☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!))

Página 44 de 44. Precedente  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!)) - Página 44 Empty Re: ☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!))

Mensaje  Lily07 Dom Mayo 07, 2017 10:15 pm

((great! >W< we can do that *w*))

Adrien had managed to get back to the park fast by just running there.
Now he was breathless, panting and sweating, but he was there. 
It seemed like no one had noticed his absence yet.

And also he noticed that his dad was okay, which was a relief.

Squirrel hid behind a building once she was just across the street from the park, and quickly transformed back.
"Alright... let's go" she muttered before quickly going back to the park, hoping no one saw her disappear before. 
Lily07

Lily07

☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!)) - Página 44 Empty Re: ☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!))

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Dom Mayo 07, 2017 10:35 pm

Gabrielle found her parents talking with Alya and her mom and she took a breath, really hoping they hadn't figured out that the akumatized villain had been her. Her father saw her and he gasped. "Gabrielle!" He ran over, hugging her into his strong arms. "You're okay! We couldn't find you anywhere!"

"I-I'm sorry," Gabrielle apologized, tears threatening to fall again, but held them back. When her father sat her down, her mom hugged her, then Alya. She told them some excuse that she had run away in fright and didn't mean to scare them. As they talked, Gabrielle noticed Adrien and she gripped her shirt, her heart stopping, and not just out of the love she felt for him.

Richard had talked with his dad, who had done an amazing job at keeping everyone safe, and was definitely in a lot of trouble for not sticking by his side when he had told him. He couldn't tell him why, of course, so he just nodded his head.

He was helping make sure everyone else that was shaken up was okay when he saw Mary and stood up, going over to her. "Mary! Hey!" he said, having a concerned frown on his face. "You okay?"
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Dom Mayo 14, 2017 9:23 pm

Jolie got back to the fashion show, just to make sure that that Gabrielle girl was alright. However, she stopped looking for her when she saw her talking to some friends of hers. "Okay, good..." she breathed out.

"Would you relax. Not like she was in any danger or anything," Raash said, eyes rolling.

"Actually, I think she was..." Jolie stated, frowning.

"Don't get soft. You barley know the girl."

"I know... But I feel like we have something in common," Jolie put her finger to her chin. She heard Raash scoof. "Or maybe I'm just looking for a friend. Whatever, let's go home," She walked towards the exit.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  Lily07 Dom Mayo 14, 2017 9:30 pm

Adrien looked around until he finally saw Gabrielle. He sighed, relieved, and walked up to her with a small smile. He was really glad she had gotten there safe and sound.
Once he saw that Gabrielle's friends and family were giving her a bit more space, he cleared his throat.

"Hey... Gabrielle?" he said, honestly not sure how to start the conversation without bringing up the whole akuma-deal. He just wanted to make sure she was fine.

Mary froze for a second when she heard Richard calling her, thinking that maybe he had noticed her absence or something.
"Oh, Richard!" she said, smiling a bit when he walked over. "Yeah, yeah, i'm fine. What about you?" she asked, a bit worried.
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Mayo 30, 2017 6:27 pm

"Ad-Adrien, h-hi," Gabrielle stammered. She looked down, not able to come up with words. He could have gotten hurt while she was akumatized. He didn't seem like it, which she was grateful for, but still. She would die if he got hurt because of her.

"Yeah, all good. Takes a lot more than that to scare me," Richard said, smiling a bit. She was safe. Good.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Lily07 Mar Mayo 30, 2017 7:54 pm

Adrien smiled a little. He rubbed the back of his neck.
"Hey... so, i just wanted to make sure you were okay..." he explained, trying not to sound too weird- He knew she had kinda caused all of that, but it was completely not her fault. He just didn't know how to ask her if she was fine after all the akuma-deal, without acting or sounding suspicious.

Mary chuckled.
"What does scare you then?" she asked, joking a little. If a crazy villain with super powers didn't scare him, she couldn't help but wonder what did scare him.
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Mayo 30, 2017 8:03 pm

"I-I'm fine," Gabrielle answered in a soft voice. Was he worried about her? She looked up, not realizing there were tears in her eyes after feeling so guilty.

"Uh...homework," Richard answered, wanting to be funny.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Lily07 Jue Jun 01, 2017 8:16 pm

Adrien smiled a little when she said that, but couldn't help to frown as he saw her teary eyes.
"Hey, it's okay" he said, resting a hand on her shoulder. He tried to give her a reassuring smile.
"You're fine, everybody is fine. No need to cry" he assured her, trying to make her feel better, guessing that maybe she felt bad about being akumatized.

Mary covered her mouth and laughed a little.
"That, i can believe" she joked.
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Dom Jun 04, 2017 9:31 pm

"I-I..." Gabrielle held her hands to her face, crying in them. She just felt so bad. She was supposed to be stronger than this. Even Adrien touching her shoulder and trying to assure her was not helping her at all. After taking a breath, she said, "I-I was so scared I had hurt s-someone!"

Richard laughed, grinning since she had laughed at his joke. "Glad you believe me."
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 44 de 44. Precedente  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba