Let's save the website and Winx Adventure !!

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Let's save the website and Winx Adventure !!  Empty Let's save the website and Winx Adventure !!

Mensaje  StellaStars Lun Mayo 02, 2016 11:46 pm

As all of you already know , we have a costumized website ( a website with ''www.'' and ''com.'' ). However, it soon will expire and we'll lose it, then, we won't be available to put Winx Adventure there.

I wanna ask you all to fit the forum with messages because, besides receiving Winx Coins (WXs), you can also SAVE the chance of having you're game back !!

The costumized adress is supposed to end in early July, but I'm afraid that, if we save all the work for later, we only receive a new offer in October...

I ask you all to help us in this. Search your forum because there are many languages for you to choose and just...talk and have fun.

Juleic1123 and Mathi@s are doing everything they can to bring the game back and to make us happy again !!

But we need your help and all of it was always about you. Without you there would not be a game, a website, neither a Winx community... If you want to help us, the forums are placed in ''COMMUNITY''. Thank you for all your support !!
StellaStars

StellaStars

Let's save the website and Winx Adventure !!  Empty Re: Let's save the website and Winx Adventure !!

Mensaje  juleic1123 Mar Mayo 03, 2016 2:17 pm

Thank you, but it's not necessary, but I appreciated your hard work! Smile :floraWinx:
juleic1123

juleic1123

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba