BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only]

Página 24 de 84. Precedente  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 54 ... 84  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

BROKEN  [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only] - Página 24 Empty Re: BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only]

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Jul 19, 2016 3:48 am

Jackie held the pear in her hands. "Why don't they want to share with you?" she asked, eyeing him.

"And where are you hoping to end up?" Wally asked, looking over at the stubborn girl.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

BROKEN  [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only] - Página 24 Empty Re: BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only]

Mensaje  Lily07 Mar Jul 19, 2016 4:23 am

"I... yeah" Sam admitted.
"Sorry, it's just that... Wayne is almost a celebrity, and.. well, i just find it weird..." she added, looking away for a moment. Coming from a small town, knowing famous people, or even people related to famous people, was extremely rare. So, now she had no idea what to say.

"They say i'm a threat" Jason said, rolling his eyes teasingly. "They should know i could never hurt a fly" he added with a bit of sarcasm. Of course that wasn't true.
He kinda liked people being scared of him; it was easier that way, because people didn't try to hurt him if they knew he could hurt them back, and in way worse ways.
"But i guess you can relate" he added, taking another bite of his fruit. He thought that, considering she was a Gifted like him, she could understand how it felt to have everybody thing you're a threat just because you happened to have powers.
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  Shinefairy Mar Jul 19, 2016 5:57 am

Brooke stopped herself from taking another bite of the banana. Honestly? She had no idea where she was going. She didn't know anyone... Well, she had some distant relatives, but she'd never met them, even before the apokalyps. Who even knew if they were alive?

Brooke shrugged. "I don't know. Somewhere," She said. "Untill the apokalyps is over... It's better to keep moving." She'd heard of survivors camps, but even since she got gifted she knew she couldn't join. Her powers freaked her out to much and they would figure it out.

"Famous?" D'ick laughed. "Well. I'm not sure famous is the right word... But sure." He smiled. It was pretty funny how she thought they were famous.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Jul 19, 2016 7:05 am

"Well, I guess I can't disagree with you there. I can't just stay in one place at one time, but at times like these, its best to," Wally said, thinking about it. His uncle had given him strict orders to stay there, when he came back...if he came back....

Jackie thought about her freaky looking powers and grimaced at the bear she had taken a bite of it. Really sour and really dry. Like her life. "Yeah, yeah... I understand..."
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Mar Jul 19, 2016 3:24 pm

"How long you've been staying here exactly? Couple of months? Half a year? Brooke stopped walking after throwing her banana peel in the garbage and looked at him, crossing her arms. "Your uncle? He's not comming back," She stated, not meaning to sound so harsh, but it was probably true. She saw him look away.
"Don't you get it? If he were comming back he would have done so by now. Wouldn't just leave you here. Not without even checking on you. He's dead."
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  Lily07 Mar Jul 19, 2016 3:52 pm

Sam blushed and frowned a bit when she heard him laugh, feeling like she had said something wrong. Or something dumb, which was probably it.

Jason saw her look and his smile became slightly smaller.
"Then you can see why it is so important to share with the few people who don't see you like that..." he said. Well, he actually didn't really know if she saw him like a monster or not, after the Crazy-incident. But he wanted to believe that she didn't.
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Jul 19, 2016 4:57 pm

"He's not d-!" Wally glared at her. He gripped his fists, calming down. "He could be, yeah. But I don't believe he is. You don't know him."

"Only person I was close to was a girl who said she was a monster way before the Apocalypse happened. Her name was Jade, and she had killed even before this. Took me under her wing, taught me how to survive," Jackie told him, taking another bite of her pear. This was the first time she's said her name out loud since she died.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Mar Jul 19, 2016 5:34 pm

"If he's anything like you, I bet he didn't last more than a week," Brooke stated. She could see how impulsive he was. And was honestly suprised how he'd made it so far at one place... If he wasn't gifted he didn't have anything to defend himself with.

D'ick saw Sam look insecure and didn't want to ruin the mood. "Don't worry about it," He told her, giving her a smile before they reached town and he started wlaking the streets to get to Wayne Tower, eyes out at all the people they passed. Most were normals, some were gifted, he keept notes.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Jul 19, 2016 6:36 pm

"I said you don't know who he is. He's been in worse conditions than this," Wally told her, getting a little angry. He couldn't tell her that his uncle was the Flash, the fastest man alive. Well, maybe he could, who the hell knows?
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 24 de 84. Precedente  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 54 ... 84  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba