Winx Club 1x1 musa

Página 2 de 13. Precedente  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Winx Club 1x1 musa - Página 2 Empty Re: Winx Club 1x1 musa

Mensaje  eliment Sáb Ene 17, 2015 11:18 am

(Pretty want start or add more charaters.
looks like mythix with angel wings)
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Musa_Eyre Sáb Ene 17, 2015 3:12 pm

(I think we can start now. Unless you want more characters.)
Musa_Eyre

Musa_Eyre

Mensaje  eliment Sáb Ene 17, 2015 4:12 pm

(Might later depending on how it goes)

Wataru and most of his sisters were getting ready to go to the different schools scattered over the magical detention. Since he was one of the new teachers at Alfea he was planning on going ahead but the plans were stopped when his second youngest sister discovered her wings since she is so young it was desided she would be going with him leaving there youngest sister home alone with his old butler. Pushing them both behind him and a gym bag on his right shoulder he set off with Aria, the quietist of his sisters, out of the two cases he had you could tell whitch one was hers since it was covered in ribbons. She was carrying a backpack and a shoulder bag with things to take to Alfea. The all got to Magicix then separated to the different schools. Wataru and Aria getting the bus to Alfea college. They both got off the bus and walked throw the school gates. The school was nothing like how they thought it would  be like. Watru was shocked to see the school so pink.
Wataru carried both of the suit cases up the stairs dragging them up by there wheels with Aria closely behind him. He lead her to her dorm room. "OK Aria I need to leave you here and go to the teachers lounge see you soon". He said patting his sister on the head
"Aria will be alright Mon Frere". She said in a slow quiet sweet voice when her brother was out of site she went into the dorm and looked around the to her small living room.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Musa_Eyre Dom Ene 18, 2015 4:49 am

Violet tapped her foot impatiently as she waited for Jade to show up at the bus stop, where they had planned to meet up. She was 15 minutes late! Jade never knew when to wear a watch. Violet took her phone & was just about to call Jade when she heard the sound of running footsteps coming towards her. Violet turned around to see Jade running towards her.

"V-V-Vi! I'm s-s-sorry I-I'm l-l-late!" Jade panted as she stopped in front of Violet.

"What took you so long?!" Violet demanded.

"The b-bus broke down in the middle of-of t-t-t-the road!" Jade gasped, wiping the sweat off her forehead.

"Hmph! Wonderful! Now we're going to have to take a cab to Alfea instead of walking like we planned because of your bus. Come on! Chop chop!" Violet grumbled as she waved for a taxi to stop.
Musa_Eyre

Musa_Eyre

Mensaje  eliment Dom Ene 18, 2015 1:31 pm

Wataru Minakami

Wataru walked down the different corridors within the school. getting lost a lot as he doesn't have a map of the grounds at this moment in time. He eventually found the staffroom at the far end of the school still pushing his suit case behind of him. He tapped onto the door lightly listening to see if anyone was inside. While he waited for an answer he looked at the paintings on the walls near by to the door.

Aria

Aria walked around the room she was two rooms with a name on them so it looked like there was only two members in this lounge at this moment in time as there was another bedroom to be seen. She walked to the room with her name on and looked around the basic room. large closet and chestier draws for all her cloths and a single bed for her small as she was use to sleeping in a queen size bed back home. The curtains were a deep pink to match the light pink flooring. She opened the shoulder be shoulder bag one of her sisters had given to her to find an alarm clock in time. with a note inside
Dear Aria
there isn't going to be no one to wake you up for breakfast time so be sure to set the alarm clock an hour and half befoure you go down just in case you need to wash your hair when you wake up. It also gives you time to look perfect with everything in it's place.
Love
Sakuya

Aria smiled as she put it onto the bedside table then started to look what elts had been put into that bag.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Musa_Eyre Lun Ene 19, 2015 9:52 am

Violet walked down the corridor as soon as she dropped Jade off in her respective dorm. She often forgot how big or rather, humongous Alfea was. Violet walked past 5 dorm rooms before turning sharply to her right, where she walked right into a young boy with brown hair.

Jade knocked on the dorm room door & entered to see a young girl with purple hair. Jade smiled & dragged her luggage in.

"Um...Hello! I'm Jade, Jade Wu. Who are you?" She asked, smiling.
Musa_Eyre

Musa_Eyre

Mensaje  eliment Lun Ene 19, 2015 12:35 pm

"My name is Wataru Minakami from Japan England and I am the new literature and maths Sensei". He said smiling at her putting his luggage on the floor and bowing at her.

Aria slowly walked to her bedroom door and popped her head out of it to see who was talking and to who. "Aria's name is Aria Minakami". She said in a slow quiet voice like she normally does then bowed at her something she had picked up while she grew up in her brothers country.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Musa_Eyre Lun Ene 19, 2015 1:49 pm

"Oh my! I'm Violet Lulamoon from Peru. I'm teaching the History of the Worlds. It's nice to meet a fellow teacher," Violet smiled, bowing too. "But are you hurt when I bumped into you just now?"

"Hello Aria! Am I your...roommate?" Jade asked, closing the dorm room door.

Última edición por Musa_Eyre el Mar Ene 20, 2015 11:08 am, editado 1 vez
Musa_Eyre

Musa_Eyre

Mensaje  eliment Lun Ene 19, 2015 1:54 pm

(Since  there is only two girls at the moment I thought that they should have there own room
earth not England sorry I didn't notice I did that)

Wataru

He laughed a little. "With my energetic sisters I am use to it". Most don't understand there family since they don't fall out with one another.

Aria

Aria nodded pointed to the other room so she knew which one was hers and sat down on the sofa straightening her long Edwardian purple dress criss crossing her ankles together she placed her hands neatly on her lap and sat there quietly like she normally do. She then went into her left hidden pocket of her dress and pulled out a small paper bag holding it out to Jade to see if she wanted a lemon pear drop.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 2 de 13. Precedente  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba