Aᴜʀᴀᴅᴏɴ Pʀᴇᴘ (Ɗєѕcєη∂αηтѕ RƤ) {Open}

Página 26 de 35. Precedente  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 35  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Aᴜʀᴀᴅᴏɴ Pʀᴇᴘ (Ɗєѕcєη∂αηтѕ RƤ) {Open} - Página 26 Empty Re: Aᴜʀᴀᴅᴏɴ Pʀᴇᴘ (Ɗєѕcєη∂αηтѕ RƤ) {Open}

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Jue Ago 18, 2016 9:57 pm

Lena groaned. "I'm going to turn them both into frogs before the year is over with! I swear!"

"A-Ah, you... You don't have to answer right now! I-I just wanted to let you know how I feel," Carlos said, getting red, too.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Aᴜʀᴀᴅᴏɴ Pʀᴇᴘ (Ɗєѕcєη∂αηтѕ RƤ) {Open} - Página 26 Empty Re: Aᴜʀᴀᴅᴏɴ Pʀᴇᴘ (Ɗєѕcєη∂αηтѕ RƤ) {Open}

Mensaje  khlover22 Jue Ago 25, 2016 5:37 am

"Calm down..." Ben said as he put his arm around her, "Don't let your sister or her friend get to you. If they cause trouble, I'm sure that the teachers will figure out the problem."

"Along with you?" Mal raised a brow at Ben as she was just messing around with him.

"I will have to deal with it too." Ben chuckled, "Besides I wouldn't want Lena to be stressed out over her little sister trying to conquer the school."

"But..." Quinn gulped as she wanted to tell Carlos how she feels about him as well, "I actually do like you back as well."
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Vie Ago 26, 2016 3:09 am

"It's all I stressed about, Ben. Our dad constantly made me watch over Freddie, protect her, don't let her do anything too stupid, blah, blah, blah...." Lena sighed, leaning her head on his shoulder.

Carlos got a small blush. "Y-yeah?"
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  khlover22 Dom Ago 28, 2016 6:57 am

"Its fine, whatever happens I'm pretty sure the teachers will handle it along with myself." Ben sighed as he kissed the side of Lena's temple.

"Well yeah." Quinn smiled, "I mean, I'm not that good at expressing myself with confessions, but...I do feel the same way about you as well." She began to blush and looked away from Carlos as she felt her heart racing.

~*~*~*~
As lunch was finished along with classes, it was the end of the day and the students were doing their after school sessions. The guys were practicing their sports while as for Mal and Evie were being cheerleaders with Audrey like always.

Quinn was sitting on the bench as she watched the guys continue on with their practice, "They sure are something." Quinn happily grinned as she like watching the boys play.

"What's up with you?" Mal gave a light smirk, "Did something happened between you and Carlos?"

"W-What?!" Quinn blinked as she start to blush, "Maybe...I guess~"
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Dom Ago 28, 2016 11:52 pm

"About time, I say," Lena said, sitting next to Quinn, wearing Ben's letterman jacket.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  khlover22 Vie Sep 02, 2016 8:27 am

"Hey! Well sorry it took so long, it took awhile for Carlos to actually finally confess." Quinn grinned.

"Carlos is a shy person when it comes to you." Evie giggled, "I remember he would always get so nervous around when we used to be at the Isle of Lost."

"Good times." Mal chuckled.

Ben just finished practice and decided to take a break with the guys as they casually walked up to the girls. "Did we miss anything?" Ben joined in as he sat next to Lena.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Dom Sep 04, 2016 2:42 am

"Other than Carlos finally admitting his feelings for Quinn, nope," Lena replied.

Carlos got red as he sat next to Quinn. "Pft, s-some of us aren't all confident," he muttered.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  khlover22 Lun Sep 05, 2016 10:28 am

"Dude do you know how happy I was when you finally confess to her!" Jay sighed, "I remember whenever you always see her, you would run off like a scared little puppy."

Quinn along with the other girls giggled. "Who could have known Carlos was shy." Mal snickered.

"Come on guys," Ben said, "give him a break. Its not his fault that his crush on Quinn was this serious to him."

"He was just worried that I was going to reject him." Quinn smiled at Carlos, "Which I was almost about to~" She teased Carlos for a bit.

"Really?" Evie raised a brow at Quinn as she believe Quinn's joke.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Sep 06, 2016 4:07 am

"W-What? You were?" Carlos squeaked out, thinking he was serious.

"You're evil, Quinn. Stop teasing the poor boy," Lena told her.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 26 de 35. Precedente  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 35  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba