♙♞The World of Remnant♘♟ ((A RWBY RolePlay. BFF's Only))

Página 3 de 57. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 30 ... 57  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

♙♞The World of Remnant♘♟ ((A RWBY RolePlay. BFF's Only))  - Página 3 Empty Re: ♙♞The World of Remnant♘♟ ((A RWBY RolePlay. BFF's Only))

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Lun Jul 04, 2016 3:33 am

"Hey, I said I was sorry, Princess!" Demi snapped back.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

♙♞The World of Remnant♘♟ ((A RWBY RolePlay. BFF's Only))  - Página 3 Empty Re: ♙♞The World of Remnant♘♟ ((A RWBY RolePlay. BFF's Only))

Mensaje  EchoHawk Lun Jul 04, 2016 3:48 am

"It actually is princess," Maria told her as she walked over. "Well, sort of. Daniella Ozpin. Professor Ozpin, our headmaster. He's her Uncle. He raised her."

"Finally, some who knows me," Daniella stated.

"She's also the same girl who blew her chances of living with her Aunt in Atlas because she caused a fire at her Aunt's home," Maria added.

Daniella frowned. "N-No one was supposed to know about it! T-That was an accident! Ugh!" She snatched her Dust from Maria's hand before stomping off.
EchoHawk

EchoHawk

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Lun Jul 04, 2016 4:20 am

"I promise I'll make this up to you!" Demi called to Daniella. She sighed, muttering, "I guess I'm not the only one having a rough first day. So! Whats a..." She looked over, seeing Maria walk away.

She then fell to her knees before falling back. "Welcome to Beacon..." she muttered. She closed her silver eyes, going to just lay there until she felt a shadow over her head and opened her eyes, seeing the cute blonde boy from the airship.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  EchoHawk Lun Jul 04, 2016 4:28 am

"Hey... I'm Jaune," Jaune greeted as he held out his hand to her.
EchoHawk

EchoHawk

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Lun Jul 04, 2016 4:34 am

Demi blushed, laying a hand on his. "Demi." She stood up before snorting and asking, "Aren't you that guy that threw up on the ship?"
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  EchoHawk Lun Jul 04, 2016 4:37 am

Jaune sighed before walking off with Demi. "All i'm saying is that motion sickness is a much more common problem than people let on!"
EchoHawk

EchoHawk

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Lun Jul 04, 2016 4:42 am

"I'm sorry, its just that "Vomit-Boy" was the first thing that came to mind," Demi admitted.

Última edición por IceMakeMage19 el Lun Jul 04, 2016 5:16 am, editado 1 vez
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  EchoHawk Lun Jul 04, 2016 4:50 am

"Oh, yeah?" Jaune asked before adding, teasingly, "What if I called you crater face?"
EchoHawk

EchoHawk

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Lun Jul 04, 2016 4:54 am

"Hey! That explosion was an accident!" Demi pouted.

Última edición por IceMakeMage19 el Lun Jul 04, 2016 5:16 am, editado 1 vez
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 3 de 57. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 30 ... 57  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba