Vampure Knight 1x1 ember

Página 6 de 7. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Vampure Knight 1x1 ember - Página 6 Empty Re: Vampure Knight 1x1 ember

Mensaje  eliment Vie Abr 03, 2015 8:40 pm

"Nine time table is easy to work out. holding up all of your figures. What is on the left is your tens and the right is the units. so 6 x 9 is one, two, three, four, five, six." He placed his thumb down on his tight hand. "Right you see all 5 figures still up on the left of the figure or thumb in this case still up meaning that's 50 then 4 on the other side making 6x9 is 54".
(Maths teacher taught it us in collage wish we got told it in school for our big exams would have been faster to work it all out.)

"I am not sure if I will be aloud without any adults to sign papers". Tally said taking a drink of water from her bag and drinking it all in one go.

"Faith what's taking you so long?" Gale yelled. then she paused. "You do realize she smells like a pure blooded vampire".
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Ember1989 Vie Abr 03, 2015 8:49 pm

"Oh I've never tried that before. That's a great idea." Mia said.

"Sorry Gale. I- wait what? Sure she smells like a pureblood but she doesn't look like one." Faith said.
Ember1989

Ember1989

Mensaje  eliment Vie Abr 03, 2015 9:00 pm

"Not all pure bloods have brown hair and red eyes". Gale said. "Look at the Hio family the pure ones looked like Marie and you can't say she looks like a pure blood but she looks like a younger version to the one what attacked this school".

Tally didn't have a clue on what this other girl was talking about by this point.
"Don't go telling the old man you know he will want to keep her since he want's humans and vampires to get along". Gale said folding her arms since she wasn't a vampire she didn't have to worry about the safety catch as the gun pointed to her feet

"11 times table is easy to remember up to 10 times 11. 11, 22, 33, 44, 55, 66, 77, 88, 99, 110". Will said. Try and remember another time table befoure the exam even if you only know a small part of it. Will be less for you to be working out on your figures in the exam making things faster".
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Ember1989 Vie Abr 03, 2015 9:08 pm

"I won't talk to the headmaster about her. But he will figure it out eventually." Faith said.

"Okay I'll work on remembering another timetable." Mia said.
Ember1989

Ember1989

Mensaje  eliment Vie Abr 03, 2015 9:39 pm

"Just don't over do things. Ratio. Do you like cooking or baking?" Will asked.

"Do you really want another to keep an eye on". Gale said. "Especially a pureblood who can course the most trouble".

"What does that mean?" Tally asked politely.

"Lets see, you can wipe memories, control lower level vampires to do your bidding, faster, stronger and have better senses than other vampires. Oh and not forgetting turning humans into vampires if you don't kill them". Gale snapped at her.

"I can't do any of that". Tally said.

"Your not kidding anyone you leach". Gale said all annoyed by this point.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Ember1989 Vie Abr 03, 2015 9:46 pm

"I like baking." Mia replied.

"You should probably go." Faith said, not wanting to sound rude like Gale had.
Ember1989

Ember1989

Mensaje  eliment Vie Abr 03, 2015 9:53 pm

The girl disappeared not knowing where she was going to go next. She had already peaked throw all the shop windows.

"I hate her kind we are always trying to clean up after there mess and because they are rare we can't kill them for killing so many humans, or responsible in the Level E's they have created case when they loose control". Gale said.

"Want to do some. Can help with Ratio when working out how much needs to be added when making large or smaller batches then is said in the recipe". Will said thinking a practical way of doing things would help Mia better right now without being stressed out.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Ember1989 Vie Abr 03, 2015 10:01 pm

"Well she is gone now. Lets get back to patrolling." Faith said.

"Sure." Mia said. It sounded like fun to her.
Ember1989

Ember1989

Mensaje  eliment Vie Abr 03, 2015 10:06 pm

"OK be back in a few mins. Just going to get some recipe books so we know what we need". Will said getting up and heading towards his bedroom. He started to pull out the basic baking books he had as they were easiest to adapt for revision.

"We had better check the moon dorms grounds as I caught some day class students trying to sneak in just in case any managed to sneak past". Gale said walking of in that direction checking she had bullets in her gun to be on the safe side.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 6 de 7. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba