Aᴜʀᴀᴅᴏɴ Pʀᴇᴘ (Ɗєѕcєη∂αηтѕ RƤ) {Open}

Página 10 de 35. Precedente  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 35  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Aᴜʀᴀᴅᴏɴ Pʀᴇᴘ (Ɗєѕcєη∂αηтѕ RƤ) {Open} - Página 10 Empty Re: Aᴜʀᴀᴅᴏɴ Pʀᴇᴘ (Ɗєѕcєη∂αηтѕ RƤ) {Open}

Mensaje  SaraLouAdams Sáb Jul 23, 2016 12:19 am

Serena left the cafeteria and see Alec. 'Hi..'
SaraLouAdams

SaraLouAdams

Aᴜʀᴀᴅᴏɴ Pʀᴇᴘ (Ɗєѕcєη∂αηтѕ RƤ) {Open} - Página 10 Empty Re: Aᴜʀᴀᴅᴏɴ Pʀᴇᴘ (Ɗєѕcєη∂αηтѕ RƤ) {Open}

Mensaje  khlover22 Sáb Jul 23, 2016 12:22 am

"Well yeah... but some of them can be jerks." Evie admitted. "Like that Chad guy for example."

"Or Audrey." Mal rolled her eyes at the thought.

"Come on, its not that bad." Ben said.

"What's not bad?" Quinn asked as she arrived back at the school with Carlos.

"Where were you guys?" Jay asked. "Alec was looking for you since he wanted to 'apologize.'"

"Him? Apologize to me?" Quinn blinked as she try to think about it. "I don't care if he's trying to be the nice guy but, I rather not deal with him wherever I go."

"Come on Quinn, I'm sure he didn't mean it." Ben said.

"Whatever." Quinn rolled her eyes at him. "Dealing with this preppy stuff is giving me a headache." She rubbed her aching temples.

Alec spotted Serena and the first thing he did was smiled in relief and walked up to her, "Hey! I just wanted to apologize for the way I have acted towards the villains...and you. It just that...if I have something that's giving me a bad morning it takes me a while to steam it off."
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Sáb Jul 23, 2016 12:34 am

"Quinn, its good to just accept his apology and try to make friends. That's why you all came here, right?" Carlos pointed out.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  SaraLouAdams Sáb Jul 23, 2016 12:37 am

'It does not matter' Serena smiles and laugh. 'I wanted to know villains, is my dream since childhood, but my mother did not let me know that a villain called Mombi, a witch of the north, but evil.'
SaraLouAdams

SaraLouAdams

Mensaje  khlover22 Sáb Jul 23, 2016 12:44 am

"Its alright, well there are tons of villains at this school." Alec smiled. "I'm sure you will become friends with them."

"I guess..." Quinn muttered. "Still makes me want to chop his head off."

"You know what would be better, if we put a spell on him." Mal suggested.

"Mal, don't even think about getting involve with this." Ben scowled as he knows how villains can be. "Especially you Lena, your card magic might get me in trouble by parents."
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  SaraLouAdams Sáb Jul 23, 2016 12:59 am

'I want to meet them' Serena smiles.
'There are not many interssantes books...' Miranda rolls his eyes.
SaraLouAdams

SaraLouAdams

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Sáb Jul 23, 2016 1:03 am

"What-? My card magic is not evil," Lena muttered.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  khlover22 Sáb Jul 23, 2016 1:09 am

"I was just messing around with you." Ben grinned as he put his arm around Lena.

The group looked at each other exchanging glances as they notice how Ben was acting differently towards Lena. "So? Shall we get some lunch then?" Ben asked as he notice the class bell has rung and student began to walk out of their classes.

"Great! I'm starving!" Jay said as he followed the group into the cafeteria.

"You will meet them, they are actually not that bad of people." Alec nodded as he was trying to figure out something else to say.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Sáb Jul 23, 2016 1:21 am

Lena looked up at Ben, since he still had his arm around her. She cleared her throat, saying, "Wouldn't your little princess girlfriend be mad you're getting so comfortable with a villain like me?" she asked. Truthfully, she didn't want to make Ben look bad. He was the new King and she did not want to embarrass him because she was a villain's daughter.

"The food is so much better than back on the island!" Carlos smiled at Quinn. "You'll like it better than the rotten bread and apples."
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 10 de 35. Precedente  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 35  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba