Naruto RPG (Start!)

Page 72 of 111 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 91 ... 111  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Naruto RPG (Start!) - Page 72 Empty Re: Naruto RPG (Start!)

Post  khlover22 Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:27 am

"Heh," Deidara chuckled. "I knew you wouldn't even hit me just because I have your own friend. 2 Jinchuurikis in a row. They are going to like this."

Deidara suddenly flew away leaving Vixen behind. Naruto and the group arrived and notice an Akatsuki member flew away. "Vixen?" Sakura called out as she notice Vixen standing there.

"So you were the person I sense near by." Temari blinked. "Where's Namine?"
khlover22

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:31 am

Vixen ignored them all "Your not getting away that easily". She yelled getting her bag off the floor. " Deidara You give Namie back". She yelled after him while getting close onto his trail. "Flar can you help out here?" Vixen whispered. The small phoenix shot a large amount of flames at him. "I didn't mean put Namie at risk either".
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:35 am

"Hey! Come back here!" Naruto said as he start to chase after Vixen.

"Naruto!" Kakashi called out.

Kakashi suddenly held Naruto back. "It's too dangerous. You can't face them alone!" Kakashi said.

"But, Namine!" Naruto said. "Vixen is going after the Akatsuki because of Namine...and Gaara!"

"Naruto.." Sakura said sadly.

Deidara was flying with 3 people unconscious. He sighed and start to head to the Akatsuki's hide out. He turned back and notice Vixen catching up. He then gave a small smirk and the bird start to speed up trying to lose Vixen.
khlover22

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:37 am

Vixen could see the moment of the bird throw her shiragan, and quickly blew fire at it throw her clans technique
When she caught up she yanked hard onto his pony tail hoping he would drop Namie.
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:40 am

"Hey! What are you doing?!" Deidara called out.

Hiruko suddenly woke up and then poke Vixen making the poison go in her. "Jeez, making me miss so much stuff." Hiruko sighed in disappointment.
khlover22

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:43 am

(Long fight for 30 mins)

Vixen stabbed  Deidara in the back before she felt the effects of the poison. "Give her back now". she demanded to them both.
"Flar you know what to do". she whispered. The phoniex flew out of her bag carrying a scroll flying back to the sand village and straight to Naruto
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:50 am

(Haha let's just say it's passed  Laughing )

"Huh?" Naruto blinked as she notice the phoenix.

"What's a phoenix doing here?" Sakura asked curiously.

~*~*~*~
The 2 arrived at the Akatsuki hideout and Deidara all 3 of them down. "Happy? 2 Jinchuurikis in a row." Deidara said.

"How did you manage to get 2?!" One of them asked by surprise.

"It was simple, the other one was trying to protect the one tailed, but good thing the poison had the effect." Deidara mentioned.

"Who's the 3rd one?" One of them asked as they notice Vixen.

Itachi's eyes widen by surprise. "What is my daughter doing here?" Itachi asked.

"Well, I thought she would like a visit. She was trying to protect the Jinchuurikis but failed." Deidara chuckled.
khlover22

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:56 am

"They have poisoned them all. Vixen always said it was too dangerous for her father or Okimaru to get the scroll or me so in them situations i had to get away and get the scroll to the leaf village where Okimaru couldn't get it". Flar said. "Phoenix's are immortal just what he wants and with that scroll he can sign the contract to summon the others and some how get what he wants". Flar leaned on Naruto she didn't want to leave Vixen alone.

Vixen fell unconscious before she got to her father.
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:01 am

"So Vixen tried to save her..." Naruto said. "Don't worry, we'll get all 3 of them back."

The group nodded and they start to go to the Akatsuki hideout. Namine slowly woke up and notice Gaara floating with chakara surrounding him. Her eyes widen in surprise and notice that his chakara was being sucked by a creature she has never seen. What is that thing... Namine thought.

She glanced over and notice Vixen unconscious. Namine tried to move but it hurt since the poison was still in effect. Namine sighed and looked at her cut. There's no other way but to this on my own... Namine thought to herself. She suddenly put her hand over the cut and use her chakara to get all the poison out. The pain letting it all out hurt her. Once she got all the poison out, she put the poison on the ground and sighed in relief.

She quickly walked over to Vixen and notice that she was still unconscious. I don't know where I am... but, Naruto-kun... where are you... Namine thought worriedly.
khlover22

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 111 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 91 ... 111  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top