Winx Adventure: Version 1.0

Página 17 de 18. Precedente  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Winx Adventure: Version 1.0 - Página 17 Empty WOW it"s very great to that Winx adventure will be back on soon

Mensaje  Winxclub101 Mar Oct 11, 2016 7:13 pm

Am very thrilled to new the game will back on soon. Does anyone the date. affraid affraid
Winxclub101

Winxclub101

Winx Adventure: Version 1.0 - Página 17 Empty What's that supposed to mean ??

Mensaje  StellaStars Mar Nov 01, 2016 12:58 am

Hi, I was wandering what that Word ''Quest'' means? I saw that everybody has it but only 0%?
StellaStars

StellaStars

Winx Adventure: Version 1.0 - Página 17 Empty Re: Winx Adventure: Version 1.0

Mensaje  juleic1123 Mar Nov 01, 2016 12:08 pm

It was an hallowinx event that was cancelled due to some problems on the website. We're moving the server and working everyday, but for you there's no change yet, because we are re-creating the news panel again. We lost the panel when everything went down. Sad
juleic1123

juleic1123

Mensaje  StellaStars Miér Nov 02, 2016 10:40 pm

juleic1123 escribió:It was an hallowinx event that was cancelled due to some problems on the website. We're moving the server and working everyday, but for you there's no change yet, because we are re-creating the news panel again. We lost the panel when everything went down. Sad
But you have 20% ready. Ok you probably tested. But I'm sure you'll fix everything soon Very Happy Smile
StellaStars

StellaStars

Winx Adventure: Version 1.0 - Página 17 Empty HI

Mensaje  crystaall Lun Feb 20, 2017 2:43 pm

Hey people who are creating the game so i heard that you guys put the game on pause because you guys are thinking on new ideas? So i have an idea Idea that maybe you guys could add to the game for people to love the game so much. So i think you guys should make a little portel or something like kinda in the first episode of the winx club. I know this game is based off the fourth season but wouldn't it be better? So i was thinking maybe you guys could add like a portal or something like by a lake maybe lake rockaluche (sorry i don't know how to spell it) cyclops maybe by it and it brings us to alfea or something then there's the school and like everyone could walk around in it and stuff Very Happy but if im askin too much i am so sorry i'm not trying to put alot of work on you guys it's that we've been waiting so long and i think the game should really be worth it. One of my questions is will we be able to fly like with wings and a different outfit..... affraid JUST THOUGHT OF SOMETHING if you can't do alfea i think that's okay but maybe you could make a love and pet and we can actually go in the store and like take care of pets but i think alfea would be way way way better i think it's really worth it Very Happy Very Happy Next question will be able to fly underwater and explore that would be soo cool jumping0045 next will daphane, will she be in the game at some points? Question Next question will the trix be in the game so we can fight there wicked ways?? Next question maybe you can add like this big fight that the trix are thinking of doing that the whole Alfea school fairies have to fight??!! I swear that would be amazing it'll make me scream! cheers Im sorry for all the questions im just being so patient and waiting for this game and im hoping it'll be worth it. Note nothing is impossible the word itself says i'm possible you guys can do it jumping0045 THANK YOOU dance ciao_ciao :floraWinx: affraid
crystaall

crystaall

Mensaje  liitleblackdress Dom Mar 05, 2017 7:52 pm

Hey guys! There's a new video available where you can see some Winx Adventure stuff. Instead of keeping on doing those spoiler videos, we had this idea of creating some kind of web-series. We started with the scene where Layla/Aisha remembers some of her moments with Nabu, after his death.

→ English Version:

If any of you is interested, there are also two more versions of the first episode on the same channel, one of them in European Portuguese and the other one in Brazilian Portuguese.

We hope you like it! Very Happy :floraWinx:
liitleblackdress

liitleblackdress

Mensaje  bloom_dafni Vie Mar 17, 2017 3:46 pm

liitleblackdress escribió:Hey guys! There's a new video available where you can see some Winx Adventure stuff. Instead of keeping on doing those spoiler videos, we had this idea of creating some kind of web-series. We started with the scene where Layla/Aisha remembers some of her moments with Nabu, after his death.

→ English Version:

If any of you is interested, there are also two more versions of the first episode on the same channel, one of them in European Portuguese and the other one in Brazilian Portuguese.

Just saw this, its really good! Smile
bloom_dafni

bloom_dafni

Mensaje  StellaStars Dom Mar 19, 2017 11:39 am

liitleblackdress escribió:Hey guys! There's a new video available where you can see some Winx Adventure stuff. Instead of keeping on doing those spoiler videos, we had this idea of creating some kind of web-series. We started with the scene where Layla/Aisha remembers some of her moments with Nabu, after his death.

→ English Version:

I saw it and it was really cool!! Great job!! Claps! Very Happy Smile
StellaStars

StellaStars

Mensaje  juleic1123 Dom Mar 19, 2017 7:15 pm

Thank you everyone, episode 2 is being made. :floraWinx:

juleic1123

juleic1123

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado