Young Justice~The Battle

Página 32 de 64. Precedente  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 48 ... 64  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Young Justice~The Battle  - Página 32 Empty Re: Young Justice~The Battle

Mensaje  Shinefairy Jue Ago 25, 2016 9:52 pm

And as Analeigh keept on hitting the speedster with the bat Batman's eyes narrowed at seeing this. That wasn't his daughter, but he got right away that Joker was behind her behavior.

"Make her stop!" Batman ordered, not stopping himself from walking over. He was gonna punch the living shit out of him!

(Yeah. Maybe Flash or even Zoe's or Barts other selfs? I think that be pretty cool!)
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Vie Ago 26, 2016 3:25 am

"No can do! Well, maybe, but you gotta do a little favor for me," Joker smirked. "Surrender to me, or I'll let her beat both the speedster brat and her own brother, Brucey!"

((OMG Yes!! I love that ^^))
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Vie Ago 26, 2016 9:58 pm

"You're out of your mind!" Batman stated, growling. It really took everything he had to stop his fist from punching him right in the jaw.

"I gotta say, you don't put up much of a fight," Analeigh said, as she rested the slighty bloody bat over her shoulder. She circled him. "Pretty slow for a speedster too," She added, mocking even if he had an inhibitor collar on at the moment.

(Alright! Awesome! Ur post!)

Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Sáb Ago 27, 2016 4:11 am

"Oh, yes, you just now noticed?" Joker laughed. "Well, what's it gonna be?"

"I..." Kid Flash panted, his insides feeling like they were all twisted. He spit out some blood. "I won't hurt you, Ana..." he told her.

((Okay!))

"Bart!" Zoe screamed when Zoom's hand was about to grab his head when suddenly a gunshot was heard and Zoom tumbled over, seeming he had actually gotten....shot?

"Bart, now!" a very familiar voice was heard.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Sáb Ago 27, 2016 4:57 pm

"Well, if you insist!" Analeigh stopped and smiled before she spun the bat once again.

Batman finally couldn't hold himself back anymore and he had the Jokers neck in his fist before he could blink. "You crossed the line," He stated, glaring the death bat-glare that could give you nightmares for a week.

Bart looked up, a little suprised to recognize Zoe's voice, but from a-far? He looked over and saw Zoe, wait, that wans't Zoe holding a gun aimed at Zoom. She shot him, but he looked from that Zoe to his Zoe.

A flash them zoomed by and knocked Zoom across the alley. "You should try poeple from your own timeline," He teased.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Dom Ago 28, 2016 2:33 am

KId Flash yelled, cringing as he shielded his face once again.

"Oh, but we all must in time," Joker croaked out before the little flower on his suit puffed out some knock out air at Batman's face.

Zoe looked at her duplicate, her eyes wide, and then looked at Bart-no the other Bart, the one who wasn't holding her. "W-What...."

Zoe #2 raised the gun in mid-air with the apparent magnetic powers she had and had it pointed at Zoom. "Try running again and you'll be blown to bits," she threatened.

Zoom just glared at the two. "You shouldn't have done that."
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Dom Ago 28, 2016 6:59 pm

"Oh what's that? Does it hurt?" Analeigh put her hand to her ear before she laughed hitting him again.

Batman coughed when he got it in his face and let Joker go, waving the gas from his face. However, it had take him by supirse so he'd already breathed in and he stepped back, feeling the stupid knock out gas affect him.

Nightwing was running impatient and he really hated being held captive. "Quinn. What's all this about!? Where's KF and the girl?"

"Nu-uh Birdie, not that easy," Harley cracked. She was just waiting for Jokers orders.

"Oh, don't take it so personal. Might have somehting to do with the creepy mask... and I dunno. Maybe you assulting these two nice young lads?" Bart#2 said, stopping and resting his elbow on Barts shoulder. "Oh, by the way. You two should probably get going while we got this," He told the two from the other Earth.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Lun Ago 29, 2016 12:08 am

"Well, Batman? How does it feel? Getting...sleepy?" Joker laughed before he raised up his communicator to the rooms and said, "Alright, girls! Harley, go get Ana and tie up the speedster. The real show is about to begin."

"U-Uh..." Zoe only nodded dumbly before she held the breach gun at an open spot in the alley, pressing the button and sending out a ray that created a blue, water like portal.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Lun Ago 29, 2016 5:56 pm

Batman groaned before he, against his will felt himself give into the sleep gas.

"You got it puddin'!" Harley called back before going to do so.

(later?)

"Alright, I think that's our cue!" Bart scoped Zoe up in his arms again. "Thanks you two."

"Eh, what was the least I could do for me," Bart#2 winked. "Now go!"

Bart only nodded before he ran into the portal.

Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 32 de 64. Precedente  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 48 ... 64  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba