Aᴜʀᴀᴅᴏɴ Pʀᴇᴘ (Ɗєѕcєη∂αηтѕ RƤ) {Open}

Página 4 de 35. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 35  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Aᴜʀᴀᴅᴏɴ Pʀᴇᴘ (Ɗєѕcєη∂αηтѕ RƤ) {Open} - Página 4 Empty Re: Aᴜʀᴀᴅᴏɴ Pʀᴇᴘ (Ɗєѕcєη∂αηтѕ RƤ) {Open}

Mensaje  khlover22 Mar Jul 19, 2016 7:23 pm

"I can see that, typical villains... especially this one here is rude." Alec pointed out.

"I'm rude, well if you weren't in my way then we wouldn't have started this argument!" Quinn folded her arms at him.

Ben heard yelling and quickly stopped and rushed over to see what was going on. "Alright, alright break it up." Ben said as he lightly pushed both of them in the way. "Alec this is not how you treat new students."

"I didn't start anything. If you didn't invite villains then things would have been just fine the way it is." Alec said.

"What are you saying about us?" Jay glared at Alec on what he said.

"Just ignore it Jay, he's just a typical prince... most princes act like this when it comes to villains like us." Quinn said as she continued walking on.

"Seriously Alec, you gotta be careful what you say." Ben said as he decided to catch up with them.
khlover22

khlover22

Aᴜʀᴀᴅᴏɴ Pʀᴇᴘ (Ɗєѕcєη∂αηтѕ RƤ) {Open} - Página 4 Empty Re: Aᴜʀᴀᴅᴏɴ Pʀᴇᴘ (Ɗєѕcєη∂αηтѕ RƤ) {Open}

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Jul 19, 2016 7:44 pm

"S-See ya, Alec..." Carlos didn't really like him anyway and followed the group.

"Nice friend you have there, Kingsy," Lena told Ben.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  khlover22 Mar Jul 19, 2016 7:50 pm

"Trust me Alec is a cool guy." Ben said. "He's my best friend, he is just not used to people being rude to him like how Quinn is being stubborn."

"Me? Stubborn?! As a queen I have to be demanding to people who are lower than me." Quinn scoffed.

"Look, I know you have a lot of queen business back at Wonderland but can you cool it off with the royalty." Jay muttered as he couldn't stand Quinn being stubborn.

"Alright, guys... no more arguments. You guys were the same as well the first time you arrived her." Ben mentioned.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  SaraLouAdams Mar Jul 19, 2016 8:10 pm

Serena arrives at Auradon Prep .
'Wow, it's very big and beautiful..., one day I 'll be the queen of Oz, I hope my parents trust me' Serena smiled.

//Sorry, i'm late  Embarassed And i'm using a translator.  Rolling Eyes
SaraLouAdams

SaraLouAdams

Mensaje  khlover22 Mar Jul 19, 2016 8:14 pm

(Its ok)
Alec was walking around muttering on what happened awhile ago. Seriously, I'm fine with villains being at this school but do they seriously have to be this rude. He thought in his hand as he stopped for a moment and notice Serena. He tilt his head curiously as he walked up to her and asked, "Are you new here as well?"
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  SaraLouAdams Mar Jul 19, 2016 8:18 pm

Serena sees Alec. 'Yes, I'm new at school..., I'm Serena, daughter of Glinda and Oscar Diggs.' She smiled. It looks good person...
//I'm gonna dinner, see you later  Hi buddy
SaraLouAdams

SaraLouAdams

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Jul 19, 2016 9:41 pm

((OKay!))

"He's got a point..." Carlos saw Quinn's look and gulped. "I-I mean, can't we all just get along?"
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  khlover22 Mar Jul 19, 2016 9:49 pm

"Sure..." Quinn said as she continue to walk on leaving the group behind.

"Don't let it get to you Carlos, she will break through eventually." Ben said.

"To be honest, I'm actually glad that Lena is Lei-fei are not like that." Jay gave an awkward chuckle.

Later on the new students joined the villains in class. "Alright, since we have some new villains here today, this class is about changing you guys and making the right choices." Fairy godmother said in a worried tone as she notice the new villains.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  SaraLouAdams Miér Jul 20, 2016 5:23 pm

'Why are you saying in worried voice? Sorry for the question.' Serena asked.
SaraLouAdams

SaraLouAdams

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 4 de 35. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 35  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba