Naruto RPG (Start!)

Page 81 of 111 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 80, 81, 82 ... 96 ... 111  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Naruto RPG (Start!) - Page 81 Empty Re: Naruto RPG (Start!)

Post  khlover22 Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:40 pm

Namine and Naruto nodded and they walked out leaving everyone behind and going after Granny Chiyo. "I still don't trust them." Kasumi said as she gave a worried look. She notice Vixen was in the room and she sighed, "Vixen... I know you don't want to help us... but, please watch over them."
khlover22

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:46 pm

"That plan is like messing with water and electrify, it's too risky, sending one is dangerous enough but both. If they are both caught who knows what will happen". Vixen said seriously telling Flar to stay put before chasing after them.

Flar gave a dirty look as she wanted to go but knew why she had to stay.
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:49 pm

"Well whatever happens, Namine will keep contact with us." Kakashi said.

"I still suggest Vixen go, but if she doesn't want to... I understand." Kasumi sighed sadly.
khlover22

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:53 pm

"Huh, she has already gone". Flar said confused that she didn't notice Vixen going off in the same direction as Naruto and Namie.
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:10 pm

"Already." Kakashi blinked.

"She sure is fast." Kasumi smiled. "They are growing up so fast~" Kasumi said as she started another dramatic scene again.

"Kasumi-sensei... you're overdoing it again." Sakura sighed.

~*~*~*~
Both Namine and Naruto were zooming through the trees and they start to head for where Granny Chiyo might be. "Seriously, even though it was a trap, Granny Chiyo still should have said something." Namine said.

"I know." Naruto said. "Don't worry we'll save her."

Namine nodded and she smiled underneath her mask. "Thanks for what happened last time."

Naruto smiled and said, "I did say I was the once who's going to be saving you."

"You did get stronger." Namine said.
khlover22

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:15 pm

Vixen reziped up the top over her face and put the sunglasses back on following the pair in the shadows managing to keep up with the pair

"She has always been fast, had to be to get away from people who thought she was a spy as a kid in the village". Flar said to them.
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:19 pm

"She's never really a spy." Kakashi said. "The jounins cared about her since she has a lot going on."

"Just like Namine and Naruto." Kasumi sighed.

~*~*~*~
The group arrived at the river and notice that there was no one. Namine glanced around and notice how quiet it was. "Why are we here again?" Naruto asked curiously.

"Granny Chiyo was probably around here. But, looks like she's not. But, I do feel a presence near by." Namine said as she was slowly looking around.
khlover22

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:26 pm

Vixen found some marks on the floor and pointed in the direction they were heading, "Better than no where". She whispered.

"You tell those adults that who use to call it her in hush voices and there kids throwing things at her to make her go away then". Flar said. "And no she didn't say i saw it throw her memories". She paused. "Including Naruto lieing to the Hokarge saying it was Saskue who started the fight when it was him, Saskue looked like he wanted to talk, but Naruto never gave him a chance".
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:39 pm

"Naruto...Naruto..." Kakashi sighed.

"Well we did try our best. Besides, if those stuff wouldn't happen... Vixen would have been happy and be with us. Things are the way they are now. And I guess we have to deal with it." Kasumi said.

~*~*~*~
Namine glanced around and notice a knife being thrown at her. Namine quickly dodged it and glanced over at the bush. Naruto stood right in front of her and got his kunai out and glared at the bush, "Who's there?" Naruto said.

The person slowly got out of the bush revealing that it was Granny Chiyo. "Granny Chiyo." Namine said.
khlover22

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 81 of 111 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 80, 81, 82 ... 96 ... 111  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top