Among the Darkness, Trying to Rise - Private - Started

Página 2 de 2. Precedente  1, 2

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Among the Darkness, Trying to Rise - Private - Started - Página 2 Empty ~Open~

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Mar Sep 23, 2014 10:03 pm

Among the Darkness, Trying to Rise - Private - Started - Página 2 Tumblr_mxtkecrBAe1sp76hoo1_500
┌─────────────────────────── **

The Faith of the Human Race is in your hands...

Can you handle it?

Or will you break down and be devoured by the Devils?

This RP is now OPEN!

** ───────────────────────────┘
Among the Darkness, Trying to Rise - Private - Started - Página 2 Giphy
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Among the Darkness, Trying to Rise - Private - Started - Página 2 Empty Re: Among the Darkness, Trying to Rise - Private - Started

Mensaje  MortemOynx Vie Oct 10, 2014 5:24 pm

Among the Darkness, Trying to Rise - Private - Started - Página 2 Tumblr_mlgkioc35E1rs4yfmo1_500

::Name::
Litiuma Acranos

::Age::

::Type of Summoner::
Nieaca (Celestial Summoner)

::Personality::
Quiet ;; Slight Scepitic about some things ;; A firm nonbeliever in aliens and magic ;; Logical ;; Hates when people nitpick her appearance

--Devil Team—
Among the Darkness, Trying to Rise - Private - Started - Página 2 PhoenixR

Phoenix – Otherworld Devil

"Hohoho. Howdy, contractor? Eh? Why so surprised? Do I look a bit different? Ah, you little cutie. There you go again making that cute expression! I hope you do not have a crush on me. Ah, are you saying that my attitude is different? I don't think so. Hehe, you are so cute."

Stars – 7

Among the Darkness, Trying to Rise - Private - Started - Página 2 Morgan_le_Fay

Morgan le Fay – Celestial Devil

“Why are you looking at me like that?”

Stars – 6

Among the Darkness, Trying to Rise - Private - Started - Página 2 SusanooR

Susanoo – Celestial Devil

“My dear sister… should have never have been summoned by you. That is why I have taken her place. Problem? I didn’t think so.”

Stars – 5 (Will evolve into Susanoo of Storm and become 6 stars)

Among the Darkness, Trying to Rise - Private - Started - Página 2 Homunculus

Homunculus – Celestial Devil

“From the abyss to eternity, your return has been the sole purpose of my existence, master.”

Stars – 5

Among the Darkness, Trying to Rise - Private - Started - Página 2 AmenoUC

Ameno Uzume – Celestial Devil

“Summoner, I want to battle with the best dancer here. Where can I find someone like that?”

Stars – 4

Among the Darkness, Trying to Rise - Private - Started - Página 2 Pan

Pan –Underworld Devil

“Oh, my. You can’t sleep in a place like this. You’d be better to wake up.”

Stars - 4

Face Claim – C2 – Code Geass

Among the Darkness, Trying to Rise - Private - Started - Página 2 Tumblr_n58rmjVxAN1txqen1o6_500

Seto Temieusius

Nieaca (Otherworldly Summoner)

Calm ;; Can be Serious ;; Has a had time being kind in moments of trouble ;; Can be a little One Minded ;; Though after breaking through the extirer mask he can be kind and concerned about others

--Devil Team—

Among the Darkness, Trying to Rise - Private - Started - Página 2 CheoyongR

Cheoyong – Otherworldly Devil

“The gentle wind is now swirling as if lamenting creatures are crying in pain. I can feel their wrath.”

Stars – 7

Among the Darkness, Trying to Rise - Private - Started - Página 2 Ran_of_Black_NetC

Ran of Black Net – Celestial Devil

"Huh? Are you here to watch aquarium, too? Contractor, I feel so much sympathy for those locked in the aquarium. How suffocated they must feel in there!"

Stars – 6

Among the Darkness, Trying to Rise - Private - Started - Página 2 SeonangshinR

Seonangshin – Underworld Devil

"Ha, what a good day! Huh? Am I the village guardian goddess? Yes, I used to be. But I quit a long time ago since most villages were urbanized. What is your business with me? You want me to be your guardian? Ha, you are a dreamer aren't you?"

Stars – 5 (Will evolve to 6 and evolve into Guardian Seonangshin)

Among the Darkness, Trying to Rise - Private - Started - Página 2 EaC

Ea – Otherworldly Devil

"I raised humanity with the blood of Kingu. You all shall never forget that the sky above and the ground beneath are from Timat's dead body we split thereafter."

Stars – 5

Among the Darkness, Trying to Rise - Private - Started - Página 2 Romulus

Romulus – Otherworldly Devil

"There is a saying, 'When in Rome, do as the Romans do.' It means to adapt to the environment in any situation.”

Stars – 4

Among the Darkness, Trying to Rise - Private - Started - Página 2 Botis

Botis – Underworld Devil

"The moment you look at my eyes, all the wrath in you will be gone."

Stars - 4

Face Claim – Hakuya Mitsumine

Among the Darkness, Trying to Rise - Private - Started - Página 2 Tumblr_mqg8bwfLyv1rk0g4xo1_500_zps44b706f5

Hubrus Igumaki

Stern ;; Serious ;; Seems to have his own agenda ;; Likes doing things his way ;; Doesn’t like rule breakers

JPA (Underworld Summoner)

::Position::
Leader of the JPA

--Devil Team—

Among the Darkness, Trying to Rise - Private - Started - Página 2 Evil_Soldier_Hellhound

Evil Soldier Hellhound – Underworld Devil

“Master. Maaaster! What do I do now? Huh? What do I do? Anwser me right now or I might bite you!”

Stars – 4

Among the Darkness, Trying to Rise - Private - Started - Página 2 Mirror

Evil Soldier Mirror – Otherworldly Devil

“It’s hot. Can you move away from me?”

Stars – 3

Among the Darkness, Trying to Rise - Private - Started - Página 2 Lens

Evil Soldier Lens – Otherworldly Devil

“Mirror, mirror… on the wall… Show me. Then show the enemies in front.”

Stars – 3

Among the Darkness, Trying to Rise - Private - Started - Página 2 Beleth

Beleth – Celestial Devil

“What? Why do I have to waste my time dealing with the new recruits?”

Stars – 2

Among the Darkness, Trying to Rise - Private - Started - Página 2 Nergal

Nergal – Underworld Devil

“This city is full of disrespectable people. But you, I like you…”

Stars – 2

Among the Darkness, Trying to Rise - Private - Started - Página 2 LemurR

Lemur – Underworld Devil

“How about me? Think I’m well and alive? How about you, then?”

Stars - 1

Face Claim – Dantalion Huber

Among the Darkness, Trying to Rise - Private - Started - Página 2 Nightwizard3%20(9)

Alissha Curratio

JPA (Otherworldly Summoner)

::Position::
Grunt

Bubbly :: Short attention span :: Clumsy :: Kind :: Caring about others :: Not the best in battle

--Devil Team—

Among the Darkness, Trying to Rise - Private - Started - Página 2 GarudaC

Garuda – Celestial Devil

“My wings take me high above where I can be the city itself. The night here has a lot in common with me and my wings.”

Stars – 4

Among the Darkness, Trying to Rise - Private - Started - Página 2 Nekomata_UC

Nekomata – Otherworldly Devil

“Must we go in and fight, mew? Can’t we just enjoy the sun?”

Stars – 3

Among the Darkness, Trying to Rise - Private - Started - Página 2 EchidnaR

Echidna – Otherworldly Devil

“Don’t summon me when I’m sleeping. You know how I die in the stories, right? I hate to be disturbed when I sleep.”

Among the Darkness, Trying to Rise - Private - Started - Página 2 ValefarC

Valefar – Underworld Devil

“Theft is best when it’s physical! Digital money is a joke! No fun stealing that.”

Stars – 2

Among the Darkness, Trying to Rise - Private - Started - Página 2 HraesvelgrC

Hraesvelgr – Underworld Devil

“I had so much delicious stuff on that Yggdrasil! Green larvae and yellow ones… Oh, and frogs!”

Stars – 2

Among the Darkness, Trying to Rise - Private - Started - Página 2 BicornC

Bicorn – Otherworldly Devil

“..This species is not the confused with unicorns, as they represent impurity. The two horns are also ingredients for polyjuice? Wait… Looks like someone messed this up…”

Stars – 1

Face Claim – Akari Himuro
MortemOynx

MortemOynx

Among the Darkness, Trying to Rise - Private - Started - Página 2 Empty Re: Among the Darkness, Trying to Rise - Private - Started

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Dom Oct 12, 2014 5:32 pm

((They look good Mortem! ^^ I'll add them to the list now. ^^ ))
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  MortemOynx Dom Oct 12, 2014 10:37 pm

(( Thank you. I hope we can start soon. ))
MortemOynx

MortemOynx

Among the Darkness, Trying to Rise - Private - Started - Página 2 Empty Starting Post

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Sáb Oct 25, 2014 7:55 pm

Among the Darkness, Trying to Rise - Private - Started - Página 2 Devil_survivor_dl_by_hidoisandesu-d63wt8s

The days have come
When Devils walk among us
Aliens and Devils
Two things that would love to destroy us
So it comes down to
Which of the evils to ally with
To destroy the lesser of the two

Okay, since I'm bored I'm writing this up. So with a two members, this is our starting post.

How to start

Nieaca Summoners

Well this is easy. Yes, it's barely after the train derailment and after all of you clicked yes to live. While means your waking up, finding each other, along with spotting some of the JPA devils that are "cleaning" up the mess.

JPA Summoners

Well, your investigating the train derailment along with trying to keep the idea of devils under wraps from the local clean up crew. While your also trying to find the creature that caused the derailment.

Among the Darkness, Trying to Rise - Private - Started - Página 2 Tumblr_mkrgyb3Q4T1rjqtuqo1_r1_500

So? Are you going to fight? Or run for your survival? Though what ever you choose... You can not escape destiny or fate.

Among the Darkness, Trying to Rise - Private - Started - Página 2 Tumblr_mkriilm0lk1rjqtuqo1_r1_500
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  MortemOynx Lun Oct 27, 2014 10:08 pm

The green haired teen slowly stired after a few moments of lying on the ground. Her head roaring like someone had blown a bull horn in her ear, while other places on her felt like she had been tossed around like a rag doll for a time. After trying to ignore the white noise ringing in her ears did she slowly push herself to a sitting position and began to look around. Yet that was when her eyes slowly widened in shock. As it was the train station though now it was more like a place just full of unconscious or dead people. The sight, to her, almost made her want to scream. Though she managed to keep that scream from coming out at least for the time being. Yet only then did her thoughts come back to that one weird message on her phone. Was that why she was still alive here?

She slowly shook her head, as it couldn't be true. Because if it was it would of have to been magic or aliens. Which both ideas were absolute out there to her. While she argued with herself mental did she slowly push herself up to a standing position. "Maybe if I find any other survivors then they can explain this." She thought aloud to herself proceeding to look around, and then gingerly started heading towards were the other half of the platform would have been if the crash had not happened.

The black haired teen moaned slightly as he shifted himself back and forth trying to find out where he was. Though he couldn't get to a standing position at the current moment. His hand slowly went to the back of his head, with it hurting like some one had taken a sledgehammer to it. While blinking his eyes trying to get some picture in front of him. "Ugh... What... what happened..." He muttered to himself, trying to remember what happened before all of this while he slowly crawled out from the stone pile he was under then managing to get to a standing position.

Slowly forming a picture in his mind, standing on the platform waiting for the train. When only seconds later his phone had gone off with a Nieaca update for a new Dead Face picture. Though just as he had gotten his phone out to check it, did the train come and crash right into the platform, pinning him under that pile. Though then that weird message of "do you want to live" appearing on his phone. He slowly began to look around, hoping there would be others around, well other people that were alive that is. Which was the main thought as he started to go in deeper into the now ruined train station.

The red haired teen just stood outside the ruins of what once was one of the main train stations out of the city. She among a few other grunts and at least one elite had been sent here to, in the leader's words, "contain the mess, destroy the creature responsible, and keep the existence of devils from the rest of the public". Simple mission or so it sounded. Though at that moment, Alissha, was waiting for said elite to take control and begin issuing the orders. While the Search and Rescue members were being halted by the door for the time being, by other JPA members.
MortemOynx

MortemOynx

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 2 de 2. Precedente  1, 2

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba