, I really don't need you. I just need the Jinchuuriki since, the other one is so stubborn."

Naruto... Namine thought with a worried look.
khlover22

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 111 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 90 ... 111  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top