→ Winx Club Official Magazine - Join Now! ←

Página 4 de 7. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

→ Winx Club Official Magazine - Join Now! ← - Página 4 Empty Re: → Winx Club Official Magazine - Join Now! ←

Mensaje  harpa Lun Jun 13, 2016 7:14 pm

MagicalVanessa escribió:
harpa escribió:You're in! ^^ :floraWinx:
Ohh yas! When do I start? Btw, I'm also experienced at web designing and layouts so tell me if you need any sort of help Very Happy

You can start right now! You just new to create an account on the forum I mencioned in the first message of this topic. Very Happy
That would be great, thank you! ^^
harpa

harpa

→ Winx Club Official Magazine - Join Now! ← - Página 4 Empty Re: → Winx Club Official Magazine - Join Now! ←

Mensaje  juleic1123 Jue Jun 16, 2016 12:38 pm

Closed for some days.
juleic1123

juleic1123

Mensaje  harpa Vie Jul 01, 2016 7:01 pm

Hi everyone.  Very Happy
From now on, the magazine will have some changes.

1. Stellastars, from fashion area will leave the team. Moonlight fairy and harpa worked hard and she didn't listened to anyone. Fashion didn't appear on the first issue because they didn't work as a team, in this case. Stellastars didn't.
2. From now on the magazine will come from month and a half to month and a half, so that everyone may have time, rest and have fun a little more. Therefroe, the issue of July will be , actually, the issue of August. It will have to take place in the site at 15th August.
3. Everyone will receive 200 WX for their work now and every time an issue gets published. In the moment, also the ones who haven't their work exposed, StellaStars, SaraLouAdams, Pattricia and 30910, will receive only 30 WX.

That's all. Have fun.

The changes will happens in a week from today.
harpa

harpa

Mensaje  juleic1123 Dom Jul 03, 2016 7:03 pm

→ Magazine Update ←

Here are the categories of our magazine and each places left:

→ Fashion - 1 place left!
Winx World [this category is full. Please, choose from the other. Our apologies.]
Music [this category is full. Please, choose from the other. Our apologies.]
→ Magical News - 3 places left!
→ Animals & Nature - 2 places left!
→Comic Book: - 1 place left!

Última edición por Musa_Eyre el Sáb Sep 10, 2016 3:24 am, editado 3 veces (Razón : Status Update)
juleic1123

juleic1123

Mensaje  EmiHaru Lun Jul 18, 2016 9:19 pm

Name: EmiHaru
Why you want to join the Magazine staff?:Cause I like this kind of stuff and I wanna join the comic book staff.
Choose only 1 category:
→ Fashion [this category is full. Please, choose from the other. Our apologies.]
→ Winx World
→ Music [this category is full. Please, choose from the other. Our apologies.]
→ Magical News
→ Animals & Nature
→ Comic Book
EmiHaru

EmiHaru

Mensaje  juleic1123 Miér Jul 20, 2016 1:50 pm

EmiHaru escribió:Name: EmiHaru
Why you want to join the Magazine staff?:Cause I like this kind of stuff and I wanna join the comic book staff.
Choose only 1 category:
→ Fashion [this category is full. Please, choose from the other. Our apologies.]
→ Winx World
→ Music [this category is full. Please, choose from the other. Our apologies.]
→ Magical News
→ Animals & Nature
→ Comic Book

You're in. Smile
juleic1123

juleic1123

Mensaje  EmiHaru Miér Jul 20, 2016 2:39 pm

Thank u!
EmiHaru

EmiHaru

Mensaje  juleic1123 Miér Jul 20, 2016 9:20 pm

Very Happy :floraWinx:
juleic1123

juleic1123

→ Winx Club Official Magazine - Join Now! ← - Página 4 Empty Nature/Animal Post

Mensaje  HannaRosetti Vie Jul 29, 2016 8:13 pm

Name: HannaRosetti (ColorfullWinx)
Why you want to join the Magazine staff? I just Love winx and doing tons and tons of fanart and fashion is one of my top subjects!
Choose only 1 category:
→Fashion
 I am a fan artist for about 5 years now my gallery can be seen here www.colorfullwinx.deviantart.com/gallery .
 And also, a little question, I would really really love to do artworks for the site and covers for the magazine issues, I would love the job of the site's artist as well if possible :3 And I do know that the rule is "only 1 category" but I see that some people arent serious enough and I would really love to participate in sections like ""nature/animals" or "comics" aswell at least from time to time :3
HannaRosetti

HannaRosetti

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 4 de 7. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba