°•.★What else should Winx Adventure have?★.•°

Página 4 de 6. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

°•.★What else should Winx Adventure have?★.•°  - Página 4 Empty Re: °•.★What else should Winx Adventure have?★.•°

Mensaje  juleic1123 Jue Ago 18, 2016 11:25 am

No it's now, There will be, in fact, worlds to explore. But I can't tell anything yet because we didn't even started them but we know which ones will be. It will be like Garden of Charmix but will be totally different at the same time. Laughing

About the cars: No, you can't drive. Laughing
But let's say you need to be careful with cars from now on...? mrgreen You know, some of them are really fast, specially on Musa's street that is very big. Cool
juleic1123

juleic1123

°•.★What else should Winx Adventure have?★.•°  - Página 4 Empty Re: °•.★What else should Winx Adventure have?★.•°

Mensaje  kloklofairy Jue Ago 18, 2016 2:46 pm

harpa escribió:Yes! I think that's a good idea. Very Happy
glad you like it! Very Happy :floraWinx:
kloklofairy

kloklofairy

Mensaje  kloklofairy Jue Ago 18, 2016 2:48 pm

juleic1123 escribió:No it's now, There will be, in fact, worlds to explore. But I can't tell anything yet because we didn't even started them but we know which ones will be. It will be like Garden of Charmix but will be totally different at the same time. Laughing

But let's say you need to be careful with cars from now on...? mrgreen You know, some of them are really fast, specially on Musa's street that is very big. Cool

wow that's amazing you guys! Very Happy

wait,do you mean the cars will be moving ? Shocked does that mean we could possibly get hit by a car? Laughing
kloklofairy

kloklofairy

Mensaje  Kate_10 Miér Ago 24, 2016 3:23 pm

kloklofairy escribió:
juleic1123 escribió:No it's now, There will be, in fact, worlds to explore. But I can't tell anything yet because we didn't even started them but we know which ones will be. It will be like Garden of Charmix but will be totally different at the same time. Laughing

wait,do you mean the cars will be moving ? Shocked  does that mean we could possibly get hit by a car? Laughing

try to look on the bright side honey Smile u can hit someone too ^^
Kate_10

Kate_10

Mensaje  kloklofairy Jue Ago 25, 2016 5:24 pm

Kate_10 escribió:
kloklofairy escribió:

wait,do you mean the cars will be moving ? Shocked  does that mean we could possibly get hit by a car? Laughing

try to look on the bright side honey  Smile  u can hit someone too ^^

hahahahaha,I think I can guess who you have in mind Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
kloklofairy

kloklofairy

Mensaje  Kate_10 Jue Ago 25, 2016 6:04 pm

kloklofairy escribió:
Kate_10 escribió:
kloklofairy escribió:

try to look on the bright side honey  Smile  u can hit someone too ^^

hahahahaha,I think I can guess who you have in mind Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

hahahahahaha i'm pretty sure we got the same one on mind so yeah u're right! This unforeseen ''accident'' Surprised is an extra reason for my exicitement about the whole game thing actually Twisted Evil Cool
Kate_10

Kate_10

Mensaje  juleic1123 Jue Ago 25, 2016 8:37 pm

Actually, I can't be hit. Twisted Evil You see, I can play by unity web player, and then I can do everything. I can click on you and move you towards the map in less than a second. Twisted Evil Or I can make you be hit by a car and you don't know what happened, oops. Twisted Evil
juleic1123

juleic1123

Mensaje  Kate_10 Jue Ago 25, 2016 9:24 pm

the horror..the sadness..the never ending despair and most importantly broken dreams..my only chance of gettin rid of u.. got shattered..
Kate_10

Kate_10

Mensaje  juleic1123 Vie Ago 26, 2016 4:44 am

Kate_10 escribió:the horror..the sadness..the never ending despair and most importantly broken dreams..my only chance of  gettin rid of u.. got shattered..

While I... can destroy you multiple times. Twisted Evil
juleic1123

juleic1123

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 4 de 6. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba